MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2009, 09:25 PM   #21
ducoop

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2003 Z1000 (Sold)

I have a new headset on my helmet so I can make phone calls while riding. Flashing that gun would have called for a quick call to 911 just so he can go fck himself.
ducoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Soooo...... del240z Off Topic 14 06-03-2009 06:14 PM
Soooo.....who else..... del240z Off Topic 8 03-06-2009 08:28 AM
.........soooo Itzel86 Awesome Cycles MSF Riding Courses 9 02-23-2009 07:36 AM
Soooo.... Patrick Off Topic 15 01-12-2007 11:35 AM
Advertisement
Old 05-08-2009, 09:25 PM   #22
Dgig

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
06 gsxr 600

have it didn't have the peace with me I was coming from work cant have it at work
Dgig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:30 PM   #23
Dgig

Bike(s):
06 gsxr 600

wish I had that to, the thing about the showing me the limit I was never a treat to the dude I was still on my bike talking to him about 4 feet apart just let him know what a dumbass he was and he further proved it by flashing the gun anyone else would of shot him or better said when he does it again to the wrong guy
Old 05-08-2009, 09:32 PM   #24
Dgig

Bike(s):
06 gsxr 600

and I just cant stop thinking about
Old 05-08-2009, 09:40 PM   #25
Ogre
Ancient one

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
Blackbird

You shouldn't be allowed on the road, much less carrying a firearm with your demonstrated lack of maturity and anger control.

Everybody makes mistakes when they drive, he admitted it, it's up to you to get over it. The fact that he showed you his gun might have saved your life as you seem to have been prepared to escalate the conflict to the point where he might feel compelled to use it.

"The only thing in life that can't be taken away from you is your integrity. You have to give it away"
Ogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:49 PM   #26
Dgig

Bike(s):
06 gsxr 600

you dont understand the real situation if you were there and some one is acting a fool on the road puting my life in danger and after he ran me out of my lane then I pulled next to him to give him the finger he braked and swung his truck towards me and the whole time I am on my horn and he didn't see me
Old 05-08-2009, 09:52 PM   #27
Dgig

Bike(s):
06 gsxr 600

and i am the one that shouldnt be allowed on the road thats very mature thinking its ppl like you that make these kind of idiots and mentality
Old 05-08-2009, 09:53 PM   #28
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
wish I had that to, the thing about the showing me the limit I was never a treat to the dude I was still on my bike talking to him about 4 feet apart just let him know what a dumbass he was and he further proved it by flashing the gun anyone else would of shot him or better said when he does it again to the wrong guy
Stop, go back and read your own posts in regards to what happened and think. You're focusing on him and ignoring your own actions/behaviour in this.

Quote:
I am riding home from work and this dude in a truck changes lane running me out of my lane and Iam honking and he is still coming over so when I go to pass him I give him the finger and then he exits and stops on the side and I pull up and tell him what the dude he said He didn't see me I told him use ur dam mirrors and turn ur head lota bikes out here dumass then he shows me his gun that really me off because I didnt have mine on me I just wanted to whoop his fat agggggggggggg
He didn't see you, you flip him off and pass(?) him. He exits and stops on the side of the road... HE tries to disengage from the situation.
Quote:
I pull up and tell him what the dude
You pursue him continuing the engagement.
Quote:
the dude he said He didn't see me
He answers you... his action is compliance, he's trying to end/avoid the confrontation...
Quote:
I told him use ur dam mirrors and turn ur head lota bikes out here dumass
you remain agressive, continuing to engage him instead of allowing the situation to defuse or end.
He doesn't know what you intend to do next, he's tried to disengage and allow it to defuse and you aren't. He doesn't aim at you, he doesn't threaten you...he shows you he's prepared to defend himself.

Let me apologize ahead of time. The thought process (or lack of it) displayed in this thread is disconcerting at best.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:56 PM   #29
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgig View Post
you dont understand the real situation if you were there and some one is acting a fool on the road puting my life in danger and after he ran me out of my lane then I pulled next to him to give him the finger he braked and swung his truck towards me and the whole time I am on my horn and he didn't see me
Now your story is changing... it's still not demonstrating a real healthy mentality for someone with/wanting a CHL.

Quote:
and i am the one that shouldnt be allowed on the road thats very mature thinking its ppl like you that make these kind of idiots and mentality
Grow up.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:57 PM   #30
Dgig

Bike(s):
06 gsxr 600

so he didnt see or hear my horn the exit I was taking was mine he cut in front of me to exit with me him being in front of me braking in front of me no choice but to go around
Old 05-08-2009, 09:59 PM   #31
Falkryte
SBN Vag Inspector

Feedback Rating: (4)

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
ninja 650r
ttr 125
crf50
tarded450

This thread has failed.

1 star
Old 05-08-2009, 10:00 PM   #32
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

...do you have any idea how much the leo's and a prosecutor would be crawling over you with the disjointed story you have provided so far?
Old 05-08-2009, 10:01 PM   #33
Dgig

Bike(s):
06 gsxr 600

the story is changing is cause I stated the majority of it I did not give all the details as I mentiond before when your there and know all that happend its different its hard to put it all down when your shookin up
Old 05-08-2009, 10:05 PM   #34
Dgig

Bike(s):
06 gsxr 600

just had to vent I dont expect any of you to understand just sucks I was the one being threathen all along
Old 05-08-2009, 10:10 PM   #35
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

FIXED
Quote:
the story is changing because I FAILED to state the majority of it. As i mentioned, I did not give all the details. It's difficult to give the details
when you're shook up
Before you attempt to argue or defend your actions...you need to stfu, calm down and give detailed information rather than blathering forth a sloppy excuse or attempt to justify your actions.
What you've provided thus far, taints/damages anything you might try to provide after the fact thus supporting the comments provided against you... however valid it may be.

Quote:
just had to vent I dont expect any of you to understand just sucks I was the one being threathen all along
If you were 'threatened' then, why did you insist on attempting to escalate/continue instead of disengage? The 1 finger salute, verbal attack as examples... you let your emotions rule you, instead of you controlling them.

Last edited by Ulric; 05-08-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Ulric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:14 PM   #36
Dgig

Bike(s):
06 gsxr 600

sounds good thanks for your input good night
Old 05-08-2009, 10:15 PM   #37
burnboy
upliftmofopartyplan

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2011 kawi z 1000

yes, plate number. stop on side of road. call 911. "a man in a truck with plate number just pointed his pistol at me yelling and screaming and raging on me like he was drunk. i need help.!" that dude goes away for a long while. lolol
burnboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:18 PM   #38
specterunseen
El Brilliante

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Kawasaki EX250 (dead due to mechanical failure)
Kawasaki EX500 (on loan from a friend)
Pending, bikeless once the 500 gone :-(
Want Husky 510SMR or KTM 690 SMC to continue the hooligan activity

FAIL

If I had pulled over and you had been yelling at me and escalating situation, I would have probably shown you I had a CHL and was prepared to defend myself, though i might have held off just a bit later.

I also never am going to pull over to engage an idiot (aren't there plenty) and tell them I think they don't know how to drive. What's the point and do they really change? Just causes problems and could end up affecting the rest of your life depending on how it turned out.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:24 PM   #39
tarosean

Bike(s):
'99 ZX11/ '65 T120R/'93 Bandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgig View Post
white f150 four door truck new 08-09

Thats half the trucks in Houston... were you guarding your lane?
tarosean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:26 PM   #40
maxgs

Member Garage

Is it ok for a CHL holder to show his weapon?

Advertisement