Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2006, 11:23 AM   #21
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

and buy yourself the proper gear before you go out next.. these people may get tired of you showing up like you do.. without.. your gonna find yourself unable to ride a trackday b/c you have no gear
CarbonJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pictures from Longhorn Trackday 6/16/07 mnovell Taking it to the Track 162 06-21-2007 03:22 PM
Pictures from Longhorn Trackday 4/14/07 mnovell Taking it to the Track 68 04-16-2007 09:45 AM
LongHorn trackday 7/8 and 7/9 0oAndyo0 Taking it to the Track 103 07-07-2006 09:06 PM
Pics for Longhorn Trackday 3-20-06 Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 36 03-22-2006 03:06 PM
Longhorn 3/20 Buck Beasley Taking it to the Track 21 03-18-2006 11:18 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-25-2006, 11:58 AM   #22
SBK Pilot
non playa hatar

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
:: 05 GSXR 750 ::

:: 07 GSXR 1K ::
:: 11 ZUMA 125 ::
stop listing what u sold here - nobody cares...

borrowed gear = $0.00
unreturned (borrowed) gloves = $300.00
strike that - not paying for unreturned (borrowed) gloves = -$300.00

pics of bigeggo at the track while macman still waits on the money for his $300 gloves he gave away = Scrubtastically Ghettofabulus!

ya know - i've never actually seen anyone drag an elbow on street tires... let alone on their 2nd track day...

so the masses will undoubtedly be out to watch him drag an elbow again at the next track day... :notworthy
SBK Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 12:15 PM   #23
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by fz1moto
borrowed gear = $0.00

pics of bigeggo at the track while macman still waits on the money for his $300 gloves he gave away = Scrubtastically Ghettofabulus!

ya know - i've never actually seen anyone drag an elbow on street tires... let alone on their 2nd track day...

so the masses will undoubtedly be out to watch him drag an elbow again at the next track day... :notworthy
the real fact is, that if he doesn't slow down and learn technique before throttle, we may be sending him get well soon cards. Hope not

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 12:41 PM   #24
Scorpio
Twist the Grip, Let'r Rip

Feedback Rating: (6)

450x sumo (sold)
RC51 (sold)
Honda Grom 125(sold)

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Scorpio
Glad to hear that Longhorn throws good events. Look forward to getting some seat time with them in the future. Ego's, I'm glad that you have a nack for riding and hope you go far with it. I think you need to grow up a little more though and stop bragging soo much. If your fast and smooth, people will notice. Nobody likes a show off and I don't want somebody on the track with me that is trying to prove something w/o any concern of his fellow rider. Hopefully some of the new guys coming out this season are reading this too. It's not a race! It's a track day!
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 12:41 PM   #25
ends big egos

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fz1moto
borrowed gear = $0.00

when i got my eblow down like that on the outside line, i knew the back was gonna break loose and it did (you can go ask mike sanchez all the details he saw since you love jerking off to my track experiences so much). I now know how far i can lean and throttle while still keeping some traction, i dont know if i want to do it again for your viewing pleasure, but it didnt feel that hard to control and i might do it again if no other riders are around me and i feel comfortable enough to attempt it again. Now that i think of it, patrick was right i couldnt accelrate hard once out of the turn until i had both tires pointed in the direction i wanted to go, so i guess it is more of a technique you keep in your bag of tricks that you can use when you really need to pass on the outside and the next turn is in your favor. im gonna send mcman his stuff through the mail within a few days so dont bring your to the next trackday. tension between you and me out there will not be a good thing:icon_smil
ends big egos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 01:02 PM   #26
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Definetly need to work on your technique. There are better ways to find your tire limits but, glad you are taking it to the track.

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 01:49 PM   #27
SBK Pilot
non playa hatar

Bike(s):

bla bla bla... as per jerrel's very own words, you flat out lied about some of the things on the lstd day... so i call bs...

no way you were backing it in on your 2nd track day... sorry, but dragging your elbow when you go off the track doesn't count...

more importantly, you need to check your ego eggo... this board is all funzies sure... but make no mistake - crashing sucks...

anyway... i'm ready to eat some crow man... anytime... i'll bring the stopwatch and camera... and you can wow me with your mad 3rd track day trackpro skillz...
Old 02-25-2006, 02:14 PM   #28
ends big egos

^^^ disgruntled about having a novice do something he hasnt and probably will never be able to do =)
Old 02-25-2006, 02:16 PM   #29
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by ends big egos
^^^ disgruntled about having a novice do something he hasnt and probably will never be able to do ban
uh -oh

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 02:42 PM   #30
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

Quote:
^^^ disgruntled about having a novice do something he hasnt and probably will never be able to do =)

has anyone here ever heard of the word "KARMA"
CarbonJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 03:03 PM   #31
paniro187

here we go again.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 03:05 PM   #32
paniro187

dude needs to pay the money back in either corner working all day for 3 track days or something and don't borrow the gear anymore if you don't have the money. better be glad mac hasn't filed a stolen item report with the police and had your elbow dragging arrested. that's what i would have done. and to make it even more funny i would have got the police to come get you and take you down while wearing your leathers and coming in off the track at msrh. just to pwn you in front of everyone.

Last edited by paniro187; 02-25-2006 at 03:07 PM.
Old 02-25-2006, 03:31 PM   #33
SBK Pilot
non playa hatar

Bike(s):

ok ok... i was wrong... he drug his elbow...

then his shoulder... then his back... then had to go clean his bike up... (hmmm i wonder if his bike is "borrowed" too)...

but yeah... mad skillz... my bad... :notworthy

anytime you're ready... i've got my stopwatch and camera ready to roll...

Last edited by SBK Pilot; 02-25-2006 at 03:34 PM.
Old 02-25-2006, 04:09 PM   #34
rickykline
super squid

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
1999 yamaha r1 RIP
2005 zx10r

glad to hear your liking it.. i am going to ask for gear for my bday and see if i cant start making track days.. ohhhh how fun thatll be..

I WISH MY GRASS WAS EMO SO IT WOULD CUT ITSELF....
rickykline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 04:21 PM   #35
ends big egos

k well anyways. this thread got off topic quick. Longhorn was awsome and i think since you guys like trackdays you should experience this one if you havnt already. Im leaving motohouston cuz theres nothing here for me. I found my spot on the track and am extremely confident in my skill. you racers might catch me at the track days or cmra soon. Buck, ill keep in touch with you were a great help and seeing your riding and attitude has givin me more motivation then ever to improve, id like to learn on your track and get some rides in with you, you wont find another student as dedicated as me to the sport. thanks again and bye to all you fkin cry babies woot! =D
Old 02-25-2006, 05:42 PM   #36
Scorpio
Twist the Grip, Let'r Rip

Feedback Rating: (6)

450x sumo (sold)
RC51 (sold)
Honda Grom 125(sold)

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Scorpio
Later Looser!
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 05:50 PM   #37
BrutusTx

Member Garage

I am truely in awe...................maybe someday when I grow up I can do all this when I go to the track:laughing6
Old 02-25-2006, 05:51 PM   #38
paniro187

Quote:
k well anyways. this thread got off topic quick. Longhorn was awsome and i think since you guys like trackdays you should experience this one if you havnt already. Im leaving motohouston cuz theres nothing here for me. I found my spot on the track and am extremely confident in my skill. you racers might catch me at the track days or cmra soon. Buck, ill keep in touch with you were a great help and seeing your riding and attitude has givin me more motivation then ever to improve, id like to learn on your track and get some rides in with you, you wont find another student as dedicated as me to the sport. thanks again and bye to all you fkin cry babies woot! =D

Old 02-25-2006, 06:08 PM   #39
speedismo
OCD for speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkstarr
I saw you out there in the morning. You were moving pretty good.
Kenneth is a quick guy..from wat i remember. So if he says u were moving good, u must be.

and MH ppl aint hating on u man, u making them do so by showing off. dont learn the hard way kid, keep ur ego in check. best of lck.

Travelomy:Simplify your travel.
speedismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 08:59 PM   #40
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR

Quote:
best of lck.