MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2006, 08:18 PM   #1
ends big egos

Feedback Rating: (0)

Thumbs up Badass trackday@ longhorn!

buck = badass i get to the track wearing the textile suit and he throws me some leather and gear instead. the track itself was fun as and overall i think longhorn knows how to hold some trackdays, their crew was more then happy to go out of their way for us to make sure we had fun. one of the guys helped tighten my chain and make changes to my bike just so itd handle better at no charge, there wasnt a shortage of ANTYTHING. I finaly got to see john haner and mike sanchez ride, while on the track with them i got pretty comfortable quick and learned i thought would take months.. mike and about 4 other bikes were hugging the turns 3 and 4 and i came around passing them on the outside, i dont know why but i always have no trouble at all passing on the more difficult areas.. anyway i got to find the m1's limit of traction lol the hardway.. while throttling out from the middle of the turn on the outside of mike i leaned over further then i ever have and wouldnt be surprised if i felt my elbow on the ground just a centimeter away, i gave the gas early and the thought that the back might slide out did occur and i did it anyway wanting to see what i could do, the back slid out and i dont know how but i rode the drift out all the way through the turn and passed all 4 guys this wasnt a little tire spin either.. i exited the turn sideways hearing my tire squeeling (i was out of line here. sorry guys..needa stop treating it like a race) , i had somewhat a feel for what i was doing but found that while drifting turns like that, the bike DOES NOT go with the turn but leads in a curved line off the track if u dont steer with the rear tire. i didnt highside or low side, just straightened out when i came out of the turn but it was too close to the edge of the track and i went right into some LONG wet grass. after seeing almost everyone that goes off track get a front wheel shake and fall over i tried everything to keep it up and did, i could see ahead that mike sanchez slowed way down and was at the edge of the track watching me, so i was riding the bike carefully back onto the track when i made the biggest dumbass rookie mistake ever and tapped the front break at like 2mph and dropped it on its side, i picked it back up and held the windshield and roge it in. getting back to the pits mike called me over and i figured he was gonna tell me not to ride anymore, instead he tells me the drift was badass! LOL and that i had really good potential but needed some guidance which i agree, he also said i wasnt in control even if i thought i was. i will take a private lesson with haner soon and see what i really got. also after seeing haner and buck race today it had me standing there in awe. this guy doesnt slow coming off the straights but ull see white smoke coming off the back of his tire while he makes the next turn, it looked fkin awsome yes i know these guys are the best but i have the feeling if i get the chance to make laps with buck for a few months id be putting down some badass time at msr hes a good coach. i say everyone in MH should go out atleast once and checkout a longhorn trackday its alot different then the lstd atmosphere and i have to admit i felt like i was with family. after talking with buck and letting him know i want to do this fulltime some day he gave me pointers on how to persue it and even gave me some free gear to start me off (thanks) like i said there wasnt a shortage of anything today CHECK OUT LONGHORN!

(all borrowed gear was returned .LOL) and racer X i feel it coming so ill let u know now mcman will be paid at the next trackday so fk off WOOT
ends big egos is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pictures from Longhorn Trackday 6/16/07 mnovell Taking it to the Track 162 06-21-2007 03:22 PM
Pictures from Longhorn Trackday 4/14/07 mnovell Taking it to the Track 68 04-16-2007 09:45 AM
LongHorn trackday 7/8 and 7/9 0oAndyo0 Taking it to the Track 103 07-07-2006 09:06 PM
Pics for Longhorn Trackday 3-20-06 Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 36 03-22-2006 03:06 PM
Longhorn 3/20 Buck Beasley Taking it to the Track 21 03-18-2006 11:18 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-24-2006, 08:22 PM   #2
trkstarr

I saw you out there in the morning. You were moving pretty good.
Old 02-24-2006, 08:32 PM   #3
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR

You know, I'd love to see you out there at the track, like I said before, maybe you have more of a natural talent on two wheels, so I'd like to see you riding. I'll be at MSR march 20th with Funkrobert (you better make it, mang).

Try to pay Macman as soon as possible, and learn from those mistakes, after all, that's how we grow up and get wiser.

Invest some money and buy yourself good gear because you'll be making more and more track days as you learn more.

And for the love of , use proper punctuation, my head spins reading your writing, mang! lol:confused2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Weird Lady
Mucus Membrane!
hotcknstrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 08:40 PM   #4
B.S. Motorsports
non agent jake

Bike(s):
20th ann. gsxr 750

Thats awsome man...happy to here your doing so well i will be out on march 4th 1rst time so we shall see how it goes.

morefun00800033mr[/IMG][/
!!If it aint its !!
B.S. Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 08:46 PM   #5
ends big egos

alright is there anyone o nthe southside i can trust with mcmans money or have address to send a check to? please PM me. and trkstarr what bike/ suit were you? and that guy from cycle gear was FAST!
Old 02-24-2006, 08:50 PM   #6
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ends big egos

(all borrowed gear was returned .LOL) and racer X i feel it coming so ill let u know now mcman will be paid at the next trackday so fk off WOOT
◊◊ steve@lstd.com
◊◊ 713.253.2966

and i'm gonna bet CASH is a better form of payment, do it like a man and apologize to him straight up.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 09:08 PM   #7
zixx6r

man we're looking at the next garry mccoy here, power sliding around corners lol. best of luck to you.
zixx6r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 09:17 PM   #8
Dr. Gonzo
BHCA...let's ride!!!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Buck, just wanted to say thank you again, you guys put on an amazing show.. This track is truly awesome, guys you gotta come check it out. These guys really do put forth the extra effort to make you feel like your family. How about Haner, sliding it out of 17 and backing it in, in turn 1:notworthy. This is something you guys have to see to truly appreciate, let me just say it was FKIN SIC.
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 09:19 PM   #9
ends big egos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo
Buck, just wanted to say thank you again, you guys put on an amazing show.. This track is truly awesome, guys you gotta come check it out. These guys really do put forth the extra effort to make you feel like your family. How about Haner, sliding it out of 17 and backing it in, in turn 1:notworthy. This is something you guys have to see to truly appreciate, let me just say it was FKIN SIC.

ya i heard tires screeching, looked over and saw him dipping it into the first turn like it was nothing, with all the smoke youd think he did a burnout.
Old 02-24-2006, 09:47 PM   #10
ufo34
Carlos V

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
R.I.Pieces

Quote:
Originally Posted by ends big egos
while throttling out from the middle of the turn on the outside of mike i leaned over further then i ever have and wouldnt be surprised if i felt my elbow on the ground just a centimeter away

I got you on camera.
Badass trackday@ longhorn!
ufo34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 09:52 PM   #11
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR

Very funny Carlos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Weird Lady
Mucus Membrane!
hotcknstrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 11:09 PM   #12
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufo34
I got you on camera.
Badass trackday@ longhorn!
me being the HD guy and not knowing beans about the racing side, I was thinking, SON OF A ! he was down on his elbow!
now reading the next post, I guess it wasn't him in the photo. so who was it, thats an awesome shot whoever it is. I can't believe he still has traction at that angle. freakin' impressive indeed. even an old harley guy knows awesomeness when he sees it:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy <~~ paying homage

edit: ! I can't stop looking at that photo, look at that rider, he is in total control and on to the next turn in his mind. stance looks awesome and the bike plastics are on the pavement. wowzers I wanna buy one of those and ride on the track too now. think I could do that good in maybe a lesson or two?

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by ScooterTrash; 02-24-2006 at 11:12 PM.
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 11:28 PM   #13
BrutusTx

Member Garage

Your HD could do THAT................well, only in Left turns, right turns might be a problem:BangHead:
Old 02-24-2006, 11:35 PM   #14
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

Ends, i guess that you're young, and have nothing to live for. I say respect the sport that you're in. You are obviously trying too hard for your own good IMO. It will catch up with you one of these trackdays.. just watch out for your own EGO!
CarbonJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 11:37 PM   #15
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutusTx
Your HD could do THAT................well, only in Left turns, right turns might be a problem:BangHead:
oh, it would do right side also, but me thinks it would leave the snail behind ifn' I did.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 12:31 AM   #16
SBK Pilot
non playa hatar

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
:: 05 GSXR 750 ::

:: 07 GSXR 1K ::
:: 11 ZUMA 125 ::
stop listing what u sold here - nobody cares...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonR1
Ends, i guess that you're young, and have nothing to live for. I say respect the sport that you're in. You are obviously trying too hard for your own good IMO. It will catch up with you one of these trackdays.. just watch out for your own EGO!

and while i may favor the lstd crew, there's no doubt that buck is a standup guy and a class act all around...

but bigeggo... you are really doing them more of a discredit with your bad rep endorsement of longhorn...

how about you settle up with macman now (the next trackday is in cresson - over one month from now - you're plannin on makin the man wait another month for the $300 you owe him???)

lameness...
SBK Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 01:42 AM   #17
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChickenStrips
You know, I'd love to see you out there at the track, like I said before, maybe you have more of a natural talent on two wheels, so I'd like to see you riding. I'll be at MSR march 20th with Funkrobert (you better make it, mang).
yes i'll be there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 06:56 AM   #18
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fz1moto

how about you settle up with macman now (the next trackday is in cresson - over one month from now - you're plannin on makin the man wait another month for the $300 you owe him???)

lameness...
+1
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 10:25 AM   #19
BrutusTx

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
oh, it would do right side also, but me thinks it would leave the snail behind ifn' I did.
:laughing6 yeah, it might!!!
Old 02-25-2006, 10:47 AM   #20
ufo34
Carlos V

Bike(s):
R.I.Pieces

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
me being the HD guy and not knowing beans about the racing side, I was thinking, SON OF A ! he was down on his elbow!
now reading the next post, I guess it wasn't him in the photo.

:laughing6
ufo34 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement