MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Technical > Performance and Modifications
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2009, 10:42 AM   #1
ChaoSS

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2007 Suzuki GSXR 750

Need some race fairing help 07 GSXR 750

Ok so I have this project in mind for my 07 GSXR 750 that I saw in a magazine. I want to install a set of race fairings on the front and leave the OEM tail to keep the turn signals & stuff for street legal riding.

My question involves the uppers & lowers. I found the Armour Bodies kit and really like the look of it. My idea for the headlight is to cut a hole in the front nose area and run a single PIAA headlight. I'll also mount some flushmount turn signals as well.

Now I just need to know where to start. Do I just pull all of the OEM stuff from the front end and get rid of it (aside from harnesses)? Is there anything I need to keep?

How difficult is it to drill a set of race fairings?

Man it sucks to have a cool idea in your head, but I can't seem to get started. Any help is appreciated & I apologize for all of the questions
ChaoSS is offline   Reply With Quote