Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2009, 06:43 PM   #21
specterunseen
El Brilliante

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Kawasaki EX250 (dead due to mechanical failure)
Kawasaki EX500 (on loan from a friend)
Pending, bikeless once the 500 gone :-(
Want Husky 510SMR or KTM 690 SMC to continue the hooligan activity

wow. this reminds me of my wife's cousin, little kid who came over and asked me if I still was riding with all that gear on or had a learned to actually ride (not joking either). What a punk. I spent 15 mins with those kids talking about the benefits of safety while enjoying ride, and a year later first thing he spouts off is some sassy comment that I should have clipped him for.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dear Abby babymilo36 Off Topic 12 11-04-2011 08:11 AM
Dear Mexicans.... BigComfy Sports 38 06-20-2010 09:28 AM
Dear Whiskey... Chris24 Off Topic 2 01-26-2010 10:49 AM
Dear sswf JRxGRUBZx Stunters Lounge 29 12-16-2009 12:56 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-06-2009, 07:47 PM   #22
mellow
Jr. Stunter

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
04 RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phydeaux View Post
Sorry about dashing your hopes on the feeder of 45s. just south of the belt. I saw you exit and casually glanced over as you grabbed a handful of brake to even up with me. I think an apology is also in order for leaving it in 3rd and walking all over your squiddy after you dropped two gears. Oh and just so you are aware, my jaw hit the tank when you cut across two whole lanes of mild traffic just to pass the landscaping crew. You, good sir, are truly a badass and I don't know shinola. Maybe if I learn to ride like you I won't need to wear all this silly gear. The lack of gear and subsequent lack of situational awareness proves to me that I indeed have a lot of learning to do.

Put on some pants, a jacket, and some gloves you douche canoe. Oh, and BTW, there is no replacement for displacement, noob. Remember, some of the best times I've had involved two big jugs.

Peace on you!!!
o but i disagree my good sir its called boost
Old 05-06-2009, 08:47 PM   #23
Phydeaux
Flat Black > Rash

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'01 F4i

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Phydeaux
Displacement + Boost FTW.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:43 PM   #24
CBRguyIZcool
UkrainianSicilian100%Nerd

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
H-D Sportster 48

Send a message via AIM to CBRguyIZcool
nga be typing for realz mayne
CBRguyIZcool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:47 AM   #25
Daily Triumph
Ugh gtfo :-/

Bike(s):
2003 Aprilia Mille 1000 (Daily )
2002 Triumph TT600 sold
1992 Honda CBR F2 sold

2 big jugs? check

:highfivetojeff:
one can only be hypocritcal with regard to ones' OWN statements and opinions, and not those of the others around. great, you can't sweep and you don't own a dictionary. I hope you're better with an iron and starch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmckee View Post
apparently im a offender in Florida
Daily Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:00 AM   #26
R6Spartan
1000 Killer

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
50th aniv R6 and

Wow I am really tired of people making threads like this..Who gives a **** seriously..
Old 05-08-2009, 11:30 AM   #27
Predator04
Proud Former Marine!

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07R1 street bike
07R1 Racebike
08GSXR-750 streetbike.... Totalled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phydeaux View Post
Sorry about dashing your hopes on the feeder of 45s. just south of the belt. I saw you exit and casually glanced over as you grabbed a handful of brake to even up with me. I think an apology is also in order for leaving it in 3rd and walking all over your squiddy after you dropped two gears. Oh and just so you are aware, my jaw hit the tank when you cut across two whole lanes of mild traffic just to pass the landscaping crew. You, good sir, are truly a badass and I don't know shinola. Maybe if I learn to ride like you I won't need to wear all this silly gear. The lack of gear and subsequent lack of situational awareness proves to me that I indeed have a lot of learning to do.

Put on some pants, a jacket, and some gloves you douche canoe. Oh, and BTW, there is no replacement for displacement, noob. Remember, some of the best times I've had involved two big jugs.

Peace on you!!!

Cant tell you how many times this scenario happens around houston, its like people wake up and think how can I needlessly endanger myself and appear stupid/ill prepared to other bikers. Oh and some of the best times ive had involved 2,4, or more jugs
Old 05-08-2009, 08:47 PM   #28
Phydeaux
Flat Black > Rash

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'01 F4i

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Phydeaux
Quote:
Originally Posted by R6Spartan View Post
Wow I am really tired of people making threads like this..Who gives a **** seriously..
I feel you, just thought it would be good for some entertainment value. How the you been mang?
Old 05-09-2009, 03:50 PM   #29
crzy88

Bike(s):
2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX636

lol you called that squid a douche canoe that's a new one for me Phydeaux. Yea too often do I see people riding without gear and speed in traffic weaving between lanes. Makes my jaw drop when I see them.
crzy88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement