MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2009, 12:37 AM   #81
dudewhrsmybike

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
That's cause I know my bike and my riding abilities reguardles if it's track or street, don't hate cuz your girl couldn't keep up, but that's besidesbthe point, just to let you know slowgary, I don't ride anymore, ever since my bro BURNS passed away it's not the same. Call it how you want but I'm done, I've lost friends before on bikes but to tell you the truth man, that one really hit me, so call it how you want. Once you guys realize how it is loosing so many friends and someone in your heart you'll understand where I'm coming from. So flame on.
YAAAAWN.
And I don't know my bike or my riding abilities? Hmmmm.
The looks of it you don't ride anymore cause the bank "screwed" you on payments so you parted out your bike

It's GREEN, it's FAST, and it says Ninja on it
dudewhrsmybike is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
W Wednesday Katy/Cypress Meet/Greet and Ride 09/21/2011 NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 68 10-17-2011 07:34 PM
W Wednesday Katy/Cypress Meet & Greet 09/14/2011 NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 26 09-15-2011 12:28 AM
SW Midweek Meet & Greet / Wednesday March 09 sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 15 03-10-2011 12:12 PM
Spaghetti Warehouse Wednesday Night 10.14.09 And The Usual AJFLo Events, Meets and Rides 125 10-18-2009 12:45 PM
At ASI this Wednesday 8/23/09 I-SYTES General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 09-23-2009 10:38 AM
Advertisement
Old 05-08-2009, 12:45 AM   #82
dudewhrsmybike

Bike(s):
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS

Member Garage

Quote:
To be honest I ride fast whether In street or track.
Quote:
The streets are cool to ride when you Sanaa ride with friends and so forth but streets are not safe. Cars/trucks and plus , you ride a sportbike. Put it's to it potential on the track, on the streets it's poser points, you nor will anyone be able to put a sportbike to it's full or partial potential on the street.

Old 05-08-2009, 01:27 AM   #83
Texas94fs
SBN Bus Driver

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
2006 Triumph Thruxton

Member Garage

You said it, you only live once. I'd rather live to die than die to live.
"in order to exist once in this world, it is necessary never again to exist"
-Camus

Riding a motorcycle in itself isn't safe! Nothing is safe anymore every thing kills you one way or another. If I go, I'd rather go on my bike than as an old man myself in my bed. Family be damned, they understand and know well how I feel about it. I'm not flaming you or your beliefs, I'm flaming you for being a about it, instead of being courteous to your fellow man. I'm sure you say you are a christian, why don't you act like it then.

April 2009 BOTM
Texas94fs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:23 AM   #84
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewhrsmybike View Post
YAAAAWN.
And I don't know my bike or my riding abilities? Hmmmm.
The looks of it you don't ride anymore cause the bank "screwed" you on payments so you parted out your bike
So why is it I have. 07 r1 , and a 04 gixxer 6 in the garage? Just cuz the 750 is gone, so go figure that one. Hmmm maybe I don't ride because I choose not to ride. And as far as you knowing your bike and limits, I'll give you that you know your bike especially your chin( almost highside) remember? Well I take it you were getting to know it. But that's all you. And as for other quotes , you nor anyone still can't put litre bikes to full potential on street. That is why I stated to take all the high speed riding to the track genius. I remember you used to ride pretty dumb at night too, we all did. And I'm glad most make it back safe. And as for me being Christian , nope I'm catholic. Big difference. But keep up the work I'll chime in again .
rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:28 AM   #85
Texas94fs
SBN Bus Driver

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
2006 Triumph Thruxton

Member Garage

I've no problem with you chiming in at all rick, You just did it in a rude disrespectful manner, that's what I have a problem with. A simple generic be careful and don't be a meathead statement would've been fine. Or you could have just said a quiet prayer to yourself for us to make it home safe.

April 2009 BOTM
Texas94fs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:35 AM   #86
AaronP220
Sir Ballmanship

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2011 Fleshlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas94fs View Post
I've no problem with you chiming in at all rick, You just did it in a rude disrespectful manner, that's what I have a problem with. A simple generic be careful and don't be a meathead statement would've been fine. Or you could have just said a quiet prayer to yourself for us to make it home safe.
AaronP220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:23 PM   #87
dudewhrsmybike

Bike(s):
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS

Member Garage

Quote:
So why is it I have. 07 r1 , and a 04 gixxer 6 in the garage? Just cuz the 750 is gone, so go figure that one. Hmmm maybe I don't ride because I choose not to ride. And as far as you knowing your bike and limits, I'll give you that you know your bike especially your chin( almost highside) remember? Well I take it you were getting to know it. But that's all you. And as for other quotes , you nor anyone still can't put litre bikes to full potential on street. That is why I stated to take all the high speed riding to the track genius. I remember you used to ride pretty dumb at night too, we all did. And I'm glad most make it back safe. And as for me being Christian , nope I'm catholic. Big difference. But keep up the work I'll chime in again .
Cool, well then come out to the local tracks
Or am I gonna hear excuses again?
I'm not even gonna worry about the rest of your post.
It smells like .

Advertisement