Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2009, 10:18 AM   #61
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Feedback Rating: (31)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlipSideUp View Post
Man, are you telling me there's another pizza joint in town that makes NY style pizza?! Where?!!!!!!!
Roman Delight is the pizza place that is usually in malls.
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
W Katy/Cypress Wednesday Meet/Greet & Ride Brother's Pizza 03/28/12 NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 29 03-29-2012 08:35 AM
W Katy/Cypress Wednesday Meet/Greet & Ride Brother's Pizza 03/21/2012 NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 109 03-23-2012 06:58 PM
W Katy/Cypress Wednesday Meet/Greet & Ride Brother's Pizza 03/14/2012 NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 130 03-16-2012 09:47 AM
Brother's Pizza Express roachie Off Topic 8 03-01-2012 02:35 PM
Brother's Pizza - 5/2/09 (Sat) ormand Events, Meets and Rides 168 06-11-2009 04:34 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-04-2009, 11:56 AM   #62
KillinTime

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
13' Cbr1000rr
Suzuki Boulevard

There is also Roma Pizza in Atascocita & the Italian one on 1960 in Humble. Roman Delight pizza is in the Deerbrook mall food coart, It's good pizza IMO.
KillinTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:11 PM   #63
FlipSideUp
This Flip Rides Nekkid

Feedback Rating: (13)

Bike(s):
'03 Honda 919 Hornet
'89 Yamaha FZR400 Trackbike
'83 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk
'07 Step-2 (ok, it's my daughter's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofallout View Post
Roman Delight is the pizza place that is usually in malls.
That's where Brothers started (West Oaks Mall).

Are these the guys in the Galleria? I used to go there for pizza until I found Brothers. I remember asking them for Garlic Powder (it's a NY thing), and they were like "Uhhh... for what?" Still good pizza, though.
FlipSideUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:12 PM   #64
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Member Garage

Quote:
That's where Brothers started (West Oaks Mall).

Are these the guys in the Galleria? I used to go there for pizza until I found Brothers. I remember asking them for Garlic Powder (it's a NY thing), and they were like "Uhhh... for what?" Still good pizza, though.
If you are in the galleria area check out Antonio's Flying Pizza on Hillcroft.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:42 PM   #65
FlipSideUp
This Flip Rides Nekkid

Feedback Rating: (13)

Bike(s):
'03 Honda 919 Hornet
'89 Yamaha FZR400 Trackbike
'83 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk
'07 Step-2 (ok, it's my daughter's)

Quote:
If you are in the galleria area check out Antonio's Flying Pizza on Hillcroft.
Been there once. There's something about ordering a pizza from a waiter that just doesn't seem right to me. Overpriced too. I mean it's just a pizza.

There's a Romano's Flying Pizza on West Gray. Great NY pizza, great NY guys, but with NY prices, too.
FlipSideUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:13 PM   #66
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Member Garage

Quote:
Been there once. There's something about ordering a pizza from a waiter that just doesn't seem right to me. Overpriced too. I mean it's just a pizza.

There's a Romano's Flying Pizza on West Gray. Great NY pizza, great NY guys, but with NY prices, too.
I might check it out sometime. It's too far from work to be someplace I would go to often.
Old 05-04-2009, 01:36 PM   #67
ormand
Deelish!

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 650r
Total Mileage: 42,000

FLIPSIDE don't worry about these people. True New Yorkers know True NY-style pizza. And you're right about the garlic powder...I LOVE me some garlic powder to soak up the grease! The only place that I have been in TX that has Garlic Powder readily available in a huge container (because true NYers know they can't get enough of it) is Sbarro....and we all know how that is :hsugh:

Angelos in Clear Lake is really good but yeah, they aren't the same as Brothers. In order to enjoy NY-style pizza, you have to goto a place that sells pizza by the slice and nothing else. And it has to be served on paper plates - nothing else!

Im soo looking forward to doing this again next month I'll PM the original attendees on the original thread roster when we settle on a date and make a thread.
Old 05-04-2009, 01:39 PM   #68
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ormand View Post
FLIPSIDE don't worry about these people. True New Yorkers know True NY-style pizza. And you're right about the garlic powder...I LOVE me some garlic powder to soak up the grease! The only place that I have been in TX that has Garlic Powder readily available in a huge container (because true NYers know they can't get enough of it) is Sbarro....and we all know how that is :hsugh:

Angelos in Clear Lake is really good but yeah, they aren't the same as Brothers. In order to enjoy NY-style pizza, you have to goto a place that sells pizza by the slice and nothing else. And it has to be served on paper plates - nothing else!

Im soo looking forward to doing this again next month I'll PM the original attendees on the original thread roster when we settle on a date and make a thread.
I am pretty sure Brother's sold more than just pizza by the slice.

AJFlo got some hellacious looking monster of a calzone that looked like it was a 1 way ticket to the ER. I bet that was delicous though!
Old 05-04-2009, 01:43 PM   #69
AJFLo

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
K7 GSXR 600
06 Honda 50

Quote:
I am pretty sure Brother's sold more than just pizza by the slice.

AJFlo got some hellacious looking monster of a calzone that looked like it was a 1 way ticket to the ER. I bet that was delicous though!
I woke up in the middle of the night having trouble breathing JK

I was full till the like dinner time Sunday. That was a big !!!
AJFLo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement