Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2006, 10:52 PM   #21
B.S. Motorsports
non agent jake

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
20th ann. gsxr 750

Im going to bed now. I have to wake up and pay my bills so the goverment doesnt step in and have to help me...

lol im just playing...i am going to bed though. We shall continue this another time.

morefun00800033mr[/IMG][/
!!If it aint its !!
B.S. Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Orleans Crabs BigComfy Off Topic 1 02-12-2009 12:45 PM
Leaving for New Orleans..... Solracer Forum Updates & Feedback 15 02-05-2007 07:04 PM
Anyone going to, or around, New Orleans for the hoolidays? Kevin Off Topic 7 12-04-2006 03:23 PM
new orleans riders? JoeRocket Events, Meets and Rides 0 10-10-2006 08:21 PM
what about new orleans this weekend r6racer187 Stunters Lounge 0 07-25-2005 12:12 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-23-2006, 10:53 PM   #22
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

some of em were truly hurt with the storms, some of them are truly thugs.
my neighborhood has a house that some bastards are tagging now with skull and crossbone .
makes me mad as and makes me lose compassion for turds who do this and other types of crime. no proof its nolas, but NEVER happened till now and its known fact these apartments down the street has been inudated with them at our cost. I don't care what you say,no debate there.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 10:54 PM   #23
B.S. Motorsports
non agent jake

Bike(s):
20th ann. gsxr 750

in kingcraps werds W3rd!

morefun00800033mr[/IMG][/
!!If it aint its !!
B.S. Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 12:10 AM   #24
3D02

Quote:
tell me one part about that vid that wasnt true
The picture of them carrying the baby grand on their back.
3D02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 12:24 AM   #25
JJO
The One and Only

Bike(s):
Injured 2005 ZX-6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
And that video just furthers my opinion that most racists are conservative, but not necessarily the other way around.

Louis Farrakhan?
Quanell X?
Jesse Jackson?
Ray Nagin?

They definately are not Conservatives. Would you consider them racists, or do they just hate white people?
JJO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 12:27 AM   #26
JJO
The One and Only

Bike(s):
Injured 2005 ZX-6R

Just a short quote from Q-ball X:

Quannel X quickly rose to become a spokesman. However, his over-the-top racist rhetoric continually got him in trouble. At the Gary Graham execution, for example, he said to Houston-area blacks that “[i]f you feel that you just got to mug somebody because of your hurt and your pain, go to River Oaks and mug you some good white folks.”
Old 02-25-2006, 12:33 AM   #27
JJO
The One and Only

Bike(s):
Injured 2005 ZX-6R

How bout from his daddy L.F.?

White people are potential humans…they haven’t evolved yet."

Philadelphia Inquirer, 3/18/00

According to a journalist's account, "Farrakhan called 'the white man' the 'anti-Christ' to rousing applause."

Jackson, MS, 9/19/97, Clarion-Ledger, 9/21/97
Old 02-25-2006, 12:36 AM   #28
JJO
The One and Only

Bike(s):
Injured 2005 ZX-6R

he's not being racist with this right?????

http://www.fadetoblack.com/namegenerator/
Old 02-25-2006, 01:02 AM   #29
shipwreck

Bike(s):
2001 CBR 600 F4i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
for everyone knows it wasn't bush's fault that the hurricane happened. it's his fault he appointed unqualified people to important posts though. and it's those unqualified persons fault that they responded so slowly. and it's the peoples fault for underestimating the storm.
correct me if im wrong, but i thought the reason new orleans got so f#cked up was not because of the hurricane, but because of the dams breaking down. and i heard that they broke because the state govt spent the money other things instead of reinforcing them. and if the state was responible, then the fault goes the governor and the mayor. those officals arent appointed by bush, they were voted in office by the people of new orleans and louisana. the federal goverment also couldnt make them spend money to fix because each state has the power to rule itself for the most part. well thats my .02
shipwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 03:04 AM   #30
JJO
The One and Only

Bike(s):
Injured 2005 ZX-6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipwreck
correct me if im wrong, but i thought the reason new orleans got so f#cked up was not because of the hurricane, but because of the dams breaking down.

some in NOLA think G-dub was responsible for the levies
Old 02-25-2006, 03:40 AM   #31
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

Louis Farrakhan
African Name Generator Results
Throw away the white man's name of:
XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX
From this day forward, you shall be known by all your brothers and sisters as:
Sheetswa Shaft Mahamid

lol
just call me Shaft :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 04:06 AM   #32
AliceInChains02

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipwreck
correct me if im wrong, but i thought the reason new orleans got so f#cked up was not because of the hurricane, but because of the dams breaking down. and i heard that they broke because the state govt spent the money other things instead of reinforcing them. and if the state was responible, then the fault goes the governor and the mayor. those officals arent appointed by bush, they were voted in office by the people of new orleans and louisana. the federal goverment also couldnt make them spend money to fix because each state has the power to rule itself for the most part. well thats my .02
yeah, they knew the levees were weak. honestly, new orleans should've probably never been built at the low bowl-like elevation it's in. maybe the mayor/governor are responsible for the levees. maybe they have special comittees for things like that that the governor/mayor did or did not have power over. i don't know. all i was saying was that Bush up by appointing unqualified people to high posts. Maybe the Louisiana did too. I can't really say they did too bad in their voting... at least they didn't vote David Duke to governor (another conservative racist).

And yeah, I said Most racists are conservative. I didn't say all, but I'll bet that you'll find more conservative racists than liberal/democrat racists. Yeah, I consider Jesse Jackson, etc racists. I think he's an idiot. Maybe he'll come around. Malcolm X used to be racist and changed his mind shortly before his demise, so I guess there is hope.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 08:57 AM   #33
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJO
Louis Farrakhan?
Quanell X?
Jesse Jackson?
Ray Nagin?

They definately are not Conservatives. Would you consider them racists, or do they just hate white people?
plain and simple, they are racists. If they stop spreading hatred and spewing forth their biased horseshit, they would be out of a job.
They instill racism in todays black youth and its a shame we allow the double standards to exist.
Take a look at brian gumble, if a white guy would have said what he said about the winter olympics, he would have lost his job. good example is jimmy the greek, gone. Brians still around, maybe because he thinks he has cart blanche to say these things because he divorced his black wife and married white.
double standards exists and its a crying shame.
soon, very soon, a white guy will grow a backbone and hire an attorney and fight for some of these minority priveledges, as we are truly the minority in texas, thats an undebateable truth, so when is my truckload of free coming to my door?:eh:

edit for brians comment.
pertaining to the winter olympics and someone saying they are the best athletes america has to offer. he said " How can this be Americas best athletes? I've seen more blacks at a GOP convention"
to explain that for those that don't savy, gop is repubs and not many blacks traditionally vote repub, so in essence, he is saying how can this be our best if there ain't lots of blacks here competeing.
we allow that, w/o even blinking an eye. sad world we live in, and getting sadder by the day.
I talk to my preacher a lot about how negative the world is making me, I feel bad and I dont like feeling like this, he tells me to overlook and not be "of the world". I say, as proven,as we overlook, we get trampled and trodded on.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by ScooterTrash; 02-25-2006 at 09:06 AM.
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 06:35 PM   #34
wolverine

wow, that video was truly bad .... except alot of them are still here in houston. yay!
wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement