MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Cruisers Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2006, 11:20 PM   #1
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Patriot Guard Mission tomorrow in greenville texas

I cant make this one either, but maybe someone can

PGR MISSION: FOR PVT. ADAM NATHANIEL HESS

THIS MISSION IS A GO. WE HAVE FAMILY APPROVAL.

This is the final Itinerary for the Patriot Guard Mission to honor Pvt. Adam Nathaniel Hess who was killed in a automobile wreck while home on leave and was due to return to Iraq.

It is a go; all contacts have been made. Services are Thursday, February 23, 2006 at 1030 hrs at the Lynch Funeral Home, 4238 SH-34 Greenville Texas. Interment will follow at the Mcwright cemetery in Kellogg Texas.

Ride captains: [Tongue] ersonName w:st="on">Yo [Tongue] ersonName>ur Ride Captains for this mission are Jim Rooth and E.R.Stroud. If you have any questions please contact E.R. at 214-499-0123.

Weather: The weather forecast for Greenville is partly cloudy with a high of 56 degrees.

Staging Site & Time: From 0900 hrs to 0930 hrs at the Wal-Mart parking lot, located at I-30 and SH 34 on the south side of I-30.

Departure: The departure time (KSU) from the staging area to the funeral home is 0935 hrs. All bikes will present a uniform appearance as we ride a staggered formation from the staging area to the funeral home. Anyone not able to stage at I-30 and SH-34 should meet at the Lynch Funeral Home. Bring Flags.

Please remember that our mission is to respect and honor this fallen soldier and his family. Stand tall and proud as we salute this hero and his family for there great sacrifice!!

Bonnie (BonRu) Cutler
National Captain
Patriot Guard Riders

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote