Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2006, 10:57 AM   #1
A hit off the track pipe?
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

'08 Kawasaki ZX-10R (track bike)

LSTD – Friday, Mar. 24 @ Motorsport Ranch w/ the new track!!!

Secure Online Registration is NOW OPEN for our Friday, March 24th event @ The Motorsport Ranch (TMR) in Cresson.

The new section of TMR is complete and we will be running things a little differently for this event!! B-Group and C-Group street riders will be running the new track. All new tarmac with lots of elevation changes and wide!

The original layout will be run by CMRA racers and A-Group street riders.

Both tracks will be run at the same time.

Also, for our event on Monday, May 1st @ The Motorsport Ranch, we will be running the BIG track which is the original track PLUS the new track COMBINED!!! You won’t want to miss that one and secure online registration will be opening about a month before the event.

Let me know if you have any further questions and we’ll see you at the track!
Jeff Grant

Last edited by jeffLSTD; 02-21-2006 at 12:22 PM.
jeffLSTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LSTD: Friday, June 9th @ The Motorsport Ranch - Secure Online Reg. open now!!! jeffLSTD Taking it to the Track 0 05-09-2006 04:19 PM
LSTD: Monday, May. 1st @ The Motorsport Ranch - The BIG Track!!! jeffLSTD Taking it to the Track 3 04-11-2006 07:27 PM
LSTD: Monday, Oct. 17th @ The Motorsport Ranch - Opening today @ 2pm + more stuff!!! jeffLSTD Taking it to the Track 10 10-05-2005 10:35 PM
LSTD - Mon., Sept. 19th @ Motorsport Ranch - Reg. Now Open jeffLSTD Taking it to the Track 0 08-30-2005 03:53 PM
Old 02-21-2006, 11:02 AM   #2
Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months

SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage

it going to be an amsterdam:BangHead:
"I haven't seen the crash, but I think Marc needs to be penalized for two or three seasons! Until I stop racing!"-VR46
BigComfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 07:38 PM   #3
Steve O Chap
Big Hero
Feedback Rating: (0)

1995 Suzuki RF600 - Sold
1993 Honda Shadow - Sold
2001 CBR F4i - Sold

I'm signed up... :icon_bigg
My bicycle costs more than your motorcycle...
Steve O Chap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 11:44 PM   #4
Twist the Grip, Let'r Rip
Feedback Rating: (6)

450x sumo (sold)
RC51 (sold)
Honda Grom 125(sold)

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Scorpio
Originally Posted by bigcomfynumero2
it going to be an amsterdam:BangHead:
Is that a bad thing?? :confused1
Bring me back a royale w/ cheese and some of those delicous amsterdam brownies. :icon_bigg
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote