MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2009, 11:27 AM   #21
nobike

Feedback Rating: (0)

this is so cool n unique.. very rare to find in this imaculate cond. !! congrats
nobike is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TomballD's XR100r TMGP Build TomballD Taking it to the Track 60 03-01-2013 11:42 AM
1992 honda xr100r pester Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 2 11-25-2012 07:20 AM
Street Tires for XR100r? MHFB Stunters Lounge 17 07-06-2009 12:38 AM
So I sold my bike R6Spartan Off Topic 46 04-13-2009 02:54 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-25-2009, 12:06 PM   #22
Tojo92
AKA Mongo

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1994 Ducati 900 SS/SP
2003 Honda CRF450R motard
2002 Husqvarna NOX
2001 KTM Duke II

Thanks. I was really lucky to find it. I had looked at it a few months ago and had to pass due to all the economic stuff. The guy took it off the market then and called me to let me know it was going back up. I figured it was worth unloading the other bikes to get it.

I never liked these from pictures, but in person, the Italian design comes out and sucked me right in.

Can't wait to take it out and run it hard. The brief ride I took on it sure felt stronger than my older 900 SS/SP's I had and they were all modified to the hilt. I'm not sure, but I imagine it is making around 80 HP in it's stock configuration with the only change being the Corse Ti exhaust and 39 flatslides, but with only 370 lbs or so, it feels like more. I don't have any desire to mod the engine at all above those relatively basic changes.
CMRA#665 (neighbor of the beast)
The Problem - Endurance
Tojo92 is offline   Reply With Quote