MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2009, 08:03 PM   #21
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by klassik View Post
there is a big difference between ricers and imports jack .
It's easy to see where you grew up and the level of your education

Last edited by Bevo; 04-21-2009 at 08:05 PM.
Bevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Houston Performance Driving Cruise-In & Meet @ Twin Peaks Sunday July 27th! xtc4us Events, Meets and Rides 8 07-26-2014 11:25 PM
Houston Performance Driving Cruise-In to Twin Peaks (The Woodlands) Sunday 4/27/14. xtc4us Events, Meets and Rides 19 04-27-2014 11:35 AM
MD Anderson Toy Drive @ Coffee & Cars Dec 3rd Hosted by Houston Performance Driving. xtc4us Events, Meets and Rides 0 11-08-2011 10:36 AM
HPD - Houston Performance Driving Cruise to Galveston 4/13/08. (Sunday)* xtc4us Events, Meets and Rides 64 04-17-2008 11:38 AM
Who is going to the HPD Galveston cruise on Sunday? SexualChocolate Off Topic 67 03-01-2007 11:39 AM
Advertisement
Old 04-21-2009, 08:36 PM   #22
I Need $$$
Kickin' it old skool

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
'12 Sportster Forty Eight

Send a message via AIM to I Need $$$
I see a ban coming in the near future. If I clean up the car, remember and feel like it I will make it out to this again. The 23 year old car with 78hp to the wheel doesn't keep up with the most of you out there.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:31 PM   #23
ImpactBlue

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
05 SV650S

Member Garage

i saw myself in the 06 vid =) i am going to try to make this one but dont know with it being right before finals
ImpactBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:52 PM   #24
burnboy
upliftmofopartyplan

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2011 kawi z 1000

bevo, the time you rode with US, you were kind of rude in your posts. in person you were fine. new on a sport bike but you did'nt crash. andrea had put her bike in the shop and it posed a problem. you seemed kind of pushy in OUR thread. this forum contains a lot of people who know eachother personally. like good friends. we communicate here. like a live conversation. it is a public forum. not your house. i've been around a while and it still is'nt my house but more mine than yours. i'm sure some of these peple here it's more theirs than mine. really it's only one persons house we all know who that is. get it? the term rice is'nt exactly refering to asian productslike has already been explained. more a term explaining that these cars are with couth. heavy hitters maybe. when i came here i was a newb to bikes at all. this is my first bike. i respect and appreciate the knowledge i have gained here. from these people involved in this forum. a lot of people i would now call my friends. i suggest you realize it's a small world and text comes across different than words. or if you meant to be so rude then take a hike. maybe it's not my place to say it but to so harshly disrespect someone like that. "wrong ****ing forum" wow. are you drunk?
Old 04-21-2009, 10:56 PM   #25
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

Bevo doesnt get it.
bluewave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:06 PM   #26
burnboy
upliftmofopartyplan

Bike(s):
2011 kawi z 1000

no negative waves
Old 04-21-2009, 11:10 PM   #27
spring r1

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
07 r1
04gsxr600 track
ttr90

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnboy View Post
bevo, the time you rode with US, you were kind of rude in your posts. in person you were fine. new on a sport bike but you did'nt crash. andrea had put her bike in the shop and it posed a problem. you seemed kind of pushy in OUR thread. this forum contains a lot of people who know eachother personally. like good friends. we communicate here. like a live conversation. it is a public forum. not your house. i've been around a while and it still is'nt my house but more mine than yours. i'm sure some of these peple here it's more theirs than mine. really it's only one persons house we all know who that is. get it? the term rice is'nt exactly refering to asian productslike has already been explained. more a term explaining that these cars are with couth. heavy hitters maybe. when i came here i was a newb to bikes at all. this is my first bike. i respect and appreciate the knowledge i have gained here. from these people involved in this forum. a lot of people i would now call my friends. i suggest you realize it's a small world and text comes across different than words. or if you meant to be so rude then take a hike. maybe it's not my place to say it but to so harshly disrespect someone like that. "wrong ****ing forum" wow. are you drunk?
werd.......i to have made some good friends on here........i have also always wonder why people bash threads if u dont' like what the thread is about when u read the first post get the out dont fill it full of or take it off topic some people might like or find it usefull just my.02
spring r1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:29 AM   #28
Japawhat02
02 Tona

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
2002 Daytona

i will have something to take to this in the near future.....
yay
Old 04-22-2009, 01:03 AM   #29
thatboygeorge
powpows ftw

Bike(s):
05 r6

Send a message via AIM to thatboygeorge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevo View Post
Yea, I love cars too. I even own one, but this forum feels like home to me and a post that promotes a RICE FREE event doesn't make me feel welcome in my own home. I'm gonna go way out on a limb here and state that most of the posters here have Japanese bikes, and certainly the overwhelming majority own imports. I don't think I can be any more clear than that. I have no problem with the poster, just the post
this place is home to you? but u joined last month? you sir are a noob to me
thatboygeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 01:38 AM   #30
SpeedCheeser
and whiskey

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
thieves

Quote:
Yea, I love cars too. I even own one, but this forum feels like home to me and a post that promotes a RICE FREE event doesn't make me feel welcome in my own home. I'm gonna go way out on a limb here and state that most of the posters here have Japanese bikes, and certainly the overwhelming majority own imports. I don't think I can be any more clear than that. I have no problem with the poster, just the post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post
They mean people who rice their cars out...not necessarily an import in general. It's possible to fix up an import in a respectable way. They mean more people who are ricing them out by cutting springs, using fart cans hanging from the car, "upgrades" from the tuner isle at Pep-Boys, etc. or people with the ricer mentality.
I thought that was pretty clear. Or do we all have to start googling pictures up? Simply being Japanese isn't what people are referring to with rice anymore. Rice = "that which has been riced out".
SpeedCheeser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:16 AM   #31
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnboy View Post
When I said it feels like home I didn't mean to imply that I owned this forum, but that I felt comfortable here. If Japanese made bikes are accepted at the event then I apologize. If they are not then I'm sorry if anyone has a problem with my posts.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:14 AM   #32
klassik

Bike(s):
rnz450

oh yea. what do you think my education is jackass? you think i passed junior high yet? how about my age? **** off noob
Old 04-22-2009, 06:17 AM   #33
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray

Member Garage

Quote:
oh yea. what do you think my education is jackass? you think i passed junior high yet? how about my age? **** off noob
Nice
Old 04-22-2009, 06:22 AM   #34
gtdrivr
Al Gore lied to me.

Bike(s):
CBR954 arrrr arrrr

Quote:
When I said it feels like home I didn't mean to imply that I owned this forum, but that I felt comfortable here. If Japanese made bikes are accepted at the event then I apologize. If they are not then I'm sorry if anyone has a problem with my posts.
This wasnt obvious?????

PLEASE ban this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riding the back roads of heaven.

gtdrivr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:44 AM   #35
gtdrivr
Al Gore lied to me.

Bike(s):
CBR954 arrrr arrrr

Quote:
Calm down. Dont go Bandito on his . Just ban 'em!!

Old 04-22-2009, 09:37 AM   #36
CaligoneTx
Forest Gnome Tour Guide

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
Triumph 675r
Ducati 748
Hyosungs (250r + 650r)
Honda 900rr
Suzuki Busa1300r (+2 bikes)

Send a message via AIM to CaligoneTx Send a message via Yahoo to CaligoneTx
Im considering going... on a bike
Old 04-22-2009, 09:44 AM   #37
gtdrivr
Al Gore lied to me.

Bike(s):
CBR954 arrrr arrrr

If I had a new clutch, I would go...in a CAR.

I know, I know...HPD doesnt allow Japanese built cars!

You guys hate Supras over there huh, Troy.

Old 04-22-2009, 10:05 AM   #38
darktoy02
Whats HAddddenin

Bike(s):
07 Honda CBR600RR

Do they have any ideal dates for this yet?

its ok.......i am gunna be going there in my truck (tacoma) with my bike 07 cbr in the bed, ive been to those cruises b4 things get crazy u always have some amature with a fast car who gets crazy. don't think im brave enough to be on the bike with all those cages on the road. so i figure i will show off my fast ride on the back of my flashy ride
darktoy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 10:08 AM   #39
ThomasNinja650
SSG Coleman

Bike(s):
2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650-R

such hate for Bikes? I'll release the ninja!
Old 04-22-2009, 10:19 AM   #40
gtdrivr
Al Gore lied to me.

Bike(s):
CBR954 arrrr arrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasNinja650 View Post
I'll release the ninja!
I pooped myself. Dont ever threaten that again.

Advertisement