MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2006, 09:31 PM   #41
AliceInChains02

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
and he dealt with the bs that clinton left behind, all the corporate scandels etc etc etc

now, i'm done
didn't clinton's people make a report about terrorists, maybe even Bin Laden, wanting to hi-jack a plane and tear into the twin towers with it, and Bush's people ignored it? i can't remember what book i read that in, author was probably some tree hugging terrorist loving liberal though, right?
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
east coast earthquake witchdoctor575 Off Topic 14 08-25-2011 02:21 PM
east coast gangsta? illicit_records General Discussion (Moto Related) 40 05-27-2007 03:40 AM
So..it's like a freakin' blizzard.. amber|alexis Off Topic 11 04-09-2007 12:30 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-18-2006, 09:56 PM   #42
redrocker

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 600

I saw on the internet some professor say that bush and his cabinet had put bombs in the towers and the goverment had actually brought those buildings down!!! Do you believe that to?? I guess you think the cia had JFK killed to and the goverment was behind the oaklahoma bombing to. I will admit our goverment is up but do people really think that they bombed or own buildings? This professor said Bush did it for an excuse to get the oil!
redrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 09:57 PM   #43
redrocker

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 600

I don't believe a thing clintons people say!!! We all know Hilary was running that because Bill was getting instead of running the country!!!!
redrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 02:45 AM   #44
zixx6r

I think it's funny that clinton gets villified just for having an affair (in the grand scheme of things...who gives a ?) while GW Bush gets a free pass in basically sacrificing our soldiers and capital in a bungled attempt to secure oil supplies and enforce a world order that is unsustainable. Meanwhile the terrorists grin as our financial strength is bled white financing unwinnable wars. Apparently G dub didnt remember his history from that little 12 year war we lost in Vietnam...oh wait, he didnt go there did he the draft dodging little .

Our military complex is the shiny new corvette in the driveway that these morons (bush administration) desperately wanted to test drive but didnt know how to shift properly. Meanwhile, back home, the gap between rich and poor starts to resemble mexico. Iran knows we screwed ourselves into Iraq, so they can go ahead and develop nuclear weapons. The whole situation makes me want to puke...where's lincoln or roosevelt when you need them? please, , give us a leader...anyone but this imbecile we have in there now.
zixx6r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 02:53 AM   #45
brendan0918

Experience: 10+ years

Quote:
Originally Posted by zixx6r
I think it's funny that clinton gets villified just for having an affair (in the grand scheme of things...who gives a ?) while GW Bush gets a free pass in basically sacrificing our soldiers and capital in a bungled attempt to secure oil supplies and enforce a world order that is unsustainable. Meanwhile the terrorists grin as our financial strength is bled white financing unwinnable wars. Apparently G dub didnt remember his history from that little 12 year war we lost in Vietnam...oh wait, he didnt go there did he the draft dodging little .

Our military complex is the shiny new corvette in the driveway that these morons (bush administration) desperately wanted to test drive but didnt know how to shift properly. Meanwhile, back home, the gap between rich and poor starts to resemble mexico. Iran knows we screwed ourselves into Iraq, so they can go ahead and develop nuclear weapons. The whole situation makes me want to puke...where's lincoln or roosevelt when you need them? please, , give us a leader...anyone but this imbecile we have in there now.

+1
brendan0918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 03:03 AM   #46
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

this thread is worthless without pics.

show them "horse faced ugly" something or others

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 03:09 AM   #47
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 10:21 AM   #48
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by zixx6r

this post actually has merit.
I likes it, don't agree with all, but darn close to the truth on all accounts

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 12:37 PM   #49
train460
speed junky

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
88 v-max
05 Honda Goldwing
85 V-max (wifes)
05 Vtx 1300 (wifes)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
didn't clinton's people make a report about terrorists, maybe even Bin Laden, wanting to hi-jack a plane and tear into the twin towers with it, and Bush's people ignored it? i can't remember what book i read that in, author was probably some tree hugging terrorist loving liberal though, right?
yeah it's called the 911 report. alot of u people talking about what coulda happened in the past, should read that.

My beef with bush when he was running he said that he was gonna bring honesty and integrity back to the whitehouse. Now THAT is funny.
I know that my 401 K was doing great with clinton and gas was a buck.
now my 401 k is going backwards, gas is $2.50+ per an exxon makes$35,000,000,000 in profits last year.
It's always been that the rich get richer and the poor getting poorer but in the last 6 years that seperation has increased super fast.
Bush has shown that if u don't agree with him you are done,
Clinton got caught messing around and lied. A lot of them have been messing around, he just got caught, When asked WHAT else would he have said?
If he was gonna do it he should have been a little better picking who he was doing it to.
Media is run by a few people in the united states, and THEY say what should be printed.
Land of the free? please
my 02 tho
88 v-max
train460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 01:39 PM   #50
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrocker
I don't believe a thing clintons people say!!! We all know Hilary was running that because Bill was getting instead of running the country!!!!
you know what else i find funny? the republicans tried to impeach him for that. it just shows how childish they are. if bush was a democrat, i'm sure he would've been impeached 10 times over by now. everyone knows Bush is up, no matter how you want to spin it and i'm sure he will go down in the books as one of the worst presidents ever. he's got a laundry list of ups. he babbles like an idiot and makes some of the people on here look like they are English Professors. i'm not saying that it's easy being eloquent when you're making public speeches every day, but it's obvious that he's Just above retarded. and you make fun of al gore, but at least he has the wit to write a book and the decency to accept "defeat". http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm
Old 02-19-2006, 01:44 PM   #51
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

just amazing how uneducated some people are about politics and how things work.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Old 02-19-2006, 01:48 PM   #52
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

amazing how arrogant some people are
Old 02-19-2006, 01:50 PM   #53
zixx6r

I wouldnt say I'm republican or democrat...but this administration is just a travesty. an insult to this country that these people run the greatest show on earth. fear mongerers and fools. at least there's only two more years of this bullshit to go, too bad the damage may already be too great. how does one cut taxes and then ask for more money to fight a multibillion dollar war (recent news)? a teenage girl with daddy's platinum credit card has more fiscal responsibility than this president.

Two more years, but who's going to step up in 2008? I'll vote for anyone who can fix this mess.
zixx6r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 01:58 PM   #54
hfa3g11
OG

Feedback Rating: (4)

2005 Honda CBR600RR Tribal Edition *retired*

Send a message via AIM to hfa3g11
wrong section . how does this have anything to do with motos?
hfa3g11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 01:59 PM   #55
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

^^ 3 pages and you are the first to see that.
your the winnerMcGrath

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 02-19-2006, 02:00 PM   #56
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfa3g11
i didn't post it
Old 02-19-2006, 02:04 PM   #57
hfa3g11
OG

Feedback Rating: (4)

2005 Honda CBR600RR Tribal Edition *retired*

Send a message via AIM to hfa3g11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
^^ 3 pages and you are the first to see that.
your the winnerMcGrath

*napoleans voice* Yesssssssssss!!
hfa3g11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 03:54 PM   #58
train460
speed junky

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
88 v-max
05 Honda Goldwing
85 V-max (wifes)
05 Vtx 1300 (wifes)

Quote:
Because it used to cost me 5 bucks to fill up the busa and now it costs over 12 bucks. Man they are breaking it off in me i'm tellin ya
Don't want to mention about how Diesel is more than super unleaded.
How did that happen? cus we need it and because we allow it.
88 v-max
train460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 04:17 PM   #59
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
*napoleans voice* Yesssssssssss!!
is that sig file from a game?
that would be awesome if you could ride in a game like that. I might even buy it

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 02-19-2006, 05:17 PM   #60
Txlonestar
Private Pilot

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
1991 Kawasaki Zephyr 550 (sold)
2003 ZZR600 (wrecked)
99 Ninja 500R (sold)

Send a message via MSN to Txlonestar
Well Im not one for really getting into this stuff. I really dont follow it all that much. I do know a few facts and it seems to me this is more about how we as human beings are changing. When was the last time we were willing to say "We (I) was wrong and Im sorry." We have become a sociaty of finger pointers. My CEO has a saying I really like, "When you point one finger on your hand at someone, three more are pointing back at you." We were used to 1 dollar a gallon gas and huge SUVs and all the freedom we wanted. 911 made us realize we are human beings and the world didnt revolve around us. The rest of the world has come to relize that fuel will eventually run out and has worded to put true mass transportation in effect. Our answer? More freeways and BIGGER SUV's, we cant possible point all the blame at our government without also seeing our own faults. I personally have to believe that we share much of the shame that is falling on our government due to our own selfish ways. We do have a right to our opinion, I personally believe in the constitution as it was written and intended. I DONT want the UN telling us we can or can not own firarms, their track record is not something that I trust. They are a dog without any teeth that can only bark real loud and be annoying. They were unable to inspect plants and other points in IRAQ after the first war because Husaine blocked them. We beat them and made them sign this agreement and the UN totally droped the ball. And now the same is happening in IRAN. I have no faith in them as far as actually doing anything other then yelling and posturing. Im also tired of the BIG THREE lobbying to keep out cars and motorcycles in Europe that are economical, safe, and dependable so they wont lose money. Wasnt this country's economy based on an open market? True we may lose jobs however many manufactuers moved factorys here too. Then we have these other countries doing what they can to bring in these same BIG THREE manufacturers by selling their people practically into slavery. Without the jobs from these factories we dont have the money to buy the cars they make there. So they basically cut their own throats on that one. In full summury all I can say is we need to have a serios change of ourselves before we can really hope to pull ourselves out of this hole weve put ourselves in.

Advertisement