MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2006, 07:10 PM   #1
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Freakin' Bush is at it again! He fails to prevent the East Coast Blizzard

Minorities Hit Hardest
by Brian Williams NBC 02/12/06

As President Bush and his staff cowered in the White House, the snow continued to pile up on the
many poor and African Amercian victims who could not afford to get out of town or to safety in Florida.

Crucial supplies of blankets, hot cocoa, popcorn and dark rum, so essential to surviving the stress of any
major snowstorm, lay in stores undelivered.

"Where is the government? I need my sidewalk shovelled so I can get out to buy my danged lottery tickets!" said one D.C. resident from his living room.

"Why are we wasting money in Iraq when we could be spending it here on me?"

Progressive blogs blasted the President for his inaction. "We find the timing terribly suspicious, just as the Domestic Spying hearings kick into high gear, what happens? A major northeast Blizzard. Why now?" wrote one blogger.

Hearings into the Blizzards' effect on hearings are almost a certainty.

Howard Dean has suggested he will call for an investigation once his new medications kick in and John Kerry took a break from the sporting activities of the glamourous super-rich in some exotic locale (random choice: Ice Sailing in Finland) to call for new legislation outlawing snowstorms.

"The Republican Congress has dropped the ball once again. I have always been a staunch supporter of anti-snow legislation, except for certain locations where I ski. Snow has no business on our roads and the President and Congress knows that."

Calls for impeachment over "SnowGate" as some are calling it already are mounting as deeply as the snow itself, and what will be discovered underneath will prove to have a truly chilling effect on the Republicans, as the inevitable thaw proceeds. Or something like that.

More breaking news......

Al Sharpton wants an investigation as to why snow is ALWAYS white.

Cheney has stock in Tru-Value Hardware. Do you have any idea how many SNOW SHOVELS they sold today
to the unsuspecting consumer?

I demand to know why FEMA has been so late in reacting to this storm. THEY KNEW IT WAS COMING!
And yet they failed to have crews in place to fix the electricity as soon as it went off. It just shows that Bush and the Republicans just don't care about the people in the N.E. The Senate needs to investigate this with administration people under oath.

I'll bet that the great junior senator from N.Y. has opened the doors of her home to all of the heatless poor of her neighborhood and is busy baking cookies for them while her husband applies body heat to the nearly frozen teen-aged girls.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
east coast earthquake witchdoctor575 Off Topic 14 08-25-2011 02:21 PM
east coast gangsta? illicit_records General Discussion (Moto Related) 40 05-27-2007 03:40 AM
So..it's like a freakin' blizzard.. amber|alexis Off Topic 11 04-09-2007 12:30 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-18-2006, 07:21 PM   #2
civicious

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
TZR250

The sad thing is, that's not so far-fetched that it couldn't be true...

gotta love America.
10541 FM 1960 W #300 - (281) 477-3038
http://www.idbracing.com
civicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 07:22 PM   #3
AliceInChains02

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada

stupid. bush did up when he appointed unqualified people to important posts (michael brown). this is supposed to make it look like it's all a big joke or whatever, but Bush up and he's a president the majority of americans know it. go bash some tree huggers or castrate some faggots you neo con. just kidding, but for real...i'm not
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 07:26 PM   #4
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
stupid. bush did up when he appointed unqualified people to important posts (michael brown). this is supposed to make it look like it's all a big joke or whatever, but Bush up and he's a president the majority of americans know it. go bash some tree huggers or castrate some faggots you neo con. just kidding, but for real...i'm not
ok, I had to laugh at this one.
yes, it was a joke
I don't anywhere near agree he is a president, especially considering what the other choice was at the time. I do admit, I don't agree with a whole bunch of the thats going on now a days. I seriously love my country, just hate my government and their backwards thinking.

whats a neo con?

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Old 02-18-2006, 07:29 PM   #5
TDragon

Bike(s):
2003 636 (sold)/2002 R1

I might get flame for this but...why is it ALWAYS the African American demanding help from the government? They're demanding help from the government, but what are the poor doing FOR the government except collecting welfare? People should crutch their to safety and not be so dependent on the government.

It just makes me sick seeing how NOLAs took advantage of our hard earn tax money and turned H-town to the ghetto.
TDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 07:29 PM   #6
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neocons...(United_States)

tell me a good reason you dont' like kerry and i'll give you 2 for bush
Old 02-18-2006, 07:31 PM   #7
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDragon
I might get flame for this but...why is it ALWAYS the African American demanding help from the government? They're demanding help from the government, but what are the poor doing FOR the government except collecting welfare? People should crutch their to safety and not be so dependent on the government.

It just makes me sick seeing how NOLAs took advantage of our hard earn tax money and turned H-town to the ghetto.
because you're racist jk
Old 02-18-2006, 07:31 PM   #8
99BlackR1
Spaz

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
R1, CRF50

its not always afican americans. the news media just puts that because they want everyone to think all black people hate bush. = more controversy = higher ratings. the whole world we live in.
motorcycledudeindestructible2542999l4qy6go
Pardon the hate and the animosity
towards your belief system and your hypocrisy.
No regrets, no remorse.This is my last serenade
99BlackR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 07:36 PM   #9
TDragon

Bike(s):
2003 636 (sold)/2002 R1

Quote:
because you're racist jk
sorry but I'm not Racist...I do agree media plays a major role.
TDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 07:38 PM   #10
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neocons...(United_States)

tell me a good reason you dont' like kerry and i'll give you 2 for bush
one, , thats easy
how about start with the fact that he would let the UN run our affairs.
, ok two, he has ugly daughters

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 02-18-2006, 07:38 PM   #11
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99BlackR1
its not always afican americans. the news media just puts that because they want everyone to think all black people hate bush. = more controversy = higher ratings. the whole world we live in.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 02-18-2006, 07:43 PM   #12
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
one, , thats easy
how about start with the fact that he would let the UN run our affairs.
, ok two, he has ugly daughters
where does it say he would let UN run our affairs.

and if you really hate him for having 2 ugly daughters then i can see why you like bush.
Old 02-18-2006, 07:51 PM   #13
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

he said it, many many times over.
empower them bastards to dictate the course and actions of our country.
there are so many issues with that guy, I wont really debate this here, not the place nor do I have the want.
just kidding about his daughters being a reason, I wasn't kidding about them being horsefaced ugly creatures

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 02-18-2006, 07:53 PM   #14
JJO
The One and Only

Bike(s):
Injured 2005 ZX-6R

Quote:
ok, I had to laugh at this one.
yes, it was a joke
I don't anywhere near agree he is a president, especially considering what the other choice was at the time. I do admit, I don't agree with a whole bunch of the thats going on now a days. I seriously love my country, just hate my government and their backwards thinking.

whats a neo con?

Whew!!! I was about to get ....
Old 02-18-2006, 07:57 PM   #15
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJO
Whew!!! I was about to get ....
this response was funnier than the original thread:laughing6

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 02-18-2006, 07:57 PM   #16
JJO
The One and Only

Bike(s):
Injured 2005 ZX-6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDragon

OK, it is not just A.A. it's society in general. Except for a few left that still have work ethics and values, a lot of people are just plain lazy. So what if they are poor? Who cares? Who's fault is it? Not mine, yours or the government. It is their own fault. I can say this only because I have had absolutely nothing at one time except for a Bible. No home, no car, no job, and no money. After hard work and persistence I am able to buy what I please, and do what I want. If I want to blow a grand on useless , then so be it. If I want to spend money @ Patrick's shop, then I can. All it takes is for people to get off of their haunches and stop looking for someone to GIVE everything to them. There, now I'm done ranting.
Old 02-18-2006, 07:58 PM   #17
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

you know, when you are in Congress for a long time and actually have to share your opinions about things (unlike a lot of bush appointees and Bush himself) it's easy to nitpick and find something disagreeable. so, yeah maybe kerry has said/done some things, but that's only because he's actually been involved in congress and the united states govt a lot longer than Bush. I'm convinced if Bush had been in congress as long as Kerry they could find a lot more to about Bush than Kerry because Bush is such a dumbass, but Bush just did his stint as governor and got placed into Presidency and considering how long he was off the map i think there is a good deal of stuff dug up that shows bush's true character.
Old 02-18-2006, 08:01 PM   #18
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJO
OK, it is not just A.A. it's society in general. Except for a few left that still have work ethics and values, a lot of people are just plain lazy. So what if they are poor? Who cares? Who's fault is it? Not mine, yours or the government. It is their own fault. I can say this only because I have had absolutely nothing at one time except for a Bible. No home, no car, no job, and no money. After hard work and persistence I am able to buy what I please, and do what I want. If I want to blow a grand on useless , then so be it. If I want to spend money @ Patrick's shop, then I can. All it takes is for people to get off of their haunches and stop looking for someone to GIVE everything to them. There, now I'm done ranting.
wowzers, said very well indeed.
I saw a woman begging on the corner today in clear lake, she looked healthy enough to walk around and hold up her sign.
irritates the out of me when people give money to those folks.
She could at least be like the other guys on the corner and at least they hustle newspapers for money.
she and so many others are basically saying. "Hey, I'm to lazy to work and I know your not, so can I have some of yours"?
I'll be damned if people won't drive by and hold out dollars for her!
makes me so angry, I swear, one day, I'm gonna make a sign stating that I do work for a living, but I would like to have some of yours anyways. and then I'm gonna work the same corner as one of them and see what happens.
who wants to do the video?

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 02-18-2006, 08:04 PM   #19
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
you know, when you are in Congress for a long time and actually have to share your opinions about things (unlike a lot of bush appointees and Bush himself) it's easy to nitpick and find something disagreeable. so, yeah maybe kerry has said/done some things, but that's only because he's actually been involved in congress and the united states govt a lot longer than Bush. I'm convinced if Bush had been in congress as long as Kerry they could find a lot more to about Bush than Kerry because Bush is such a dumbass, but Bush just did his stint as governor and got placed into Presidency and considering how long he was off the map i think there is a good deal of stuff dug up that shows bush's true character.
ok, one more thing and I'll stop with you.
take a second and do some research on the bills that your buddy Kerry in the 17 years on the floor of congress, has drafted himself, , ok, even easier for him, lets look and see how many he sponsored and supported and what they were for.
man o man are you in for a shock.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 02-18-2006, 08:04 PM   #20
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
wowzers, said very well indeed.
I saw a woman begging on the corner today in clear lake, she looked healthy enough to walk around and hold up her sign.
irritates the out of me when people give money to those folks.
, if she was born into the right family she could've been a great politician

Advertisement