Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's.....
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2009, 05:01 PM   #21
Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to blends
Originally Posted by Gixxer Geezer View Post
two years ago.. then i crashed and torn the retina in my left eye.. lost some vision.. so that ended my career...
i've heard of dragging knee, and elbow. on rare occasion dragging head or neck (not reccomended), but DRAGGING RETINA? fck jimmy... that's hardcore.
blends is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
pocket bikes joeburt1 Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 30 01-10-2014 12:01 AM
110cc super pocket bikes legal? aznconquerer Safety Corner Main 16 03-07-2012 04:03 PM
lots of pocket bikes on CL today Mr.D General Discussion (Moto Related) 28 04-26-2010 08:04 PM
Pocket bikes/super pocket bikes??? fastest? Petro General Discussion (Moto Related) 34 10-16-2008 04:33 PM
I didnt know you could stunt pocket bikes DANtheMan. General Discussion (Moto Related) 49 05-07-2007 07:25 PM
Old 04-18-2009, 05:38 PM   #22
GSXRd Again
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

07' 750 GSXR (Custom) RIP
07' 750 GSXR (Blue) RIP
05' Dyna Lowrider
08' 600 GSXR (Black Corona)

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to BabyGirlGSXR
Theres a shop in pasadena on spencer that sells them and a shop in baytown on garth that sells them. Sorry dont know the name of the places....
Girls Play Dirty Too!!! SLAPAHO...
BabyGirlGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:41 PM   #23
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin
Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years

06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold

Originally Posted by blends View Post
i've heard of dragging knee, and elbow. on rare occasion dragging head or neck (not reccomended), but DRAGGING RETINA? fck jimmy... that's hardcore.
i was getting it man.. and flipped it.. cracked my brand new KBC Vr2 helmet all the way across the back..i was screwed up for couple of hours.. i had triple and quad vision.. i knew who i was but didnt know how to get home.. man it was bad...
gixxergeezer 1

What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Gixxer Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:10 PM   #24
two fifty
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 10+

dayuuuum blends, your avatar =
CMRA #250
"Me? I stand for uncertainty, insecurity, bad taste, fun, and things that go boom in the night."
switch is offline   Reply With Quote