Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2009, 04:36 PM   #1
The Shogun. Sho'nuff!
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 9 years

2007 Ninja 650R

anyone in Austin 4/18???

Checking to see if anybody lives in or will be in Austin area Sat 4/18 and wants to grab a bite to eat and hang for a bit before I go to a wedding. I will be caging it up there and not familar with the area but I will have a gps.
"Life is a marathon and you cannot win a marathon without putting a few bandaids on your nipples!" -Harken
Rallo is offline   Reply With Quote