Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2009, 10:52 AM   #21
KEITH HUBBARD
JOKERMAN

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1300 V STAR YAMAHA
KZ 650 KAWASAKI
HONDA CB 550
TS125 SUZUKI
HARLEY DAVIDSON 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fastchevy View Post
Dont mess with cagers, I witnessed a dually take out a bike this morning totally on purpose.

The dually went to change lanes and ran the biker off the road, the biker passed him on the shoulder( becuase thats were he ended up ) then the truck sped up got in the lane beside him and just swirved and hit him, down he went in front of 10-12 cars, as he was still rolling I parked in front of him to block the traffic and jumped out and pulled him up to the wall, I said are you OK? he said no , I said yeah your oK.

I looked up and the dually took off and 2 other guys in trucks took off after him.

2 other guys were already on the phone with police so I got back in the truck and left.

please please guys dont temp them, you have no Idea whats going on in there head.
Great job you did, thanks for being there for the rider bro.
Good advice too, we justcan't win againist cagers.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
+1 For the Good Guys. -$11M For the Bad Guys! FlipSideUp The Circus 34 11-05-2007 09:45 AM
Phiddy guys/dirtbike guys...NEED HELP!!! Solracer How To's and Q & A's 29 03-17-2007 10:48 PM
guys gf gets puched....whoops both guys flip326 Off Topic 5 10-01-2006 10:58 PM
OH HOLY KRAP YOU GUYS YOU GUYS... Ramius Off Topic 14 04-11-2006 08:11 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-14-2009, 10:59 AM   #22
switch
two fifty

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 10+

crazy stuff. keep us posted.
CMRA #250
"Me? I stand for uncertainty, insecurity, bad taste, fun, and things that go boom in the night."
switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:05 AM   #23
Guitar Man
Keep moving!!!!>>>>>>>>>>

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2013 Suzuki V Strom DL650 22,000 miles
09 Yamaha FZ6 59,651 miles (RIP)
07 Yamaha FZ6 39,668 miles (RIP)
73 Triumph Tiger 750
Cannondale Quick CX4 (Pedal Powaa!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartandude View Post
+1 especially if they have the truck scrotums dangling from the hitch.
I go into super high alert when I see those. Dudes must have small $ or something.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:13 AM   #24
texlurch
Official MH tag inspector

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600
00 TL1000R BOTM 07/12 (sold)

Member Garage

That's the case where you give the guy your MH spot card with your number on it in case he needs a witness...
.... Home of the "Black Ninja's"
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:14 AM   #25
Bomb0314

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
SOLD all of them :(

thats crazy. good job on your part for stopping for a rider.
should have stayed there and waited for the police to give a statement.

good job thou!
Old 04-14-2009, 11:17 AM   #26
skmart2
Stephanie

Experience: 9-12 months

Bike(s):
none right now :(
07 ninja 250 - sold
07 ZZR 600 - sold

wow! i really hope they were able to catch the guy who did this and that the biker made it through with no internal injuries or anything.

1FC, if i were you i'd make that call to the police. the more info they have to prosecute the better
Old 04-14-2009, 11:25 AM   #27
dontbap()ssy

Bike(s):
04 R6 (sold)
04 R1 (donated to the track gods)
08 MV Agusta F4 312R (sold)
10 duc 1198

i was reading this on a other thread and a few people coming out of kingwood have his lic. plate # and have called the police , regardless its a shame that people will KILL you over road rage

http://www.kingwoodunderground.com/t...picId=11322984

Last edited by dontbap()ssy; 04-14-2009 at 11:27 AM. Reason: added link
dontbap()ssy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:29 AM   #28
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

did they actually hit?
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:38 AM   #29
switch
two fifty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
I pull over into a shopping center or hang waayyy back...trying to out run them always seems to bait them into a cat & mouse game & I don't feel like playing with my life.
+1 cap'n
CMRA #250
"Me? I stand for uncertainty, insecurity, bad taste, fun, and things that go boom in the night."
Old 04-14-2009, 11:40 AM   #30
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

David
I pray the rider is ok

Go ahead and start the flaming... I don't care.
As for the dualie discussion... I t you not, yesterday on my way home from Humble I ran into two dualies near Kingwood. a red and a black one fighting for first place on the freeway and blocking the two lanes when we came down to Porter. So me (I was in my Crew cab Chevy) being the (who fkn cares) driver toward other ignorant (meaning those who have no regard for other drivers) cages when I am in my cage, throw it into low and hit the exit lane and pass them both, with my blinker on of course. I move over into the hammer lane and floor it. Traffic gets pretty far behind us but by that time we are only running at about 90mph, as we pass New Caney and get into the area of 59 where we have barricades on both sides of the two lane freeway the red one gets on my a$$ while the black one gets right beside me. And you gotta realize this about me people... I have no fear of death and I welcome the thought at times , so what do I do? I rolled down both of my passenger windows to be sure the fkn redneck in the black duallie beside me could see it was a chick who was shooting him the rod. Smiled real purty like and I swerved into the black dualie...he slammed on his brakes and the red one too... I just kept cruising. I pulled off at Splendora waiting at the exit ramp by the Citgo and when they finally passed they were separated by about half a mile. I think some crazy a$$ scared the redneck fkrs.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:40 AM   #31
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

Dually= prolly one of those home made tow trucks since those guys drive like shot and that they own the road. Or it was some asshat trying to go to home depot to get some workers since it's a nice day out and yards need to be cut. I hope that asshat gets his tore up for that.
rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:44 AM   #32
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
that's like when a cager swerved at me & almost hit me on purpose b/c I was trying to pass her up.....fckin' . I didn't do anything but try to pass her. What's killing someone going to do to help you or benefit the situation? Makes me enraged to hear about this kind of bullshit. I really hope that truck driver gets attempted murder & *** ***** every day in prison. That could have been any on of us, or another RIP thread for a friend b/c the duley is a . When cagers fck with me, I pull over into a shopping center or hang waayyy back...trying to out run them always seems to bait them into a cat & mouse game & I don't feel like playing with my life.
I cant count how many times cages have done some of the dumbest to me while on my bike. On my bike it is a whole other world than in my truck. When I am in my truck and run across a biker doing stupid I will block for them, get behind them and purposely slow traffic, giving them their time to get ahead, hopefully. But when it comes to cage on cage... fk that I don't tolerate when they are as big as me.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:45 AM   #33
IndyRC
Mutant

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxgirl View Post
David
I pray the rider is ok

Go ahead and start the flaming... I don't care.
As for the dualie discussion... I t you not, yesterday on my way home from Humble I ran into two dualies near Kingwood. a red and a black one fighting for first place on the freeway and blocking the two lanes when we came down to Porter. So me (I was in my Crew cab Chevy) being the (who fkn cares) driver toward other ignorant (meaning those who have no regard for other drivers) cages when I am in my cage, throw it into low and hit the exit lane and pass them both, with my blinker on of course. I move over into the hammer lane and floor it. Traffic gets pretty far behind us but by that time we are only running at about 90mph, as we pass New Caney and get into the area of 59 where we have barricades on both sides of the two lane freeway the red one gets on my a$$ while the black one gets right beside me. And you gotta realize this about me people... I have no fear of death and I welcome the thought at times , so what do I do? I rolled down both of my passenger windows to be sure the fkn redneck in the black duallie beside me could see it was a chick who was shooting him the rod. Smiled real purty like and I swerved into the black dualie...he slammed on his brakes and the red one too... I just kept cruising. I pulled off at Splendora waiting at the exit ramp by the Citgo and when they finally passed they were separated by about half a mile. I think some crazy a$$ scared the redneck fkrs.
IndyRC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:47 AM   #34
Hooligan
Presrvtionthrudestruction

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
08 CBR 600rr
06 GSXR600
07 Honda crf50 (stunt)
Your mom

Send a message via AIM to Hooligan
Holy sheap!

Props to Dave for stopping and helping. I hope the driver in the duely got arrested for attempted manslaughter.

I carry sparkplugs in my pocket, they do a number on a windsheild, don't even need to get close to the cager.
I learned the awesomeness that is Hooligan.
Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told.
Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:50 AM   #35
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan View Post
Holy sheap!

Props to Dave for stopping and helping. I hope the driver in the duely got arrested for attempted manslaughter.

I carry sparkplugs in my pocket, they do a number on a windsheild, don't even need to get close to the cager.
but they also cause damage to those not involved too. As do the ball bearings I have carried in the past.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:51 AM   #36
spartandude
Custom User Title

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
750 honda shadow spirit

Member Garage

is it 'cause I have a cruiser that I haven't had to deal with the intential stuff? I get the inattentive crud, but never anything as crazy as this.
spartandude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:55 AM   #37
Bigmarky
Funny saying goes here

Bike(s):
non running sv650 :(

tips on staying alive as a biker

if u see:
any large track semi/dually
assume:
he's trying to run you over

if u see:
a cop
assume:
your OJ and they're gonna shoot at you

gg.
Bigmarky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:00 PM   #38
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartandude View Post
is it 'cause I have a cruiser that I haven't had to deal with the intential stuff? I get the inattentive crud, but never anything as crazy as this.
no, that isn't it, I have almost made my Vmax a hood ornament for a caddy full of guys once. They kept flirting with me and swerving in and out of traffic to stay on my tail so I said fk it and locked the rear up. I know this sounds terrible but I bet they never follow a bike that close ever again. I bet they could smell the smoke of my tire in their car for miles.
Old 04-14-2009, 12:00 PM   #39
switch
two fifty

vmaxgirl, do did you swerve and hit the other truck?

and do you guys carry whole sparkplugs or just a specific part of them? i heard its the ceramic thingy that does the damage.
CMRA #250
Old 04-14-2009, 12:04 PM   #40
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

I just tell everybody... ride like everyone out there is out to kill you.
To me it is a game...
When I throw my leg over my bike, game begins.
IF I make it to my destination, I win the game one more time.
I do what I feel is necessary to win the game, and I don't care who likes it or sees it as Crazy, nutz or insane. I just don't care.

Advertisement