Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Technical > How To's and Q & A's
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2009, 10:08 AM   #21
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>
Feedback Rating: (31)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Originally Posted by jdm_phunk View Post
seen this same type of post over and over. ive patched tons of tires... do it right the first time and you will be fine for the rest of the life of the tire. im running a plugged tire right now and only has 800mi on it. does just fine cruising, speeding, wheelies etc...NP

You have fun with that plug. BTW Plug does not equal patch. Plugs are meant as a temporary fix til you can get to your destination. They are not meant to be rode around on for a few thousand miles.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.
"The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
-Thomas Jefferson
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote