MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2009, 10:05 AM   #41
JRxGRUBZx

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy View Post
HEY joe lol ; remember yesterday you were like man you will find something to unload your bike on and im thinking to myself "How the fk is he going to tell me " hahaha anyway we found a hill in my apartments and unloaded it perfectly with out any struggle ; thanks for telling me to use my surrounding ..

and yeah i need to go grab this stuff
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Out around NW luckyxdevil1 Events, Meets and Rides 4 05-12-2012 11:25 PM
Rider Down NW HtownStunta General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 11-27-2009 04:42 PM
NW side vertigo Events, Meets and Rides 8 06-17-2008 05:56 PM
NW MEET& GREET 02/05/08 NW txgsxrbob Events, Meets and Rides 80 02-12-2008 03:38 PM
NW Peeps (Katy, Cypress, NW Houston) Wednesday 8/15 Meet&Cruise 8PM Northside G35 Events, Meets and Rides 65 08-17-2007 01:04 AM
Advertisement
Old 04-09-2009, 10:42 AM   #42
Bomb0314

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
SOLD all of them :(

i know Motorcycles Unlimited has ramps and will let you use it to unload when you get there... maybe if your not too far from them, ask patrick if you can borrow it to load it onto the truck also. good luck!

i love how MH is very helpful and not negative... iv been on H-I since 03 and comparing MH and H-I is like night and day difference.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:49 AM   #43
JRxGRUBZx

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb0314 View Post
i know Motorcycles Unlimited has ramps and will let you use it to unload when you get there... maybe if your not too far from them, ask patrick if you can borrow it to load it onto the truck also. good luck!

i love how MH is very helpful and not negative... iv been on H-I since 03 and comparing MH and H-I is like night and day difference.
yeah man mh is the freaking bomb .
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement