MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Technical > How To's and Q & A's
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2009, 09:47 AM   #1
bunxx
Saw 'em Off!
 
bunxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sugar land
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 5,476

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
duc 800SS
polaris ranger
yamaha rhino







dodge ram speaker q.

i have an 02 dodge ram 1500

i have new speakers for the front two doors, and im not 100% how to take that section of the door off, it doesnt look too complicated, but if someone has a dodge or knows what im talking about let me know. thanks
bunxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
pricing of a dodge ram turbo diesel albertinhouston Car Forum 7 12-23-2014 03:48 PM
New Dodge Ram OpnCskt Off Topic 14 05-27-2013 10:13 AM
dodge ram gauge cluster lights TexasCBR1000rr How To's and Q & A's 0 01-21-2011 02:50 AM
dodge ram bunxx Off Topic 14 08-12-2009 03:17 PM
DODGE RAM 1500 SRT10 QUAD CAB Grinchy Off Topic 80 03-07-2008 12:56 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-08-2009, 10:05 AM   #2
/K5
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 788


Bike(s):
chromed out 1100









User is banned

.
/K5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:53 AM   #3
bunxx
Saw 'em Off!
 
bunxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sugar land
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 5,476

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
duc 800SS
polaris ranger
yamaha rhino







Quote:
Originally Posted by /K5 View Post
off topic but


do you have a tail gate for sale
when i use to have a f150 i did

but naw not for the dodge bro lol
bunxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:55 AM   #4
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?
 
RACER X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Richmond, Tx
Feedback Rating: (26)
Posts: 33,503

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold






i got 6.5" polk speakers for $55 (normally $99) if you can return the one's you have

dunno nothing about dodge door panels.......lol

n/m we already discussed these.
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
2014 GROM
181cc's BABY!
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:11 AM   #5
civicious
Senior Member
 
civicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Nawfside
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 1,811

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
TZR250






Remove the inside door lever, there's a 10mm bolt holding it on. Then remove the screw on the mirror flag (on the inside where the rearview mirror is) and the screw under the inner door lever. Then grab the door panel and give it a firm pull straight up, towards the top of the truck. It is held on by hooks, so do NOT pull straight out or you'll break them. Once you've got it off, pull the panel back slightly and unplug the power window/lock switch.

That's it!

It can be a bit of a to reinstall if you've never done one before, easiest way to do it is line the bottom hooks up first, plug in the window switch, then line up the upper hooks and give it a smack straight down.

I used to work for Dodge/Chrysler...w00t!

PM me if you have any trouble.
__________________
IDB RACING
10541 FM 1960 W #300 - (281) 477-3038
http://www.idbracing.com
civicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:57 AM   #6
bunxx
Saw 'em Off!
 
bunxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sugar land
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 5,476

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
duc 800SS
polaris ranger
yamaha rhino







Quote:
Originally Posted by civicious View Post
Remove the inside door lever, there's a 10mm bolt holding it on. Then remove the screw on the mirror flag (on the inside where the rearview mirror is) and the screw under the inner door lever. Then grab the door panel and give it a firm pull straight up, towards the top of the truck. It is held on by hooks, so do NOT pull straight out or you'll break them. Once you've got it off, pull the panel back slightly and unplug the power window/lock switch.

That's it!

It can be a bit of a to reinstall if you've never done one before, easiest way to do it is line the bottom hooks up first, plug in the window switch, then line up the upper hooks and give it a smack straight down.

I used to work for Dodge/Chrysler...w00t!

PM me if you have any trouble.
+1 thanks, ill probably be pming you soon lol


Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
i got 6.5" polk speakers for $55 (normally $99) if you can return the one's you have

dunno nothing about dodge door panels.......lol

n/m we already discussed these.
will that fit a 6by9?

2 of mine fit the front, the others i have our oval and i have no use for em
bunxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:01 PM   #7
buddha429
Reformed Track Addict
 
buddha429's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 2,884

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
at the junkyard









i have a bed cover for that truck if anybody needs one
buddha429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:08 PM   #8
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?
 
RACER X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Richmond, Tx
Feedback Rating: (26)
Posts: 33,503

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold






Quote:
Originally Posted by bunxx View Post
will that fit a 6by9?

2 of mine fit the front, the others i have our oval and i have no use for em
w/ an adaptor YES, but your better off buying some 6x9s
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
2014 GROM
181cc's BABY!
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:09 PM   #9
puertorico600r
Senior Member
 
puertorico600r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 367

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
R6









bring it to my store let us do it!!
puertorico600r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 04:47 PM   #10
Mr Richards
Insert Clever Quote Here
 
Mr Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 1,256

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2005 Yamaha R1 (Street)
2005 Yamaha R1 (Track)



Member Garage





I have an Alpine Head Unit/CD/MP3 with remote for that truck. Factory harness will plug right in and the plate that goes around it to make it fit right in. I will sell it cheap (traded my truck in and took it out) Sold all of the other stuff already.
__________________
I am a Nobody. Nobody is Perfect. Therefore, I am perfect.
Mr Richards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:21 PM   #11
bunxx
Saw 'em Off!
 
bunxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sugar land
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 5,476

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
duc 800SS
polaris ranger
yamaha rhino







Quote:
Originally Posted by buddha429 View Post
i have a bed cover for that truck if anybody needs one
price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Richards View Post
I have an Alpine Head Unit/CD/MP3 with remote for that truck. Factory harness will plug right in and the plate that goes around it to make it fit right in. I will sell it cheap (traded my truck in and took it out) Sold all of the other stuff already.
how much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by puertorico600r View Post
bring it to my store let us do it!!
wheres your store lol
bunxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy