MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2009, 06:42 PM   #41
JUANTED

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
06 gsxr 770

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidermonkey View Post
the other thread went offroading so this is a fresh one stay on track .

i knew one of the cops that was out there. here is the sum of our conversation:
people need to stop doing stupid at pp1 (reving the bikes and stuff) cuz people filed official reports to HPD complaining about the noise and all the stuff that is going on. so when you catch someone doing it bi#ch them out and have them stop; cops are pretty chill right now because they know that most of people there are just hanging out and having a good time but if this keeps up, almost 90% of the bikes out there are missing something worth giving a ticket to or even being towed ( someone got 5 tickets last night in that area); next time they come out they will check every single bike that's there and i if your out there runing a open pipe or no license or insurance get ready to find another ride home.

post this on other forums as well plz and next time you see one doing like that have stop. ( THIS WAS ABOUT PP1 ONLY NOT ASI )
next wednesday i want to see you go up to one them and tell them to stop and i mean just you..
JUANTED is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sk8te Nite Northside!!!! <<<<new location>>>> CaligoneTx Events, Meets and Rides 47 08-11-2009 04:50 PM
YO ZX14 PPL<<<<< CLICK HERE >>>>> evobusa7 Off Topic 21 05-29-2009 03:49 PM
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT PP1; PLEASE READ IF U FREQUENT Candy Events, Meets and Rides 115 06-17-2007 11:17 AM
<<<<free Carfax History reports here>>>> biotches Petro Off Topic 6 05-24-2006 06:25 PM
>>>>>TREY + DENNIS LIARS?<<<<< StarC Off Topic 231 12-02-2005 12:37 AM
Advertisement
Old 04-02-2009, 06:42 PM   #42
JRxGRUBZx

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUANTED View Post
next wednesday i want to see you go up to one them and tell them to stop and i mean just you..
ha.
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:52 PM   #43
JUANTED

Bike(s):
06 gsxr 770

Here we go again talk about pp1 again..... For all you people talking about that pp1 is full of stupid people that dont ride I go there and Im not stupid. I think you should go there do a run and let see if you can keep up. I thinking there idiots every where you go like asi and at every track day. But what i cant figure out is why pp1 get al the heat?
JUANTED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:19 PM   #44
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

Well not gonna read all posts but you can't get tickets if you are in the parking lot. It's private property. Only ticket you can get is for parking. Ie... In handi space or illegal parking other than that nothing. If you do they are up creek even if the owner oks it you still have to be notified of the rules there as for noise polution you can get a ticket for that as well if you're one of those asshats who rev limit your bike when you pull up /leave, but as far as I hear the popo is aware of the rights to ticket on private property they are gonna be watching in unmarked cars and pull you as soon as you hit the street , so be safe and don't spoil it for everybody else just cuz you can hit your rev limited in a parking lot. Advise hit your rev limited on the track ( that's if you can) ..
rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:20 PM   #45
GixxerMayham

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
Suzuki 2006 Gsx-R 600

Yeah pp1 is cool for the sexy ladies walking into starbucks, but the parking does really suck!!!
GixxerMayham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:34 PM   #46
Spidermonkey
TTD's home grown

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 sv650 trackbike/08 zx6 sold(i loved it)/ 08 R6 (head shakes!)

trackdays: 98

Quote:
Here we go again talk about pp1 again..... For all you people talking about that pp1 is full of stupid people that dont ride I go there and Im not stupid. I think you should go there do a run and let see if you can keep up. I thinking there idiots every where you go like asi and at every track day. But what i cant figure out is why pp1 get al the heat?
you talking to me?
Old 04-02-2009, 11:47 PM   #47
dudewhrsmybike

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
Quote:
I go there and Im not stupid. I think you should go there do a run and let see if you can keep up.
Think about what you just said. . . .

It's GREEN, it's FAST, and it says Ninja on it
dudewhrsmybike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:00 AM   #48
MudBug
Banned

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
1994 kawi zx7
1991 DR250

Member Garage

User is banned

MudBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:08 AM   #49
lanzer913
Cool Story Bro

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
08 GSXR 600

so just start gathering across the street at the dillards. it has over 500 parking spots , its well lit. you have a shell station connected to the parking lot and if ya still want starbuks ya just have to jump on the cross walk and walk over to it.

with the bigger parking lot ya dont have to be all packed in and it will be easyer to get in and out. and because its right near the orignal pp1 if people dont kno weve moved they will see us and its easy to find. IMO
lanzer913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 07:43 AM   #50
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

Quote:
so, what thursday morning are we going to hear about you in the obituaries?
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:14 AM   #51
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

Quote:

Good Lord Mildred! Get the shot gun! We got us a real doozie here!

Dude! WTF? Going to PP1 doesn't make you stupid. Riding 610, or any other road at night at a high rate of speed makes you a ! You just increased your accident chances by 10 fold. You don't have to be a track head or a racer to know that.
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:47 AM   #52
cory4408
Dangerously Slow

I have always loved how on this site, if " you don't like to do what I like to do your stupid".
I like hauling on the freeway, so what?
Let me guess you guys get on the freeway and do 65 mph all day, " because we save our racing for the track" well fu(k!ng good for you Alllstars!
Wheelies in public parking lots are dumb????
Some guys like stunting in public parking lots like ASI are they stupid too?
Some how I missed the instruction tag on my first bike 20 years ago that said go to the forums do what others do to be cool!!!!
cory4408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:50 AM   #53
JRxGRUBZx

Bike(s):
07 zx6r (rip)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cory4408 View Post
I have always loved how on this site, if " you don't like to do what I like to do your stupid".
Let me guess you guys get on the freeway and do 65 mph all day, " because we save our racing for the track" well fu(k!ng good for you Alllstars!
Some how I missed the instruction tag on my first bike 20 years ago that said go to the forums do what others do to be cool!!!!
dude i was freaking talking about ASI!!! i was talking about wheeling in a public parking lot like pp1 ... and my avatar was taken at ASI.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:53 AM   #54
JRxGRUBZx

Bike(s):
07 zx6r (rip)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanzer913 View Post
so just start gathering across the street at the dillards. it has over 500 parking spots , its well lit. you have a shell station connected to the parking lot and if ya still want starbuks ya just have to jump on the cross walk and walk over to it.

with the bigger parking lot ya dont have to be all packed in and it will be easyer to get in and out. and because its right near the orignal pp1 if people dont kno weve moved they will see us and its easy to find. IMO
+111 ..
Old 04-03-2009, 08:58 AM   #55
cory4408
Dangerously Slow

JRxGRUBZx Hey man I was'nt pointing you out I am just saying in General, it gets annoying listening to members rag each other for there styles.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:00 AM   #56
JRxGRUBZx

Bike(s):
07 zx6r (rip)

o ok lol i thought u were replying to something i said about being an asshat if you wheelie in a public parking lot . ..
Old 04-03-2009, 09:01 AM   #57
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by cory4408 View Post
no, but i don't go trying to drag knee around the 610 loop or allen parkway.

wheelies in empty parking lots are better than wheelies on the freeways. I have a 50 that i wheelie all over the parking lots.

some things are generally looked upon s being stupid. yeah being on a motorcycle is considered stupid to some... but when I'm on it, i try not to increase my chances of something happening by riding dangerously. the more predicatble you are the better off you are. ride closer to the speed of traffic and you have more options. i can't imagine anyone saying that riding 120 on the freeways is a smarter decision than riding 80.
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:03 AM   #58
lanzer913
Cool Story Bro

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
08 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanzer913 View Post

+1
lanzer913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:04 AM   #59
JRxGRUBZx

Bike(s):
07 zx6r (rip)

Quote: