Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2009, 12:56 AM   #61
DANtheMan.
Chicks dig scars!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

06 crf250

Send a message via AIM to DANtheMan.
[quote=lanzer913;1876973][QUOTE=wheelie_king;1876579]Thats a good bike gone to waist!
Quote:

some might say the same about riding a bike on the back wheel and dropping in on the ground a 100x while learning and praticing stunting. sounds like that might be a waste of a good bike too.

dont trash talk about what some one does with there bike when you dont use your own like it was designed to. Wheelie_king

that is all !

true.. but alot of stunters buy bikes that are crashed or have salvaged titles and no one wants them anymore pretty much we build them back up and use them because they are still great bikes!

My bike was designed for the track pretty much all sport bikes were... But i dont have the funds for that so i use back roads for that or stick to the lot.
Your bike was also meant for the track not for just cruising and saying look at my bike its cool.... so your not using yours like it was designed to.

You should sell your bike ASAP because your just crusing on your bike so buy a cruiser and cruise!

Also learn how to Quote

im just another NEWB SqUiDnAsTy...

Last edited by DANtheMan.; 04-01-2009 at 12:59 AM.
DANtheMan. is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A few pics from today BuffaloRider13 Stunters Lounge 9 03-22-2011 11:41 PM
got a new bike today! pics gsxr'stunna General Discussion (Moto Related) 110 05-19-2010 11:45 AM
Busy day today!! Got the bike together, Washed the car and cleaned the garage PICS!! Slowkat General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 08-22-2007 08:42 AM
pics from today EFmang General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 01-31-2006 08:33 AM
Link to pic of my bike, personal pics soon to come! (NEW TANK PICS POSTED) tbone16 Cruisers Lounge 19 07-01-2005 07:18 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-01-2009, 11:18 AM   #62
gixxergirloh2
~*~*~*~*~

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
gsxr 600

Member Garage

[quote=wheelie_king;1877023][quote=lanzer913;1876973]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelie_king View Post
Thats a good bike gone to waist!

true.. but alot of stunters buy bikes that are crashed or have salvaged titles and no one wants them anymore pretty much we build them back up and use them because they are still great bikes!

My bike was designed for the track pretty much all sport bikes were... But i dont have the funds for that so i use back roads for that or stick to the lot.
Your bike was also meant for the track not for just cruising and saying look at my bike its cool.... so your not using yours like it was designed to.

You should sell your bike ASAP because your just crusing on your bike so buy a cruiser and cruise!

Also learn how to Quote
so exactly....you dont use your bike like its supposed to be used and according to you he doesnt use his like YOU think it should be used....so what???? he put up pics showing his bike not asking people if they think he is using it for the proper purpose. there are plenty of people who have bikes for cruising....who gives a .....really.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:30 AM   #63
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Send a message via ICQ to Chubby Racer Send a message via AIM to Chubby Racer Send a message via MSN to Chubby Racer Send a message via Yahoo to Chubby Racer
Extensions are dangerous. I would strongly advise you not ever attempt to carry passengers unless you want to spend money on an extended swingarm.

Beyond that, I still think the bike is ugly. A 600cc R bike is a very focused tool. You've taken it, and made it incapable of doing any of the things it was designed to do while at the same time not ADDING and new abilities.
A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

CMRA #302
Chubby Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:16 PM   #64
lanzer913
Cool Story Bro

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
08 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by po-po 5.0 View Post
Extensions are dangerous. I would strongly advise you not ever attempt to carry passengers unless you want to spend money on an extended swingarm.

Beyond that, I still think the bike is ugly. A 600cc R bike is a very focused tool. You've taken it, and made it incapable of doing any of the things it was designed to do while at the same time not ADDING and new abilities.
i dont ride passenger !!!!! and im pretty sure my bike was designed for riding and thats what i do, i ride it and very happy with everything about it.
lanzer913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:49 PM   #65
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Send a message via ICQ to Chubby Racer Send a message via AIM to Chubby Racer Send a message via MSN to Chubby Racer Send a message via Yahoo to Chubby Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanzer913 View Post
im pretty sure my bike was designed for riding and thats what i do
pretty sure your bike was designed for a very specific type of sport riding which it can no longer do. But hey, its your bike. Just know that a decent number of people that are eyeballing your bike aren't doing so because they think its cool....they're doing so because they think you've destroyed a perfectly good sporting motorcycle
A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

CMRA #302
Old 04-01-2009, 01:01 PM   #66
lanzer913
Cool Story Bro

Bike(s):
08 GSXR 600

Quote:
pretty sure your bike was designed for a very specific type of sport riding which it can no longer do. But hey, its your bike. Just know that a decent number of people that are eyeballing your bike aren't doing so because they think its cool....they're doing so because they think you've destroyed a perfectly good sporting motorcycle
if they dont like it they shouldnt look
Old 04-01-2009, 01:08 PM   #67
klassik

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
rnz450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
what difference does it make if its a 600. it looks good.
it does but i didnt think you needed extensions on a 600 for drag racing. i could be wrong though. i dont know anything about it
Old 04-01-2009, 01:31 PM   #68
DANtheMan.
Chicks dig scars!

06 crf250

Quote:
Exactly
just my 2cent..

Old 04-01-2009, 01:34 PM   #69
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i

Member Garage

stop sippin haterade
Old 04-01-2009, 01:43 PM   #70
DANtheMan.
Chicks dig scars!

06 crf250

double post

Last edited by DANtheMan.; 04-01-2009 at 01:46 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:46 PM   #71
DANtheMan.
Chicks dig scars!

06 crf250

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxergirloh2 View Post
so exactly....you dont use your bike like its supposed to be used and according to you he doesnt use his like YOU think it should be used....so what???? he put up pics showing his bike not asking people if they think he is using it for the proper purpose. there are plenty of people who have bikes for cruising....who gives a .....really.
i didnt say his thread was about his bike not being used for the right purpose im just stating my opinionhe's the one that said stunting is a waist of a bike...
I bought my bike crashed but if i had the funds like you ms.gixxergirl i would put all this race stuff on my 636 and go to the track .But i enjoy riding allen prkway, 529, river and other great roads here in houston so thats why i stay in the lot or just ride the turns... Just saying they make cruisers for his style of riding if he wants to stretch a perfectly good sport bike why not get a chopper and do that. To me this guy is just a simple squid squid who buys a bike to show off just my thought....

But your right who gives a to each his own!
Im going to let this topic go... peace!

Old 04-01-2009, 01:49 PM   #72
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i

Member Garage

Quote:
i didnt say his thread was about his bike not being used for the right purpose im just stating my opinionhe's the one that said stunting is a waist of a bike...
I bought my bike crashed but if i had the funds like you ms.gixxergirl i would put all this race stuff on my 636 and go to the track .But i enjoy riding allen prkway, 529, river and other great roads here in houston so thats why i stay in the lot or just ride the turns... Just saying they make cruisers for his style of riding if he wants to stretch a perfectly good sport bike why not get a chopper and do that. To me this guy is just a simple squid squid who buys a bike to show off just my thought....

everyone needs to just leave this thread alone, and i was planning on buying a hard knocks customs to just have as a rolling body...cause i like the looks.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:51 PM   #73
Flyboy
Shinko Boy

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2006 gixxxer 6

looks pimp man. like the murdered out look
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:37 PM   #74
lanzer913
Cool Story Bro

Bike(s):
08 GSXR 600

Quote:

are you serious ???? i have more time and years on two wheels then youve had a drivers license.

this aint my first rodeo, this is my third bike iv owned since 2002. my first bike was all about turns and canyon rides. i wanted something differnt. if i wanted crazy amounts of speed i would have stretched a 1000, i got all i need and all i want with this 600.

to each is his own is the best thing youve said yet !

ya dont like it, fine dont look at it ,plain and simple.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:41 PM   #75
lanzer913
Cool Story Bro

Bike(s):
08 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
looks pimp man. like the murdered out look
thanks i gotta get a few more things black like the levers and the windscreen.

someone said somthing about some sprey tint stuff that works good on turnsignals so im try it this weekend on some old turnsignals and see how it comes out.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:57 PM   #76
gixxergirloh2
~*~*~*~*~

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
gsxr 600

Member Garage

Quote:

hmmm....really....funds like me huh??? you must know bout some funds that i dont know about....and what race stuff????
Old 04-01-2009, 03:12 PM   #77
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Quote:
someone said somthing about some sprey tint stuff that works good on turnsignals so im try it this weekend on some old turnsignals and see how it comes out.
VHT nightshades. It works.

CMRA #302
Old 04-01-2009, 03:31 PM   #78
lanzer913
Cool Story Bro

Bike(s):
08 GSXR 600

Quote:
VHT nightshades. It works.
where do you get it ????
Old 04-01-2009, 04:41 PM   #79
DANtheMan.
Chicks dig scars!

06 crf250

Quote:
are you serious ???? i have more time and years on two wheels then youve had a drivers license.

this aint my first rodeo, this is my third bike iv owned since 2002. my first bike was all about turns and canyon rides. i wanted something differnt. if i wanted crazy amounts of speed i would have stretched a 1000, i got all i need and all i want with this 600.

to each is his own is the best thing youve said yet !

ya dont like it, fine dont look at it ,plain and simple.
your bike looks good man just not into the stretching swing arm stuff you should tint your headlights, singnals and rear light but a light tint not to dark... would look sick then it will be fully murderd

Old 04-01-2009, 04:46 PM   #80
lanzer913
Cool Story Bro

Bike(s):
08 GSXR 600

Quote:
your bike looks good man just not into the stretching swing arm stuff you should tint your headlights, singnals and rear light but a light tint not to dark... would look sick then it will be fully murderd
i dont kno yet about the head ligh cause it getts really hot when running for along time and i dont kno how that sprey tint holds up to high heat but signals for sure

Advertisement