MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track > Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2009, 09:36 AM   #1
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

Cool The BiPOLAR Saga

I want to congratulate the new team on a great weekend. John and Jerran did great out there. I donít think they expected racing the miniís would be as tough as it was, or the competition as fierce, but they gave 110% nonetheless. Jerran broke his left thumb in Saturdayís getoff during practice, but rode his heart out anyway. John got all of his crashing done with on Saturday, and rode well during the endurance. He nailed his starts twice, and may become the new holeshot king.

We were battling for 5th into the 3rd hour until the chain came off and wedged itself between the sprocket and swingarm, costing us 25 minutes or so resolving that issue before getting back out there to finish the race in 8th place. Despite a shagged rear tire that slid on the exit of every left hander, and suspension that still needs to be sorted, I still got to lay the BiPOLAR slap on Gianni, who BTW, rode incredible! So a new TT92 is on its way, new chain, a fresh bottle of whoopass and weíll be in Denton looking for vengeance!

The folks of TMGP (John, Holly, Jeff, Denny, and Linda) put on a great show. 24 teams were on the grid for Sundayís endurance, and things ran like clockwork.

My thanks are:

My teammates; John Leger, Jerran Vascoe, Peter Shaddack, and Brandon Spradling. Thanks for the help and support. Itís going to be a great season.

Wes of Sportcycles Houston, for building not only an incredibly fast engine, but a reliable one as well. I canít wait to get the 72 kit on it next week. It was nice having you trackside too. And James, I put the stink on the only SX65 out there, now Iím coming for you!

Texas Track Days for the financial and moral support. We had at least 8 staff members there yesterday cheering us on. It really makes you feel good when you have your family there behind you.

Upland Automotive for the financial support

Motorcycles Unlimited, Patrick is not only my President, but that man has what I need!

OíNeil

Cycle Gear

Cyrca

Toms Paint and Body

Mission- Mission- A Litigation Support Company

Motohouston.com

The Sooze from beorphotography.smugmug.com for spending her day in the infield and taking those insanely awesome pics, and being the BiPOLAR Racing official photographer.

CarbonJames for the help prepping the bike

Gavin for the trackside wrench turning.

And lastly, but most importantly, the lovely and talented Brena, who was timekeeper, pit board girl, cheerleader, mechanic, fire watch, baby maker, and sammich maker. We could not have done it without you. Thanks Babe! This lady redefines a womanís role at the track. She not only is building a baby, but she helped me build the bike, and turn the wrenches too. When the chain stuck, she was the first to dive in and get greasy to get John back out there
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OK, f* ck Candy Crush Saga! eltejano Off Topic 38 05-24-2013 07:14 PM
GTR saga... SexualChocolate Car Forum 21 08-11-2011 08:22 AM
More myspace saga... dbuck Off Topic 5 05-15-2008 06:58 PM
The Saga Continues..... :( Killing Hours General Discussion (Moto Related) 95 06-11-2007 10:43 AM
Advertisement
Old 03-30-2009, 09:43 AM   #2
Squoddybody
This is me.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Brena! FTW!

oh- and good job to the fellas, too!

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:49 AM   #3
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

congrats on the finish girls!
CarbonJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:59 AM   #4
Thermalser

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
FZ1, GSXR 750

Good seeing you guys out there!
Old 03-30-2009, 10:03 AM   #5
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermalser View Post
Good seeing you guys out there!
likewise. I missed you all last season.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:08 AM   #6
Brena23
Mothernugget

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki View Post
And lastly, but most importantly, the lovely and talented Brena, who was timekeeper, pit board girl, cheerleader, mechanic, fire watch, baby maker, and sammich maker. We could not have done it without you. Thanks Babe! This lady redefines a womanís role at the track. She not only is building a baby, but she helped me build the bike, and turn the wrenches too. When the chain stuck, she was the first to dive in and get greasy to get John back out there

Now if only someone could have gotten a pic of me with a belly helping work on the bike and the looks I was getting walking to the bathroom with black hands and grease all over my maternity shirt! It was classic.

To the Bipolar boys yall did great and showed amazing dedication out there..

Jerran, I cant believe you were riding with your thumb like it was I could only imagine the pain that went threw your hand and arm everytime you shifted and yet you still rode like a champ until you just couldnt ride anymore...

John, GREAT job at breaking the bike right by pit out!! If there ever was a great spot to break down that was it, and being out of breath from pushing the bike to the ez up as quickly as you did only to jump back on and ride long enough for Tim to get the grease cleaned up and him geared up to go ride was AWESOME!

Tim, It was a blast watching you out there and you made it look way to easy. Even though I cant ride with you this year, I will be out there as many events as I can be to offer whatever type of support yall need out there. As always you had everything we needed out there to make the day run smoothly even when we had the slight mechanical hiccup. You were ready to go whenever needed and were doing a great job of making up lost time from the chain malfunction we had.

And thanks to everyone that showed up and supported us, and Gavin for helping get the bike back up and running quickly

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 10:12 AM   #7
Dr. Gonzo
BHCA...let's ride!!!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Sounds like you guys had a blast! Welcome to world of mini racing, congrats...
Old 03-30-2009, 10:30 AM   #8
ktmracer
You aint FAST! WAKE UP!!

Bike(s):
CBX Twin Turbo's
Ktm 560 Supermoto, Ktm 450 supermoto
Ktm 280 Supermoto
Ktm 65 Supermoto
A whole wharehouse full..

I had a fun time out there except for my 1.5 hour adventure to find the place. Yea im one of those who dont need no stinking directions. By the way the life flight yesterday wasnt going to 290. It was at the intersection of 529 and what ever that 2855 5528 or something hwy running by the track. 2 cars hit head on right there. When i left there was all over the road. It was bad..
Old 03-30-2009, 10:32 AM   #9
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmracer View Post
I had a fun time out there except for my 1.5 hour adventure to find the place. Yea im one of those who dont need no stinking directions. By the way the life flight yesterday wasnt going to 290. It was at the intersection of 529 and what ever that 2855 5528 or something hwy running by the track. 2 cars hit head on right there. When i left there was all over the road. It was bad..
thanks so much for coming out. I am looking forward to seeing you get out there.

Did John get you taken care of with Katelynn?
Old 03-30-2009, 10:32 AM   #10
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

oh, and I wannt to see the video you took too
Old 03-30-2009, 10:35 AM   #11
HoustonGixxer

Feedback Rating: (17)

Experience: 8 years

Member Garage

Congrats guys. Sounds like it became a rollercoaster after I left.
HoustonGixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 11:14 AM   #12
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonGixxer View Post
Congrats guys. Sounds like it became a rollercoaster after I left.
yeah, it's all your fault too
Old 03-30-2009, 12:42 PM   #13
ktmracer
You aint FAST! WAKE UP!!

Bike(s):
CBX Twin Turbo's
Ktm 280 Supermoto
Ktm 65 Supermoto

I didnt take video.I was just pretending hoping you would go faster or do somthing..
Old 03-30-2009, 01:03 PM   #14
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmracer View Post
I didnt take video.I was just pretending hoping you would go faster or do somthing..

Old 03-31-2009, 11:25 AM   #15
ktmracer
You aint FAST! WAKE UP!!

Bike(s):
CBX Twin Turbo's
Ktm 280 Supermoto
Ktm 65 Supermoto

Yes i did take some video until my memory card ran out. Im trying to down load it onto my computer. When i do i'll get it to you..

Advertisement