MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2006, 10:33 PM   #41
Steve O Chap
Big Hero

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1995 Suzuki RF600 - Sold
1993 Honda Shadow - Sold
2001 CBR F4i - Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05cbreezy636
im 6'2 187 cant really gain much more weight...when i started working out 3yrs ago i was at 155lb.
Yeah, similar situation here. Back when I graduated HS in 98 I weighed in at 165... since then I've put on 20lbs, most muscle. But I just can't seem to get the upper body mass that I want. It's pretty discouraging seeing friends get jacked and whatnot and I'm not packing on the mass. The worst part is that my two workout buddies are huge. Both around 5'10 and 210-220lbs... with little body fat.

I know I need to just keep at it... but it's my version of being fat, haha.

Fat people want to lose weight and some just have a real hard time of it. I want to put on size and just have a real hard time of it. Oh well... atleast I know I'm in real good shape.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Things that suck at work, your work, my work any work urbanXJ Off Topic 115 07-30-2014 06:08 PM
Work is PWNING me, no time for anything. Who else is getting PWNED by work? NewRider Off Topic 52 04-15-2012 12:36 AM
working on bike so i can ride to work got me sick. now i'm missing work, lol loosenoose Off Topic 6 11-27-2008 10:27 AM
good prep work leads to nice paint work... houseofpaint Off Topic 3 02-18-2007 12:06 PM
Are you looking for work? Flying Scot Off Topic 6 05-09-2006 07:30 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-07-2006, 10:40 PM   #42
Greenway Smokey
Super duper member!

Bike(s):
'04 1200XL

Send a message via AIM to Greenway Smokey
I like Whey protein shakes. Good stuff. I put on 5lbs of hard muscle in just a few weeks. The muscle melts off as soon as i quit working out. I stopped lifting for about a month becuase I wanted to get more cut so i started running like crazy at memorial park.

My gut is almost gone now, and I'm going to start back at the gym probably next week. I go to Ballys in rice village.

6'-1" 185lbs. I got up to 215 back in '03 but i wasn't cut. I'm pretty slim now.
Old 02-07-2006, 10:54 PM   #43
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Send a message via AIM to Ramius
I look like now, haven't worked out in a few months, it's honestly like I never even started.. well I'm not THAT skinny but I don't look fit at all anymore, it leaves quick.

I want to start working out again, I'm just a little afraid if I can handle it or not yet
Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Ramius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 01:36 PM   #44
Hainess
Biggest Poser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve O Chap
I'm 6'4 185lbs and workout 3 times a week... I've gained alot of strength the past few months and I've gotten a little bigger but I'm really getting frustrated. I take in close to 200 grams of protein a day and eat healthy stuff like chicken, turkey, pasta and the likes. I just can't seem to put on real mass. I'm definitely not into taking supliments or weightgainer but I do want to get to 200lbs by end of the year. I stopped doing cardio for the time being because I generally lose weight when I play lots of ball or run.

Any suggestions as to a diet I should be on to pack on the size?
last time i checked, pasta wasnt healthy! Eat tuna and peanut butter and boiled eggs without the yolk
Hainess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 07:55 PM   #45
05cbreezy636
lean with it

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
05 636 track

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve O Chap
Yeah, similar situation here. Back when I graduated HS in 98 I weighed in at 165... since then I've put on 20lbs, most muscle. But I just can't seem to get the upper body mass that I want. It's pretty discouraging seeing friends get jacked and whatnot and I'm not packing on the mass. The worst part is that my two workout buddies are huge. Both around 5'10 and 210-220lbs... with little body fat.

I know I need to just keep at it... but it's my version of being fat, haha.

Fat people want to lose weight and some just have a real hard time of it. I want to put on size and just have a real hard time of it. Oh well... atleast I know I'm in real good shape.
we have those long muscles thats why we dont look as big..thats what i always say
05cbreezy636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 08:07 PM   #46
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Send a message via AIM to Ramius
^^^^^^^^^^

Nah man it's true, look at Arnold vs someone who's Shorter.. they might have the same strength in a particular muscle but the shorter guy is gonna look bigger because his muscles aren't as long.
Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Ramius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:40 AM   #47
05cbreezy636
lean with it

Bike(s):
05 636 track

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramius
^^^^^^^^^^

Nah man it's true, look at Arnold vs someone who's Shorter.. they might have the same strength in a particular muscle but the shorter guy is gonna look bigger because his muscles aren't as long.

fosho
Old 02-09-2006, 06:57 PM   #48
batman007

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
2006 R6S

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05cbreezy636
u have the raven r6 right? if so ive met you.
yes, ive met u outside, u introduced me to this forum, back in november or something
Old 02-09-2006, 07:47 PM   #49
05cbreezy636
lean with it

Bike(s):
05 636 track

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman007
yes, ive met u outside, u introduced me to this forum, back in november or something
nice to see that u joined

Advertisement