MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2009, 10:34 PM   #61
624chic

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
barbie 4 wheeler

it's gotta be now....you know that would be bad azzzzzzzz
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2013 TrackDay Schedule/Calendar for MotoHouston Sponsors ormand Taking it to the Track 13 09-28-2013 08:59 PM
2012 TrackDay Schedule/Calendar for MotoHouston Sponsors ormand Taking it to the Track 13 02-19-2013 01:01 PM
Done deal! Barber 8/14-8/15/2010 - On the Calendar cdill35 Ridesmart Motorcycle School 21 12-23-2009 10:26 AM
Purchase your Ladies of Motohouston Calendar HERE!!! vmaxgirl General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 09-27-2009 09:09 PM
LADIES OF MH CALENDAR PRE-COUNT? vmaxgirl Events, Meets and Rides 244 09-14-2009 06:56 AM
Advertisement
Old 03-23-2009, 08:44 AM   #62
gem
o_O

Send a message via AIM to gem
thanks girls (& daily triumph)! i'm thinking yes. especially if the pics don't have to be submitted till august. gives me plenty of time to tan and do 1 or 2 crunches.

so may is taken.

Attention for Rent: PM for a free quote.
Ask about the Emerald Club to see if you qualify for membership today!

Old 03-23-2009, 09:28 AM   #63
ENDO_monkey
loves cupcakes

Bike(s):
2004 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusaKiller View Post
I will do it if endomonkey will! Sounds like fun
Ok so me and Kristin are thinking about a double shoot, both of us with at least my bike (gotta represent since I ride) and maybe the busa. Anyone have Feb? Or july? If not it looks like we will take one.

OMG I can't believe I am signing up. LOL
Old 03-23-2009, 09:33 AM   #64
ENDO_monkey
loves cupcakes

Bike(s):
2004 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
the busa will be painted within a couple of weeks so she can use it
And I might be sportin a new bike too! Yay! maybe we can pink it out before the shoot August is a while away.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:48 AM   #65
Brena23
Mothernugget

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Nana View Post
it is normal to get your feelings hurt when one guy gets chitty and then all the girls jump in to defend him I don't think you caused a scene at all, keep that head held high and know who you are. These are all normally really nice girls, I don't know why they would support his actions but don't let it get to you.

I dont support his actions by any means but you and I both know guys are not always the nicest of people and if she is that insecure that one guy upsets her then doing a calender and possibly hearing more things she doesnt want to hear would only make things worse.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Old 03-23-2009, 10:51 AM   #66
amber|alexis

Experience: 4 years

Member Garage

did anyone else take August? I'd like to do August since it's my birth month, instead of October.

So, October is still up for grabs!

Old 03-23-2009, 11:04 AM   #67
ENDO_monkey
loves cupcakes

Bike(s):
2004 GSXR 600

Ohhh maybe we can do halloween. LOL. ahhh I cant decied kristin help me out I need ideas!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 11:06 AM   #68
gem
o_O

Send a message via AIM to gem
just a suggestion, but if there's going to be drama from the boys sticking their 2 cents in from time to time then maybe this should be discussed through pm's or even email (bc there's so many females discussing it would be hard to pm everything to everyone).

all i need to know is if i am allowed and if so then when and where.

Attention for Rent: PM for a free quote.
Ask about the Emerald Club to see if you qualify for membership today!

Old 03-23-2009, 11:56 AM   #69
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkryte View Post
I donno its justa suggestion... Maybe the ACTIVE MH women should pose on their own bike that they ride? makes sense to me.
I would agree... but there are exceptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candie View Post
+1. There are quite a few active members that don't ride solo but rider with their guys. To me those should be welcomed as well.
Oh and September is mine!
They are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23 View Post
you would think that would be nice, I am aware we have a few that do not have bikes yet like lonestar that could borrow bikes but most should want to use there own..

Quote:
Originally Posted by inknmyskyn View Post
since i'm not "ACTIVE".. one of the ladies can borrow my bike
You just posted that which mans you are active, and I have seen you at m& g's. Teela, you are active.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunxx View Post
is it going to be like this?
lg753607329
Mine that I took Saturday were similar, well no bikini, no duc... me and the SV with boy shorts, stiletto boots and fishnets. and the Vmax with the "schoolgirl look" piggy tails and all

Quote:
no not at all! I know I was referring to the guys that posted up 2 girls names that I have never even seen post.. active means just that(going to meets, posting on the board and so on) doesn't mean she has to ride. we have several girls that are active that ride with there guys.
This is where the exceptions come into play...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 624chic View Post
is there an age limit?
NO... I am older than you You BETTER be in it!

Quote:
bwahahahahahaha!!! me and tim were actually discussing the preggo posing with a bike and I was laughing saying oh no! if I can send in a pic previously taken I am game

Quote:
Originally Posted by gem View Post
thanks girls (& daily triumph)! i'm thinking yes. especially if the pics don't have to be submitted till august. gives me plenty of time to tan and do 1 or 2 crunches.
so may is taken.
LOL, have you ever seen me girl I am white, really white except for all of my ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDOmonkey View Post
Ok so me and Kristin are thinking about a double shoot, both of us with at least my bike (gotta represent since I ride) and maybe the busa. Anyone have Feb? Or july? If not it looks like we will take one.
OMG I can't believe I am signing up. LOL
thats a great Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSGAP View Post
I think this is a great idea and putting the money towards a group BBQ is a killer idea.. Maybe a way to bring out some of the lurkers that no one knows. I wont make it because of sheer distance.. Would be pretty silly to drive that far for some BBQ
I'll buy one though.. I think this is a killer idea. And guys... be mature about this. Some women are far more insecure about themselves than many guys realize and most of the time, its someone that you wouldnt think ever had any issues with that. Alot of times having a pretty face or a nice body automatically puts a woman into a stereotype that can be completely opposite from her actual self and this can cause serious insecurities.
I say be grateful that the women of the site are even willing to even consider this and just let it happen. Sit back and just check in from time to time for updates on when you can buy one.
And +1 on it being active members of the group... not wives, girlfriends, sisters, etc... unless they ride and post too....
Thank you so very much for an intelligent supportive post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gem View Post
just a suggestion, but if there's going to be drama from the boys sticking their 2 cents in from time to time then maybe this should be discussed through pm's or even email (bc there's so many females discussing it would be hard to pm everything to everyone).
all i need to know is if i am allowed and if so then when and where.
PLEASE refer to my first post...

PM'S ONLY WILL DECIDE WHO HAS WHICH MONTH.
SOME MOTHS ARE ALREADY TAKEN AND WE CAN ALWAYS DO MORE THAN ONE BEAUTIFUL LADY IN ONE MONTH.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:01 PM   #70
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Exclamation

I got home from the track at about midnight last night, I took today off to recoup but I will get to the numerous pm's and try to work out a list of who is who, doing what and when. Please bear with me and keep ALL requests in PM's ONLY.
I will try to work everything out with everyone to make everyone as pleased as possible BUT please remember... I can't please everyone ALL of the time so if you are NOT willing to work together to make this happen... let me know and I will remove you from the list
Old 03-23-2009, 12:02 PM   #71
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Serious PM's from ladies ONLY...

This is what we want...
All shapes and all sizes of ladies in all types of wardrobes because after all, we ARE the Ladies of Motohouston.

Please PM me the following info...
Name
Bike
Wardrobe
Preferred month (first come, first serve... I have March )

SOME RESTRICTIONS:
NO complete nudity.
NO frontal nudity.
You MUST pose with a bike in some way, shape or form.
You MUST be an ACTIVE Motohouston Lady
Old 03-23-2009, 12:30 PM   #72
BoostJunky

been a lil while since i been on the board... let me know if it's too late to grab a month
Old 03-23-2009, 12:31 PM   #73
Squoddybody
This is me.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostJunky View Post
been a lil while since i been on the board... let me know if it's too late to grab a month
PMs only at this point. You can share my month, if it's full already!

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Old 03-23-2009, 12:32 PM   #74
Squoddybody
This is me.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber|alexis View Post
quit deleting my fkn posts - it was a valid fkn question.
And I didn't think anybody was getting their feelings hurt at all. It needed to be said.

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Old 03-23-2009, 12:37 PM   #75
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Exclamation

www.dictionary.com's definitions of ACTIVE member...

ACTIVE
–adjective
1. engaged in action; characterized by energetic work, participation, etc.; busy: an active life.
2. being in a state of existence, progress, or motion: active hostilities.
3. involving physical effort and action: active sports.
4. having the power of quick motion; nimble: active as a gazelle.
5. characterized by action, motion, volume, use, participation, etc.: an active market in wheat; an active list of subscribers.
6. causing activity or change; capable of exerting influence (opposed to passive ): active treason.
7. effective (opposed to inert ): active ingredients.
8. Grammar. noting or pertaining to a voice of verbal inflection in which typically the subject of the sentence is represented as performing the action expressed by the verb (opposed to passive ): Writes in He writes a letter every day is an active verb form.
9. requiring or giving rise to action; practical: an active course.
10. (of a volcano) in eruption.
11. Accounting. profitable; busy: active accounts.
12. requiring personal effort or attention; not automatic: an active alarm system.
13. interest-bearing: active paper.
14. Medicine/Medical. acting quickly; producing immediate effects: active remedies.
15. Sociology. (of a crowd) engaging in purposeful activity, often of a militant nature. Compare expressive (def. 4).
16. Aerospace. able to transmit signals: an active communications satellite.
17. Electronics. (of a device or system) acting as a source of electrical energy, as a generator, or capable of amplifying or converting voltages or currents, as a transistor or diode.
18. (of a solar heating system) accumulating and distributing solar heat by mechanical means.
19. Military. serving on active duty.

–noun 20. Grammar. a. the active voice.
b. a form or construction in the active voice.

21. an active person, member, subscriber, etc.: The circular was mailed only to the actives on our list.
22. Informal. something showing considerable action or activity: On the stock market there was heavy trading in the actives.

–noun
1. a person, animal, plant, group, etc., that is part of a society, party, community, taxon, or other body.
2. Government. a. a member of Congress, esp. of the House of Representatives.
b. a member of the British Parliament, esp. of the House of Commons.
c. any member of a legislative body.

3. a part or organ of an animal body; a limb, as a leg, arm, or wing.
4. Botany. a structural entity of a plant body.
5. the .
6. a constituent part of any structural or composite whole, as a subordinate architectural feature of a building.
7. Mathematics. a. either side of an equation.
b. an element of a set.

8. Geology. a stratigraphic unit recognized within a formation, and mapped as such.

–adjective 9. being a member of or having membership in an association, organization, etc.: member countries of the United Nations.

Now that I bored you...

WHAT DO I DEFINE IT AS...
Any member... yes - MEMBER of MH... must have a screen name, not the wife/gf/so of a member. And have actually contributed to the site in one form or another... post, ride, m&g... what ever... as long as you have signed up BEFORE this thread was posted and have said as much as boo
They must be a member, if they decided/were asked to sign up JUST to be in the calendar because their husband/bf/so wanted them to, well then I think it would only be fair to all of the ACTIVE members who HAVE BEEN members to say that they could possibly considered after, and ONLY after, all of the ACTIVE members have been taken into account for.

I am not trying to be a here, well who cares if you think that, I really don't. BUT There are many reason why this has never happened and I want to see this happen... so if you don't like how I AM doing this you are free to GTFA.
For all of you ladies who know me and what a I can/will be... Please understand that I think this is a great opportunity to add something more to MH and we will decide where ALL of the profits will go as a group vote.

any concerns or comments please PM them to me and I will handle them as well as I can.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:39 PM   #76
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by squoddybody View Post
PMs only at this point. You can share my month, if it's full already!
been that way since the beginning... I stated in my opening post that everyone is to PM me only.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:40 PM   #77
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber|alexis View Post
quit deleting my fkn posts - it was a valid fkn question.
I dont know who is deleting what but pm me and I will take care of it.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:46 PM   #78
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by klassik View Post
someone throw up some teaser shots. you know some propaganda
ONLY when the time is right. Thats when we will advertise...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSGAP View Post
No Praise needed... looking forward to the Calendar
you deserve the praise because you had a very intelligent and appreciated post.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:51 PM   #79
SexualChocolate
JapLac on 22s

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
998CCs of KING KONG...

Send a message via AIM to SexualChocolate
Yes stop the drama. We will delete as necessary and as we see fit.

Don't like it then we will be more than happy to give you some time off. Oh and if you care to repond to my post with an arguement then I'll make sure you have some time off.

mybanner4a260100b5617
Old 03-23-2009, 12:59 PM   #80
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxgirl View Post
HERE WE GO... STOP the drama or go away... it is that simple
I don't care who you are... DRAMA WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualChocolate View Post
Yes stop the drama. We will delete as necessary and as we see fit.

Don't like it then we will be more than happy to give you some time off. Oh and if you care to repond to my post with an arguement then I'll make sure you have some time off.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH KIND SIR

IF any of you have a problem, PM me... do not bring the drama in here.
I didn't decide/ask to do this calendar hastily. I thought and still believe it will benefit this community.

Advertisement