MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2009, 01:13 PM   #21
leprechaun
****** maker

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
96, 1100 ACE,02,750SS, 86, QT50, 81,CB750C

Thumbs down parking

my policy is if it dont belong 2 u dont touch it, but there r exceptions 2 every policy. Move it , carefuly w/ 2 witnesses or video. there r friends & there r 2 faced friends. this guy sounds like the latter.
jim
Old 03-19-2009, 01:24 PM   #22
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
Microsoft outlook has this thing call read receipt that you can click & you will be notified when the email is read. Just a tip if you do go this route, but yea, I feel ya, upfront is better.
Those are optional for the reader to confirm, I deny all of them regardless.
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:33 PM   #23
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Hey.. if security is 'that' tight.. check with security.. see if they have videos of this thing setting there parked day & night.

If he claims it hasn't & video/witness state other wise.. then you've got the guy displaying integrity issues along with company policy violation. :-)

Quote:
Better not touch my regardless of how I park it isn't yours to move
At what point do your rights allow you to violate myne. :-)

If someone blocks me in, then I'll move their stuff so I can go on my way.
..by not showing enough thought/courtesy to allow me egress, they have 'stated' Im allowed to show the same level of courtesy.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:33 PM   #24
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
Microsoft outlook has this thing call read receipt that you can click & you will be notified when the email is read. Just a tip if you do go this route, but yea, I feel ya, upfront is better.
Outlook also has this option where in the case of a read-reciept, you have the option NOT to send the read reciept.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:40 PM   #25
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
At what point do your rights allow you to violate myne. :-)

If someone blocks me in, then I'll move their stuff so I can go on my way.
..by not showing enough thought/courtesy to allow me egress, they have 'stated' Im allowed to show the same level of courtesy.
I've blocked other bikes in before with mine with the full expectation that if they leave before me they should respectfully wheel mine out of the way. However, this guy isn't blocking anyone in, he's just taking up more space then someone with no authority determined he should be allowed. OP could always use a normal spot like every other employee. I'm not saying the guy should leave his there for weeks at a time, but if OP plans to do something about it maybe he should let the people who actually have the authority do it.
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:44 PM   #26
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

"I've blocked other bikes in before with mine with the full expectation that if they leave before me they should respectfully wheel mine out of the way. However, this guy isn't blocking anyone in, he's just taking up more space then someone with no authority determined he should be allowed. OP could always use a normal spot like every other employee. I'm not saying the guy should leave his there for weeks at a time, but if OP plans to do something about it maybe he should let the people who actually have the authority do it."

He's placed himself as an obstruction to the other bikers. The 'others' took care of it.

Sounds to me pretty much like majority rule is what took place, and instead of taking his licks and adapting, he went crying instead.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:21 PM   #27
houstonch73
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to houstonch73
User is banned

houstonch73 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement