MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2006, 01:05 AM   #101
ratmzapa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





touchieboobs6bt
  Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
hey walter rickykline Off Topic 11 06-02-2006 11:55 AM
HOW IS WALTER DOING????? FastLine General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 03-14-2006 08:56 PM
Gonna go see walter Buck Nasty General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 03-13-2006 01:35 AM
Info on Walter?? PSYCHO1000 Events, Meets and Rides 3 02-24-2006 01:43 AM
WALTER RIDE! dotcom General Discussion (Moto Related) 97 02-18-2006 12:19 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-08-2006, 01:06 AM   #102
josh302
Senior Member
 
josh302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: fiddy house
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 1,727


Bike(s):
shotgun
rifle
4wd







Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobo
That mentality is what makes problems into bigger problems..

Win or lose it never matters......its never about the winning or losing
its How you play the game?
__________________
SCREW PAYPAL.COM
josh302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 01:09 AM   #103
Los
Gang Member
 
Los's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Katy\NW
Feedback Rating: (7)
Posts: 17,174

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6








Send a message via AIM to Los
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh302
dude I told you come to my house and I'll show you. Any way, does it make one clunk sound when you grab brakes and hold them, or muliple clunking in a timed manor when braking?
it clunks all the time now... no matter when I brake, accelerate, and crusie. I kinda feel it in the clipons too. :eh:
__________________
4v82zk8
Koskesh....RIP Brotha.... 4/22/07
Los is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 01:12 AM   #104
josh302
Senior Member
 
josh302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: fiddy house
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 1,727


Bike(s):
shotgun
rifle
4wd







Quote:
Originally Posted by josh302
its How you play the game?
not for me, maybe people who want to make excuses why they didnt win, made that slogan, or a mom tells her children, but fact is, you enter a comp to win, why play if it doesnt matter if you win or lose? Every body wants to bring home the infamous W.
__________________
SCREW PAYPAL.COM
josh302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 01:16 AM   #105
josh302
Senior Member
 
josh302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: fiddy house
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 1,727


Bike(s):
shotgun
rifle
4wd







Quote:
Originally Posted by BigdawgR6
it clunks all the time now... no matter when I brake, accelerate, and crusie. I kinda feel it in the clipons too. :eh:
sounds dangerous,maybee wheel bearings, maybe neck bearing lose, I'm in pecan grove,pm me you can come by, I'll check it out.
__________________
SCREW PAYPAL.COM
josh302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 01:19 AM   #106
Los
Gang Member
 
Los's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Katy\NW
Feedback Rating: (7)
Posts: 17,174

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6








Send a message via AIM to Los
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh302
sounds dangerous,maybee wheel bearings, maybe neck bearing lose, I'm in pecan grove,pm me you can come by, I'll check it out.
cool. Im pretty close. I live next to Kempner HS.
__________________
4v82zk8
Koskesh....RIP Brotha.... 4/22/07
Los is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 03:06 AM   #107
marlboroman71818
tramp
 
marlboroman71818's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: baytown
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 879


Bike(s):
05 busa




Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to marlboroman71818
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustme
Just because his mom posts here means that I should watch what I say? no. If I feel that he did wrong and got what he deserved then I will say it. No sympathy. If he wasn't doing wrong then I feel sorry for him. If people don't agree with that then fine, I don't care, but to attack those of us that do is not right. I know you said you're not attacking me but others have. We don't attack all of you for what you say. Sometimes the truth is hard to take, but that's life. Not everyone is going to be all flowers and rainbow kisses.
Dude i got nothin against you personally and sorry about the name calling but you struck a cord and me off. It seems all yall want to do is bring someone down. you dont even no the facts and you were talking . thats why i said what i said. NO ONE HERE KNOWS THE FACTS. so dont talk smack about someone untill you do. And the part with his Mother, ITS CALLED RESPECT, give some and get some. Maybe you were not shown enough decipline in life i dont know. I personally do not know Walter or anyone, but its the people that act like you that want to bully people that me off. Sorry but some people thank they are tuff because they can bully someone. So here are the nuts you were looking for maybe you can grow up and figure out the anatomy of a man on your own.
marlboroman71818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 07:55 AM   #108
oby1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by dancinman
I saw we all look at my avatar and sig and get along ....
Can we at least see all of the ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 09:55 AM   #109
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo3rd
OMG? are you serious about this competition? are you living in the Biker Boyz movie? this is exaclty how people get hurt trying to prove something.

let it be. go help your boy in the hospital and use that energy towards something positive instead of trying to change somebody's mind.
dayum, I wanted to see if I could donate my bike for the oil change competition ,Mine needs it
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 11:32 PM   #110
itsjustme
PIZZA *****!!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Friendswood
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 780


Bike(s):
'05 CBR 1000RR/'01 cbr 929 project bike









Quote:
Originally Posted by josh302
Dude, you have some definate animosity toward somthing, and maybe your taking it out on walt.

I have a sugestion.

Me against you.

Anything bike related...you chose.......since this is a bikesite...we will compete....Wheelie, Drag race, top speed, corner, oil change, engine re-build, wash wax, whatever you want, and not limited to the formentioned.

Loser submits..you lose, no more talk about walt, and you stfu..
let me know what you want if you win...

This is a pretty broad invitation.

If you have the nuts to back your internet competitive type of speach, bring it to real life.

Ball is in your court.....
What the would any of this solve? Nothing.
__________________
"I was a Christian by force, now I'm an agnostic by choice"
"Why is religion strong enough to incite war but not strong enough to instill peace?"
mysig
itsjustme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 11:38 PM   #111
itsjustme
PIZZA *****!!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Friendswood
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 780


Bike(s):
'05 CBR 1000RR/'01 cbr 929 project bike









Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboroman71818


Dude i got nothin against you personally and sorry about the name calling but you struck a cord and me off. It seems all yall want to do is bring someone down. you dont even no the facts and you were talking . thats why i said what i said. NO ONE HERE KNOWS THE FACTS. so dont talk smack about someone untill you do. And the part with his Mother, ITS CALLED RESPECT, give some and get some. Maybe you were not shown enough decipline in life i dont know. I personally do not know Walter or anyone, but its the people that act like you that want to bully people that me off. Sorry but some people thank they are tuff because they can bully someone. So here are the nuts you were looking for maybe you can grow up and figure out the anatomy of a man on your own.
I'm not trying to bring anyone down. I know that I don't know the facts...I'VE SAID IT MANY TIMES. Even in the post you replied to. I'm not bullying anyone. I don't know how you came up with that but it's not true. And the respect to his mother part......If she can't handle a little criticism then she doesn't have to read my posts either. JUST LOOK PAST IT IF YOU DON"T WANT TO READ ANYTHING I POST.
__________________
"I was a Christian by force, now I'm an agnostic by choice"
"Why is religion strong enough to incite war but not strong enough to instill peace?"
mysig
itsjustme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 11:40 PM   #112
itsjustme
PIZZA *****!!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Friendswood
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 780


Bike(s):
'05 CBR 1000RR/'01 cbr 929 project bike









There are other threads about this that I don't post in so you can all go read those if you have a problem with what I say.
__________________
"I was a Christian by force, now I'm an agnostic by choice"
"Why is religion strong enough to incite war but not strong enough to instill peace?"
mysig
itsjustme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 05:46 AM   #113
josh302
Senior Member
 
josh302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: fiddy house
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 1,727


Bike(s):
shotgun
rifle
4wd







Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustme
There are other threads about this that I don't post in so you can all go read those if you have a problem with what I say.
Just like I thought, you would out
__________________
SCREW PAYPAL.COM
josh302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 09:15 PM   #114
marlboroman71818
tramp
 
marlboroman71818's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: baytown
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 879


Bike(s):
05 busa




Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to marlboroman71818
I stopped reading the other threads because the jerks were staying there. So you go to the other thread so yall can all and whine about all the bs amongst yourselfs so the people that actually want an update on how Walter is doing can have one.................
marlboroman71818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 10:17 PM   #115
BrutusTx
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





More to the point of the thread, I think, any updates on WALTER?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 09:00 AM   #116
Swift E
Senior Member
 
Swift E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 11,046

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Triumph 675









I hope you guys would have a little more respect for my mother or wife for that matter if this were me/her in this situation
__________________
obama1
I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money and you can keep The Change!
Swift E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 09:38 AM   #117
BrutusTx
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift E
I hope you guys would have a little more respect for my mother or wife for that matter if this were me/her in this situation
+1 For heavens sake let's hope so...............but I wouldn't count on it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 09:43 AM   #118
B.S. Motorsports
non agent jake
 
B.S. Motorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: S.E. all by my self
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,788


Bike(s):
20th ann. gsxr 750









Any new word on walter..
__________________
____________________________________


morefun00800033mr[/IMG][/
!!If it aint its !!
B.S. Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 01:09 AM   #119
itsjustme
PIZZA *****!!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Friendswood
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 780


Bike(s):
'05 CBR 1000RR/'01 cbr 929 project bike









Quote:
Originally Posted by josh302
Just like I thought, you would out
__________________
"I was a Christian by force, now I'm an agnostic by choice"
"Why is religion strong enough to incite war but not strong enough to instill peace?"
mysig
itsjustme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 01:10 AM   #120
itsjustme
PIZZA *****!!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Friendswood
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 780


Bike(s):
'05 CBR 1000RR/'01 cbr 929 project bike









Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboroman71818
I stopped reading the other threads because the jerks were staying there. So you go to the other thread so yall can all and whine about all the bs amongst yourselfs so the people that actually want an update on how Walter is doing can have one.................
no
__________________
"I was a Christian by force, now I'm an agnostic by choice"
"Why is religion strong enough to incite war but not strong enough to instill peace?"
mysig
itsjustme is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy