MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2006, 10:01 PM   #81
BrutusTx

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by oby1
I think alot of you dumb fcks are missing the boat!! Who gives a the true story as to what really happened! I don't know Walter, however some of my good friends have ridden w/him and that's good enough for me. The point being is obviously he's in bad shape not to mention his family needs some support and help. So either your in or out? If your out then shut the F@#K up and don't respond to further posts. If your in then man up and do what you can to help. It's real f@#king easy to hide behind your computer and talk .
You little fcking punks know who you are! I'm sick of listening to your dumb fcking theories and remarks. Not to mention your fake religious b-. Obviously you've been made aware by his family where he is and his condition. Not to mention what they need. Grow the fck up!!!!!!!
My thoughts exactly, you pitch in and try to help out or shut-up and get out of the way.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
hey walter rickykline Off Topic 11 06-02-2006 11:55 AM
HOW IS WALTER DOING????? FastLine General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 03-14-2006 08:56 PM
Gonna go see walter Buck Nasty General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 03-13-2006 01:35 AM
Info on Walter?? PSYCHO1000 Events, Meets and Rides 3 02-24-2006 01:43 AM
WALTER RIDE! dotcom General Discussion (Moto Related) 97 02-18-2006 12:19 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-07-2006, 10:18 PM   #82
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
I think alot of you dumb fcks are missing the boat!! Who gives a the true story as to what really happened! I don't know Walter, however some of my good friends have ridden w/him and that's good enough for me. The point being is obviously he's in bad shape not to mention his family needs some support and help. So either your in or out? If your out then shut the F@#K up and don't respond to further posts. If your in then man up and do what you can to help. It's real f@#king easy to hide behind your computer and talk .
You little fcking punks know who you are! I'm sick of listening to your dumb fcking theories and remarks. Not to mention your fake religious b-. Obviously you've been made aware by his family where he is and his condition. Not to mention what they need. Grow the fck up!!!!!!!
<~~~~ grabs head with hands

oh the drama!

MH pulling for ya Walter

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 10:37 PM   #83
itsjustme
PIZZA *****!!!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
'05 CBR 1000RR/'01 cbr 929 project bike

Quote:
You don't have to read anything I post. When you see my name just go past it. It's that easy. If you still read it and don't like it then, oh well. That's all on you. As racer x says, it's the i-net deal with it. So you grow up.
itsjustme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 10:40 PM   #84
BigC
AKA Big Daddy

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
88"HURRICANE 1000 ( crashed ) / 98"Z-71 1500 4x4 / 06" Nissan Sentra Spec - V 6 Speed / ZX-7 Ninja

Yeah man who ever is collecting the money post it, or pm me. I am in total agreeance with the marlboroman with the Busa. Some of yaw'll are some heartless, cheesy individuals, that need to sometimes keep your opinions to yourselves. What happened to Walter could have been any one of us, or our future sons, or daughters to come. Some of you all don't believe in - that's cool because your day will come too if you don't search and believe the truth. Like I said before some of you all are real brave on these post, but in person the ones that act ignorant are also cowards. That's right I said it COWARDS.
BigC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 10:41 PM   #85
Mad Max

Feedback Rating: (3)

Send a message via AIM to Mad Max
haha...can't wait till solracer see's this, one more eruption for the drama pile.
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 10:46 PM   #86
itsjustme
PIZZA *****!!!

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigC
Yeah man who ever is collecting the money post it, or pm me. I am in total agreeance with the marlboroman with the Busa. Some of yaw'll are some heartless, cheesy individuals, that need to sometimes keep your opinions to yourselves. What happened to Walter could have been any one of us, or our future sons, or daughters to come. Some of you all don't believe in - that's cool because your day will come too if you don't search and believe the truth. Like I said before some of you all are real brave on these post, but in person the ones that act ignorant are also cowards. That's right I said it COWARDS.
Why does everyone say that were cowards. I say the same when I talk to people in person. You'e right I don't believe in but who says your right about it? I don't say that i'm right in what I believe and never push it on anyone so please no preaching that your is the only way.
Old 02-07-2006, 11:00 PM   #87
BigC
AKA Big Daddy

Bike(s):
88"HURRICANE 1000 ( crashed ) / 98"Z-71 1500 4x4 / 06" Nissan Sentra Spec - V 6 Speed / ZX-7 Ninja

Naw brother on the contrary. I'm not preaching that my is the only way, and the difference betweem me and other individuals is that I don't debate what I believe in. Believing in is an individual choice, and actually I respect your choice, but the only thing I'm saying is that the dudes Mom post on this site. I can't control what you say, or how you feel, I just suggest that let's me more tactful as to how we present stuff. I'm not attacking you brother - because believe me if I did or was you would know it and I wouldn't talk about it. I just wish that we keep having fun on this site, and leave all the other foolishness to the kids. Don't u agree?
Old 02-07-2006, 11:06 PM   #88
BigC
AKA Big Daddy

Bike(s):

P.S. By the way itsjustme - I actually agree with your religion on war and peace issue. I just pray that one day if another revolation is revealed to you that you will become receptable to it. Because one fact is for sure brother - time will tell everything. I'm about peace, but I'm also an advocate about truth and justice. Do I take matters into my own hands? Nope, but I do stand up for what I believe in. And I believe that if your going to talk about anything besides Walter getting better, my suggestion is let's at least wait until he gets out of the hospital. Then after wards do what you do. I can't tell you what to do, just suggesting let's be more tactful, and simpathetic. You don't have to believe in in order to do that!!!!
Old 02-07-2006, 11:13 PM   #89
itsjustme
PIZZA *****!!!

Bike(s):

Just because his mom posts here means that I should watch what I say? no. If I feel that he did wrong and got what he deserved then I will say it. No sympathy. If he wasn't doing wrong then I feel sorry for him. If people don't agree with that then fine, I don't care, but to attack those of us that do is not right. I know you said you're not attacking me but others have. We don't attack all of you for what you say. Sometimes the truth is hard to take, but that's life. Not everyone is going to be all flowers and rainbow kisses.
Old 02-08-2006, 12:35 AM   #90
josh302

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
shotgun
rifle
4wd

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustme
Just because his mom posts here means that I should watch what I say? no. If I feel that he did wrong and got what he deserved then I will say it. No sympathy. If he wasn't doing wrong then I feel sorry for him. If people don't agree with that then fine, I don't care, but to attack those of us that do is not right. I know you said you're not attacking me but others have. We don't attack all of you for what you say. Sometimes the truth is hard to take, but that's life. Not everyone is going to be all flowers and rainbow kisses.
Dude, you have some definate animosity toward somthing, and maybe your taking it out on walt.

I have a sugestion.

Me against you.

Anything bike related...you chose.......since this is a bikesite...we will compete....Wheelie, Drag race, top speed, corner, oil change, engine re-build, wash wax, whatever you want, and not limited to the formentioned.

Loser submits..you lose, no more talk about walt, and you stfu..
let me know what you want if you win...

This is a pretty broad invitation.

If you have the nuts to back your internet competitive type of speach, bring it to real life.

Ball is in your court.....
Old 02-08-2006, 12:50 AM   #91
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh302
Dude, you have some definate animosity toward somthing, and maybe your taking it out on walt.

I have a sugestion.

Me against you.

Anything bike related...you chose.......since this is a bikesite...we will compete....Wheelie, Drag race, top speed, corner, oil change, engine re-build, wash wax, whatever you want, and not limited to the formentioned.

If you have the nuts to back your internet competitive type of speach, bring it to real life.

OMG? are you serious about this competition? are you living in the Biker Boyz movie? this is exaclty how people get hurt trying to prove something.

let it be. go help your boy in the hospital and use that energy towards something positive instead of trying to change somebody's mind.
Old 02-08-2006, 12:56 AM   #92
ratmzapa

Member Garage

I saw we all look at my avatar and sig and get along ....
Old 02-08-2006, 12:57 AM   #93
Los
Gang Member

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to Los
Quote:

I have a sugestion.

Me against you.

Alrighty and for the first question.. How do you change the bearings in the Head stem?
Old 02-08-2006, 12:59 AM   #94
Lobo

Bike(s):
2002 R6
2007 R1
2007 R6
Custom

Send a message via AIM to Lobo Send a message via Yahoo to Lobo
Quote:

I have a sugestion.

Me against you.

LOL gotta love how things turn into a competition..........

Mines bigger then yours, my dog bites harder then yours...... It all adds up to a immaturity, anyone that has a problem with anyone and cannot walk away or solve it with words is just plain immature.......plain and simple.

http://www.myspace.com/hyperspeedr6
48c8a880

Last edited by Lobo; 02-08-2006 at 01:01 AM.
Lobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 12:59 AM   #95
ratmzapa

Member Garage

LOL
Old 02-08-2006, 01:00 AM   #96
josh302

Bike(s):
shotgun
rifle
4wd

sorry if I sounded dangerous, but I'm into saftey. So I guess I'll have to add, any event you chose must be in a controlled envronment, (dragstrip, or where ever).

That is what america is about, competition, winners and losers. That is what makes this country great, I can call you out, and not be beaten, stoned, lashed, expelled, repressed, or whatever.

again, sorry about the non-safety disclosure.
Old 02-08-2006, 01:02 AM   #97
Los
Gang Member

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to Los
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigdawgR6
Alrighty and for the first question.. How do you change the bearings in the Head stem?
Old 02-08-2006, 01:03 AM   #98
ratmzapa

Member Garage

we need something to lighten the mood....
Old 02-08-2006, 01:04 AM   #99
josh302

Bike(s):
shotgun
rifle
4wd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigdawgR6
dude I told you come to my house and I'll show you. Any way, does it make one clunk sound when you grab brakes and hold them, or muliple clunking in a timed manor when braking?
Old 02-08-2006, 01:05 AM   #100
Lobo

Bike(s):
2002 R6
2007 R1
2007 R6
Custom

Send a message via AIM to Lobo Send a message via Yahoo to Lobo
Quote:
That is what america is about, competition, winners and losers. That is what makes this country great, I can call you out, and not be beaten, stoned, lashed, expelled, repressed, or whatever.

That mentality is what makes problems into bigger problems..

Win or lose it never matters......its never about the winning or losing

http://www.myspace.com/hyperspeedr6
48c8a880
Lobo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement