Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2006, 09:40 AM   #41
BrutusTx
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcom
I think that is a good idea racer...

do I hear any seconds on that...

and of course I would be willing to do it again...
Great idea, tell me when/where to get you some cash.
  Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
hey walter rickykline Off Topic 11 06-02-2006 11:55 AM
HOW IS WALTER DOING????? FastLine General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 03-14-2006 08:56 PM
Gonna go see walter Buck Nasty General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 03-13-2006 01:35 AM
Info on Walter?? PSYCHO1000 Events, Meets and Rides 3 02-24-2006 01:43 AM
WALTER RIDE! dotcom General Discussion (Moto Related) 97 02-18-2006 12:19 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-06-2006, 10:09 AM   #42
Racer X 05
Senior Member
 
Racer X 05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Kingwood
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 629

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2005 R1









Trey (dotcom) you set it up. and let me know what I can do to help
__________________
Racer X 05
Racer X 05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 10:09 AM   #43
PSYCHO1000
" 2 THE WALLS
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: cypress,tx
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 266


Bike(s):
2005 GSXR PSYCHO1000, 2005 Kawi 636 Racebike









Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcom
I think that is a good idea racer...

do I hear any seconds on that...

and of course I would be willing to do it again...

Yeah! Count me in also! Anything I can do to help. Pm me with any info on the fundraiser!

And for all the haters out there, remember we have a fellow rider down and in need!
PSYCHO1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 08:25 PM   #44
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by dancinman
Hey guys I went to visit Walter at about 4 p.m. Hes doing ok but he is still in and out. He is in room 602 for now. No visitors but his mom said please come by and show your support. It was not Walter's fault and perhaps the cop may have had a larger role in the accident. Walter's mom is going to get the police videotape. Listen Walter was very big on safety and even brought a kid he had met to the store to make him buy a helmet and gear. Then took the kid riding so that he would have an idea of what he was doing. You know I have heard somethings from the board that has upset me to a great degree. I wont post it here but you know what I am talking about. I dont care what your opinion is of the situation but showing support shows some maturity. Anyways they have no insurance, which is going to be a big blow to his family. He needs attention at all times but they have him on the wrong floor and they havent even given him food. If I was in this situation I would hope people would visit me regardless of their opinions of me. His mom also said they she had only talked to our POC once...which I thought had been in direct contact with her for many days. This is what I heard from her and she also stated they she repeatedly called the POC and no return phone calls. She also appreciated everyone else that visited the hospital and she remembers everyone too. Well this is all I have if anyone else has more please post or put your regards in this thread. AJC
ok, I may be late in this thread, but enough is enough, and if his parents try and find fault with anybody else, it will truly be sad. I know how our world works though, a kid can make the choice to pull over or run from the law, kid runs, kid crashes, people blame everybody but him, the true responsible party!
I hope walter recovers fully, I also hope his parents learn a lesson from this.
Lay blame for the accident where blame is due!
I read a comment from mom saying she was gonna buy him a harley next. I'm guessing implying they are slower and safer, I got news for you mom, you can die on anything that you choose to ride foolishly. and you wanna preach about maturity:BangHead: :BangHead:
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 08:35 PM   #45
BigC
AKA Big Daddy
 
BigC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,626

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
88"HURRICANE 1000 ( crashed ) / 98"Z-71 1500 4x4 / 06" Nissan Sentra Spec - V 6 Speed / ZX-7 Ninja









Daaaaannnnggggg - pretty harsh words for someone that's going through a vigourous situation. Hopefully we all can just be simpithetic and give incouraging words during this situation.
BigC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 08:40 PM   #46
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by BigC
Daaaaannnnggggg - pretty harsh words for someone that's going through a vigourous situation. Hopefully we all can just be simpithetic and give incouraging words during this situation.
not at all being harsh, I just dont get it. he made a mistake. They should be aware of how large 's grace is and be happy hes alive and will recover. maybe difficult, no doubt, but is there for them if they ask.
I don't understand the want to lay blame elsewhere.
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 08:55 PM   #47
BigC
AKA Big Daddy
 
BigC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,626

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
88"HURRICANE 1000 ( crashed ) / 98"Z-71 1500 4x4 / 06" Nissan Sentra Spec - V 6 Speed / ZX-7 Ninja









I agree brother. I'm not saying your wrong. If I can just suggest. The Lord said," Through Love and Kindness have I drawn thee." Always to good to hear another believer on the site.
BigC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 08:58 PM   #48
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by BigC
I agree brother. I'm not saying your wrong. If I can just suggest. The Lord said," Through Love and Kindness have I drawn thee." Always to good to hear another believer on the site.
thats awesome, and yes you may suggest. Kevin (TxVROD) turned me on to a very cool verse today also.
JER 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 08:58 PM   #49
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss
 
arturo3rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Meadows Place, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 14,068

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight









Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
not at all being harsh, I just dont get it. he made a mistake. They should be aware of how large 's grace is and be happy hes alive and will recover. maybe difficult, no doubt, but is there for them if they ask.
I don't understand the want to lay blame elsewhere.
exactly
__________________
motobanner new
arturo3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 09:01 PM   #50
BigC
AKA Big Daddy
 
BigC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,626

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
88"HURRICANE 1000 ( crashed ) / 98"Z-71 1500 4x4 / 06" Nissan Sentra Spec - V 6 Speed / ZX-7 Ninja









Awesome - thanx
BigC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 09:10 PM   #51
ratmzapa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Like i said scoot...I am just relaying the message...when everything is said in done we can make a whole 600 page thread until then lets pray and hope for his full recovery...now on a side note i heard the a good part of the fourth floor at Hermann is for moto accidents...i saw one when i walked in and it took my breath away....ride safe guys and I'll see everyone around....
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 01:35 AM   #52
NOSRAVENFAMILY
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 75












UPDATE: WALTER'S CONDITION: HE HAS BRAIN TRAUMA, THAT WE ARE TOLD WILL TAKE SIX TO EIGHT WEEKS TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH DAMAGE HE WILL BE LEFT WITH AND WHAT WE WILL HAVE TO WORK WITH. THE BRAIN DAMAGE ALSO CAUSED WALTER'S LEFT ARM NOT TO WORK, NO MOVMENT AT ALL SO FAR. WE ARE HOPING IT WILL BE LIKE A LIGHT SWITCH AND JUST TURN BACK ON....WE PRAY! HE NOW SEEMS TO BE HAVING AN ISSUE WITH HIS LEFT EYE AS WELL, DRS. WILL LOOK CLOSER AT THAT SITUTAION TODAY. WALTER HAS A LARGE PIN STICKING OUT OF HIS BIG TOE THAT HAS BEEN RESET, THE BONE WAS OUT OF THE BOTTOM OF THE TOE, THEY ARE LETTING IT HEAL FROM THE INSIDE OUT AND HE ALSO HAS A NEW PROBLEM THAT WAS CAUSED BY THE HOSPITAL AND NURSES NOT KEEPING AN EYE ON HIS DRESSING ON HIS FOOT WHICH WE ARE TOLD WILL MAYBE NEED SURGERY TO MAKE LOOK BETTER BUT WILL NEVER CORRECT COMPLETELY ON HIS RIGHT FOOT. WALTER IS IN A PRIVATE ROOM ON THE 6TH FLOOR AND DUE TO HIS BRAIN INJURY, HE HAS A LOT OF MEMORY LOSS AND SAYS THINGS THAT I NEVER EVER HEARD COME OUT OF HIS MOUTH. HE HAS MOMENTS OF CLARITY, BUT STILL A LOT IN A DAZE AND CONFUSED, ALSO GETS VERY RESTLESS AS WELL. HE WILL NEED A LOT OF THERAPY TO HELP HIM AND NOW DRS. SAY THAT WE JUST WORK WITH HIM AND WAIT TO SEE HOW THE BRAIN WILL HEAL. SO PLEASE LOOK INTO YOUR HEARTS AND SAY A PRAYER WALTER'S WAY AND I KNOW THE LORD HEARS US, BECAUSE HE IS LETTING ME KEEP MY ONLY CHILD AND I THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.....BLESS YOU ALL AND PLEASE RIDE SAFE...
NOSRAVENFAMILY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 09:24 AM   #53
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by NOSRAVENFAMILY
UPDATE: WALTER'S CONDITION: HE HAS BRAIN TRAUMA, THAT WE ARE TOLD WILL TAKE SIX TO EIGHT WEEKS TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH DAMAGE HE WILL BE LEFT WITH AND WHAT WE WILL HAVE TO WORK WITH. THE BRAIN DAMAGE ALSO CAUSED WALTER'S LEFT ARM NOT TO WORK, NO MOVMENT AT ALL SO FAR. WE ARE HOPING IT WILL BE LIKE A LIGHT SWITCH AND JUST TURN BACK ON....WE PRAY! HE NOW SEEMS TO BE HAVING AN ISSUE WITH HIS LEFT EYE AS WELL, DRS. WILL LOOK CLOSER AT THAT SITUTAION TODAY. WALTER HAS A LARGE PIN STICKING OUT OF HIS BIG TOE THAT HAS BEEN RESET, THE BONE WAS OUT OF THE BOTTOM OF THE TOE, THEY ARE LETTING IT HEAL FROM THE INSIDE OUT AND HE ALSO HAS A NEW PROBLEM THAT WAS CAUSED BY THE HOSPITAL AND NURSES NOT KEEPING AN EYE ON HIS DRESSING ON HIS FOOT WHICH WE ARE TOLD WILL MAYBE NEED SURGERY TO MAKE LOOK BETTER BUT WILL NEVER CORRECT COMPLETELY ON HIS RIGHT FOOT. WALTER IS IN A PRIVATE ROOM ON THE 6TH FLOOR AND DUE TO HIS BRAIN INJURY, HE HAS A LOT OF MEMORY LOSS AND SAYS THINGS THAT I NEVER EVER HEARD COME OUT OF HIS MOUTH. HE HAS MOMENTS OF CLARITY, BUT STILL A LOT IN A DAZE AND CONFUSED, ALSO GETS VERY RESTLESS AS WELL. HE WILL NEED A LOT OF THERAPY TO HELP HIM AND NOW DRS. SAY THAT WE JUST WORK WITH HIM AND WAIT TO SEE HOW THE BRAIN WILL HEAL. SO PLEASE LOOK INTO YOUR HEARTS AND SAY A PRAYER WALTER'S WAY AND I KNOW THE LORD HEARS US, BECAUSE HE IS LETTING ME KEEP MY ONLY CHILD AND I THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.....BLESS YOU ALL AND PLEASE RIDE SAFE...
I hope I will never have to endure the pain you are feeling now, I can't even begin to say "I understand". The fact that is there for you and Walter, is all to obvious.
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 10:41 AM   #54
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor
 
CarbonJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: ELLIS TD
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 13,770

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage





is def. with you and your family.
CarbonJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 01:24 PM   #55
AdamC
Senior Member
 
AdamC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 300












I and my family will pray for a blessing for your son.
You can pray for this blessing also, Stay strong


May the One who was a source of blessing for our ancestors, bring blessings of healing upon Walter a healing of body and a healing of spirit. May those in whose care they are entrusted be gifted with wisdom and skill, and those who surround them be gifted with love and trust, openness and support in their care. And may they be healed along with all those who are in need. Blessed are You, Source of healing.
AdamC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 03:40 PM   #56
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamC
I and my family will pray for a blessing for your son.
You can pray for this blessing also, Stay strong


May the One who was a source of blessing for our ancestors, bring blessings of healing upon Walter a healing of body and a healing of spirit. May those in whose care they are entrusted be gifted with wisdom and skill, and those who surround them be gifted with love and trust, openness and support in their care. And may they be healed along with all those who are in need. Blessed are You, Source of healing.
you left out:

is the source of strength and protection you are praying to. It doesnt hurt to thank him by name.
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 03:42 PM   #57
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?
 
RACER X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Richmond, Tx
Feedback Rating: (26)
Posts: 33,505

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold






Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
you left out:

is the source of strength and protection you are praying to. It doesnt hurt to thank him by name.
so why do people curse him so, D@#$%^&!.........:laughing6
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
2014 GROM
181cc's BABY!
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 03:51 PM   #58
Runner
Senior Member
 
Runner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: West Houston
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 644


Bike(s):
SOLD









Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X
so why do people curse him so, D@#$%^&!.........:laughing6
Always so many question or negatives from you..are you from this planet or must everything printed here be explained to you ? I would really hate to be in the same household you live in, must be tough on your familty. youe expections must be out of reach. I once lived with a woman like you, finally dumped her too much drama..........
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 04:00 PM   #59
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?
 
RACER X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Richmond, Tx
Feedback Rating: (26)
Posts: 33,505

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold






ah, but you never answered the question, christians so hypocritical........lol
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
2014 GROM
181cc's BABY!
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 04:15 PM   #60
ImG
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: SouthEast
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 341












Send a message via AIM to ImG
Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X
so why do people curse him so, D@#$%^&!.........:laughing6
to me its just another quote to express your feelings. not literaly you . same when i say " you", i don't really mean you should be , more like watever.
ImG is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy