Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2006, 02:31 AM   #21
itsjustme
PIZZA *****!!!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
'05 CBR 1000RR/'01 cbr 929 project bike

Well as angry as she seems to get about all the talking you would think that she would say hey, this is my version of what happened. I don't want her # nor am I gonna visit so i'll just wait to hear the outcome at a later date. As inconsiderate as that sounds, these things happen and will continue to happen. I just think that the family sounds too eager for the cops to be at fault so they can point the finger somewhere else. I'm not saying that Walter is at fault but judging from previous posts from him, which have been discussed before, he didn't seem to be the type to stop for cops. I've never met him so I don't know if his posts were playful or serious.
itsjustme is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
hey walter rickykline Off Topic 11 06-02-2006 11:55 AM
HOW IS WALTER DOING????? FastLine General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 03-14-2006 08:56 PM
Gonna go see walter Buck Nasty General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 03-13-2006 01:35 AM
Info on Walter?? PSYCHO1000 Events, Meets and Rides 3 02-24-2006 01:43 AM
WALTER RIDE! dotcom General Discussion (Moto Related) 97 02-18-2006 12:19 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-05-2006, 02:33 AM   #22
ratmzapa

Member Garage

I agree with you I am sure there is much much more to the story. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt...and hope he gets better....
Old 02-05-2006, 02:41 AM   #23
itsjustme
PIZZA *****!!!

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancinman
I agree with you I am sure there is much much more to the story. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt...and hope he gets better....
I am glad to hear all the updates on his condition and glad he is doing better as well.
Old 02-05-2006, 03:09 AM   #24
BigC
AKA Big Daddy

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
88"HURRICANE 1000 ( crashed ) / 98"Z-71 1500 4x4 / 06" Nissan Sentra Spec - V 6 Speed / ZX-7 Ninja

Thumbs up

Man I'm glad to hear that Walter is doing better. We need to get this fundraiser up and going as soon as possible. Remember fellas, and dudetts, we are here to build up, not to tear down. Regardless as to whose fault it is our fellow rider is down. We are here to support one another. Opinions are like booty holes - everybody got one. I know if this was my relative I would be hot if I seen certain post. Just my 2 cents. :icon_bigg
BigC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 03:20 AM   #25
ratmzapa

Member Garage

Well guys and girls...I am thinking a poker run....we all know local businesses and other folks that would support us...I know I can get my work to throw in some support which would then get some local industry to pitch in....also if everyone wouldnt mind I would like to head this....i am for this
Old 02-05-2006, 12:19 PM   #26
Runner

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
SOLD

I also visited with Walter's mother yesterday.. I didn't get to see but a glipse of walter he has a long way to go...........
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 12:36 PM   #27
ratmzapa

Member Garage

Yea she said alot of people went by and visited him which is awesome...I want to make sure everyone gets out and shows their support
Old 02-05-2006, 01:33 PM   #28
Steve O Chap
Big Hero

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1995 Suzuki RF600 - Sold
1993 Honda Shadow - Sold
2001 CBR F4i - Sold

Quote:
Well guys and girls...I am thinking a poker run....we all know local businesses and other folks that would support us...I know I can get my work to throw in some support which would then get some local industry to pitch in....also if everyone wouldnt mind I would like to head this....i am for this
Poker Runs have been outlawed in TX... they represent a form a gambling and have recently been banned.

Sucks. :BangHead:
Old 02-05-2006, 02:57 PM   #29
joselopez
DOMEPEPE

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
GSX-R750

Quote:
Yea she said alot of people went by and visited him which is awesome...I want to make sure everyone gets out and shows their support
My self and my girl friend (Emily) stop by the Hospital after AJ (7:30).

What we need to do is get one person and one person only to collect $money$ to help his parents with gas, parking, food, medical bills, ect.

Lets do this motohouston $$$$$$$$$$ anyting is better then $0.00

Put your self in his place for one mn.

Racer X thi$ i$ your time to $hine or not?
Old 02-05-2006, 04:13 PM   #30
NOSRAVENFAMILY

UPDATE: THIS FORUM AND ALL MOTOHOUSTON.COM FORURMS, I PERSONALLY THOUGHT WHERE FOR WALTER'S WELL WISHERS. I KNOW SEE, SOME PEOPLE HAVE TOLD BOLD FACE LIES AND POSTED INFORMATION THAT SHOULD NEVER BE ON A PUBLIC FORUM. PLEASE, LETS NOT GET OFF THE SUBJECT OF WALTER AND HIS WELL BEING AND WELL WISHES ONLY! HE STILL HAS A VERY LONG ROAD OF RECOVERY AND DOES NOT NEED PEOPLE POSTING FALSE INFORMATION.....PLEASE! FOR NOW! NO MORE VISITORS FOR WALTER....UNTILL HE IS BETTER AND I WILL UPDATE WHEN THAT TIME IS.....THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS, UNDERSTANDING AND HELP....BLESS YOU AND RIDE SAFE.
NOSRAVENFAMILY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 04:23 PM   #31
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Send a message via AIM to Ramius
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve O Chap
Poker Runs have been outlawed in TX... they represent a form a gambling and have recently been banned.

Sucks. :BangHead:

How recent was this? There was one in Crosby about a month ago...
Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Ramius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 05:54 PM   #32
ratmzapa

Member Garage

Yea I think it depends on the form of the Poker Run...and also who is running it...
Old 02-05-2006, 09:07 PM   #33
itsjustme
PIZZA *****!!!

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOSRAVENFAMILY
UPDATE: THIS FORUM AND ALL MOTOHOUSTON.COM FORURMS, I PERSONALLY THOUGHT WHERE FOR WALTER'S WELL WISHERS. I KNOW SEE, SOME PEOPLE HAVE TOLD BOLD FACE LIES AND POSTED INFORMATION THAT SHOULD NEVER BE ON A PUBLIC FORUM. PLEASE, LETS NOT GET OFF THE SUBJECT OF WALTER AND HIS WELL BEING AND WELL WISHES ONLY! HE STILL HAS A VERY LONG ROAD OF RECOVERY AND DOES NOT NEED PEOPLE POSTING FALSE INFORMATION.....PLEASE! FOR NOW! NO MORE VISITORS FOR WALTER....UNTILL HE IS BETTER AND I WILL UPDATE WHEN THAT TIME IS.....THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS, UNDERSTANDING AND HELP....BLESS YOU AND RIDE SAFE.
This is as you said a public forum and peoples opinions can not be stopped nor should they be. If you're so worried about these bold face lies that you think are being said then why don't you just tell us your version of what happened (as candy coated as it might be). As i've stated before, i'm glad he's doing better but I think the only way to stop any form of arguments about this subject is for the people to find out the truth (and your word is not exactly going to be the whole truth because you weren't there..............just my opinion). You can attack me like you did Racer X but it won't stop me from posting my opinions in these forums. I do sincerely hope that Walter continues to get better but I do not believe in a so no prayers will come from me.
Old 02-06-2006, 12:50 AM   #34
NOSRAVENFAMILY

I AM JUST A MOTHER RIGHT NOW WITH A BROKEN HEART, SEEING MY SON HURT AND GOING THREW SUCH ISSUES AS HE IS GOING THREW. I WOULD NEVER WISH ANY PARENT TO SEE THEIR CHILD GOING THREW THIS PAIN OR SEE THEIR CHILD WITH SO MANY TUBES STICKING OUT OF THEM OR TO BE TOLD ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT AND PRAY HE COMES BACK TO US.
PLEASE DO NOT STOP YOUR OPINIONS, BUT PERSONALLY I WAS MIS QUOTED OR MIS UNDERSTOOD AND PERSONALLY AS I STATED BEFORE. I AM SO NOT WORRIED WHAT THE POLICE HAVE TO SAY, THE DRIVER OF THE PICK UP TRUCK OR THE NEW'S PAPERS. I HAVE BIGGER WORRIES, FEARS AND CARES AND THEY ARE OF MY SON WALTER. PLEASE TALK ALL THE TALK YOU WANT, ALL I ASK IS THAT ALL DO NOT FORGET WALTER OR FORGET TO SAY A PRAYER HIS WAY....AGAIN, I WISH ONLY THE BEST TO ALL AND FOR NO ONE, TO EVER GO THREW THIS SITUATION/NIGHTMARE THAT I AM TRYING TO SURVIVE THREW...THANK YOU FOR READING MY RANT AND RIDE SAFE!
NOSRAVENFAMILY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 12:58 AM   #35
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustme
This is as you said a public forum and peoples opinions can not be stopped nor should they be. If you're so worried about these bold face lies that you think are being said then why don't you just tell us your version of what happened (as candy coated as it might be). As i've stated before, i'm glad he's doing better but I think the only way to stop any form of arguments about this subject is for the people to find out the truth (and your word is not exactly going to be the whole truth because you weren't there..............just my opinion). You can attack me like you did Racer X but it won't stop me from posting my opinions in these forums. I do sincerely hope that Walter continues to get better but I do not believe in a so no prayers will come from me.

+1

i hope this kid survives but what i still dont understand is was he running or did he hit a truck while running? if the cop hit him, ok, but what else happened???

good luck with the fundrasier and setting it up
Old 02-06-2006, 03:11 AM   #36
marlboroman71818
tramp

Bike(s):
05 busa

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to marlboroman71818
you know some of yall are cold heartless bastards. yeah i said it, what! if it aint your business and Walter or his parents didnt make it your business dont worry about it. Maybe she didnt tell you for a reason because you would have blamed it on him anyways. Just maybe she is going thru right now worrying if her son is going to be the same or not, and she just doesnt have time to mess with your mediocre banter. Obviously your a self centered person that only cares about yourself and what bullshit you can spred. So here talk all the you want about me and leave them alone you chicken hawk
marlboroman71818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 08:27 AM   #37
BrutusTx

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboroman71818
you know some of yall are cold heartless bastards. yeah i said it, what! if it aint your business and Walter or his parents didnt make it your business dont worry about it. Maybe she didnt tell you for a reason because you would have blamed it on him anyways. Just maybe she is going thru right now worrying if her son is going to be the same or not, and she just doesnt have time to mess with your mediocre banter. Obviously your a self centered person that only cares about yourself and what bullshit you can spred. So here talk all the you want about me and leave them alone you chicken hawk
+1
Old 02-06-2006, 08:48 AM   #38
Racer X 05

Feedback Rating: (3)

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2005 R1

Look! alot of us threw $ in for a Bar B Q so we could all get together meet each other and have a good time, so if we could do this we certainly throw some cash together to give to Walters Parents to help them out. I don't really care who we get to take the cash but the last person which was DOTCOM I believe who help set up and take $ for the young lady who was killed a few months back. I trust him and hope he'd be willing to do this again I know it alot to ask of one person but I think he'd be down for it. So I'll start off by giving 50.00 just get at me and I'll bring it. Yall this is not a contest to see who can give more than the other. So don't feel any that you have to do more than what you funds can allow. Every bit helps.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:25 AM   #39
dhdrider

Bike(s):
08 KTM 300 XC-W

I've been reading these Walter posts since they started. I have sat quiet and read the posts back and forth, attacking, defending, etc. You'll never run across a bigger "you'll get no sympathy from me" guy when people are up to things they shouldn't be doing. I'm what most of you might call a "Racer X" type when it comes to that.

However, this situation is simple. All you have to do is look at the facts...

FACTS:
1) Walter was injured and is in the hospital and needs thoughts and prayers of everyone out there.

That's it. There are no other facts. Everything else is speculation and hearsay. It is pointless to spend time on that. The truth is, that sometimes in these situations we may never know what really happened. That's life.

Here's to a speedy recovery, Walter. buttrock

2008 KTM 200 XC

Klim Technical Riding Gear
Maine Root Handcrafted Beverages
Retail Resource Group
Primus Real Estate Services
TORCS #301
TSCEC #1114
dhdrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 09:30 AM   #40
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):
01 Yamaha R6, 125 BBB mini

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom
I think that is a good idea racer...

do I hear any seconds on that...

and of course I would be willing to do it again...

www.myspace.com/motohouston
dotcom is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement