Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Technical > Performance and Modifications
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2009, 02:05 AM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

2003 Raven R6

Need help from a Photoshop expert to make a bike paint scheme

i am trying to get a good visual for how my 2003 R6 would look with a full paintjob.
So i was wondering if a Photoshop expert could do this for me:
I need front, and side pictures of a 2003 R6 with a paintjob to match the movie version of Optimus Prime as a truck...with the same Red with Blue flames layout..
i am sure you can find a lot of pics on teh interwebs...

but basically the whole bike will have that layout but the frame will be powdercoated either red or blue...but you can show me whatever you think looks best!!
so please help a member in need!!!
thank you sooo much!!

"The middleweight class champion Yamaha YZF-R6. There's simply nothing it doesn't do well."
AlexForbes is offline   Reply With Quote