MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2009, 07:09 PM   #1
Texas94fs
SBN Bus Driver

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
2006 Triumph Thruxton

Member Garage

Friday 3/20

I'll need coffee and lunch Friday so I'm going to take a ride for it. Figured some of y'all might want to come along. Heading up to college station taking a fun route. Stopping there for coffee and grub then the long way back through the sommerville area and home. I don't have a modern sport bike and can't get any tickets. If you are going to ride like it's a racetrack the whole time don't bother. I like having fun in the twistys but dont ride like a jackarse if you come. Just looking to get a nice fun ride have some fun in the twistys and will post up the route I'm taking tonight or tomorrow. Probably meeting 930am Friday morning at the Jones and 290 starbucks before heading out. Hope to see some of y'all.

April 2009 BOTM
Texas94fs is offline   Reply With Quote