Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2006, 01:09 PM   #1
SBK Pilot
non playa hatar
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

:: 05 GSXR 750 ::

:: 07 GSXR 1K ::
:: 11 ZUMA 125 ::
stop listing what u sold here - nobody cares...

Biaggi/Midland F1

On Wednesday MotoGP star Max Biaggi climbed into a Midland F1 car at Silverstone. Nine damp laps later, Biaggi shared a link to Formula 1, just like his long time rival Valentino Rossi.

"I took this chance and if there is another chance for me soon I will take it. Maybe this year I will race bikes, maybe not. Nothing is decided yet," Biaggi was quoted as saying to Reuters. "It was a good chance to sit in a Formula One car again and go to Silverstone where I didn't know the track yet. Maybe if I race bikes then I will know this track."

Is Biaggi trying to beat Rossi into getting an F1 seat ? Of course not. "It's not a kind of competition to see who jumps into Formula One first. It's all about getting the right feeling and checking if it's something that fits yourself, if I really feel comfortable inside a Formula One car."

"At the moment it is too early to say, very early, but I don't close any doors about these opportunities."

MF1 Racing have released a short video clip of Biaggi's time with the team. The clip starts with Biaggi in the EJ15B climbing up from Bridge, through Priory, Brooklands, Luffield and Woodcote, and up the start/finish straight. The footage ends with a short interview with him outside the garage.

video here