Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2009, 09:55 PM   #1
Quality Inforcer
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 10+

2005 R6
A Motard (someday)
A 50 (someday)

WSBK in Qatar

So I just finished watching Race 1 and 2 from Qatar and all I can say is dammmmmmmm Ben Spies I thought that he would do good in Superbike and I know its early in the season but he seems to be on a different level than anyone right now. I knew he was fast in AMA but I honestly thought a good part of it was the GSXR 1000 but wow 3 wins in 4 races on new tracks and racing guys on tracks they have been riding for years,also just think he was run of the track twice in the first race of the year so it could have been 4 for 4. GO BEN GO
ryanp77 is offline   Reply With Quote