Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2009, 09:21 PM   #21
greentegr6
B.S.

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2006 CBR 1000 RR
93 CBR 900 RR -FOR SALE- 2000
SOLD-2002 GSXR 600
RIP- YAMAHA R6

Send a message via Yahoo to greentegr6
thanks alot family, and big ups to slowblack05. he seems like a big help so far so i gotta give him props . sad thing is , it still has not dawned on me that i have my dream bike. lol

yea i think i will just play it the smart way and wait till monday to get everything transfer to my name. and if they dont give me the tags. i will just get the temp tags for now.

and i should be up and ready to ride in about 2 weeks or so hopefully if everything works out the way i plan. I gotta take it easy. 1000 is a big step up from the 900 cbr. lol so i will see you guys out there soon. and thanks for the help.

and cali i heard about your bike getting stolen. im down for the fundraiser i was hearing about to get you back on the streets. my girl(KAWI KEL ) told me how you was willing to help fix her bike when it was down. your a good guy and sucks that happens to the good ppl out here. but thanks all you guys for the info.
greentegr6 is offline   Reply With Quote