MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2009, 01:10 PM   #21
Texas94fs
SBN Bus Driver

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
2006 Triumph Thruxton

Member Garage

They should be hit at 50 and then shot

April 2009 BOTM
Texas94fs is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I almost hit a fellow biker!!! B. Seen General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 05-22-2012 04:11 PM
mountain biker gets hit hard! CUSTOM ZX-14 Off Topic 8 10-11-2011 08:25 AM
Biker gets hit from behind on dallas freeway. floyd600 General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 04-26-2011 08:00 PM
the wreck on beamer and scarsdale: biker kicks miata OMEGA General Discussion (Moto Related) 26 07-05-2008 06:09 PM
biker getting hit CarbonJames Off Topic 4 12-08-2005 09:01 AM
Advertisement
Old 03-10-2009, 01:12 PM   #22
JRxGRUBZx

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

sounds like the guy that was trying to run me over . i literally had to gas it up to 80 on the feeder and burn pass a red light because he wasnt going to stop i just knew it .
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:20 PM   #23
JRxGRUBZx

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

How can a thread like this only have 2 pages when P.R. papis page gets 6 pages of nothing ?? i dont get it .
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:21 PM   #24
Quicksilver

Experience: 9-12 months

Bike(s):
2008 Suzuki Half-a-busa
Harley Davidson Fatboy / Fatbob (April 18, 2009)

They should find them easily, since the guy's DNA will be all over and under the car. Can't get rid of the evidence just by washing.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:32 PM   #25
Scorpio
Twist the Grip, Let'r Rip

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

450x sumo (sold)
RC51 (sold)
Honda Grom 125(sold)

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Scorpio
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxGRUBZx View Post
How can a thread like this only have 2 pages when P.R. papis page gets 6 pages of nothing ?? i dont get it .
Educating people like Papi is something everyone(including a 3 year old) can help with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
They should find them easily, since the guy's DNA will be all over and under the car. Can't get rid of the evidence just by washing.
Agreed.
Lets just hope these turds make a mistake and let the cops find the car.
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:33 PM   #26
klassik

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
rnz450

Quote:
are you serious
Old 03-10-2009, 01:36 PM   #27
p.r papi
Banned

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
07 blue ninja 650r

User is banned

p.r papi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:37 PM   #28
p.r papi
Banned

Bike(s):
07 blue ninja 650r

User is banned

Old 03-10-2009, 01:38 PM   #29
p.r papi
Banned

Bike(s):
07 blue ninja 650r

User is banned

Old 03-10-2009, 01:46 PM   #30
JV77086

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR750

I think if I were on the bike and this happened to me, it would be a threat on my life and would require deadly force to stop the threat, just my $.02.

Hope they get caught, they are a threat to all motorcycles if not.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:50 PM   #31
Quicksilver

Bike(s):
2008 Suzuki Half-a-busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by klassik View Post
are you serious
If they find the car, then they can easily dismantle covers, grills,gaskets, lights, lots of places where blood will splatter or run and you couldn't have washed off even with a powerhose. Anywhere with a seam will most likely have dried blood. Only one way to hide that evidence if you were a criminal.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:54 PM   #32
klassik

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
rnz450

did it really leave a bunch of blood it he is ok?
Old 03-10-2009, 01:57 PM   #33
Quicksilver

Bike(s):
2008 Suzuki Half-a-busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by klassik View Post
did it really leave a bunch of blood it he is ok?
From the OP on other site.
Quote:
Yup! My friend stumbled onto someones grass and they saw the whole thing go down, but didn't get the plate number. Cop showed up and followed the ambulance to the hospital and took a report.

They for sure ran him over and the cop said that there was a blood trail all over the street. I hope they get caught!
Old 03-10-2009, 01:59 PM   #34
Racer997
Racer, Rider, Shooter

Location: 500 yards away...and watching you in the crosshairs...
Feedback Rating: (6)

Bike(s):
BMW Boxer Cup
KTM 450 SMR
Some Yamaha TTR 125Ls
Lackierwarenfabrik Mg42
Valmet M76

This almost happened to a friend of mine last week here in the Clear Lake City area. The below is his account via email:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a messy rendition of what I sent out right after I got back to the office on Friday. I cleaned it up a bunch and then went over to the Harris County Constable and filed a complaint. So, take the poor writing with the under standing that I was still shaking, literally.

Thought I should write this up before I get too POed to write because the longer I think about it, the more POed I am getting.

Coming back from Cliff’s on highway 3 about 1415 +, Southbound between 2351 and Pinelock, I stopped for traffic in the inside lane with the bike in the right track. I had noticed a black Caddie driving erratically in the mirrors but didn’t think too much about it, until I felt pressure up against my left leg. It was the right front bumper of that Caddie. There was a mid 20 something black guy sitting in the passenger seat looking at me but I couldn’t get a look at the driver. I swung to the right a bit and then got in front of the Caddie and in the middle of the lane. Northbound traffic started approaching as the Caddie swung into the middle turn lane for another pass at me (I don’t know what stopped him from rear ending me but I am really glad he didn’t). I started lane splitting for the first time in my life. The Caddie paced me in the center turn lane. I got into the space between two cars in the inside lane and he came at me again. This time I lane split but push the Bonneville backwards as fast as I could duck walk in reverse and managed to get a car between us. The second car back let me get into the inside traffic lane as traffic started moving. The Caddie jammed itself into the outside lane, causing one care to go onto the shoulder and the driver made a pass at me forcing me into the divider lane. He tried to force me into oncoming traffic but ended up headed South in the Northbound lanes with traffic coming at him. That got him settled down a bit and he pulled back into the inside lane with me two cars behind him. The whole time he was coming after me, he was yelling. I really couldn’t tell what he was saying except for the occasional epithet. The two cars between us turned off onto El Dorado leaving me right behind this guy. By now he had other things on his mind, like texting and trying to keep this funny little pipe lit. I left at least three car lengths between us and no one would pull in behind this guy. Then all of a sudden, he cut hard to the right, running another car off onto the right shoulder as we approached Bay Area Boulevard. I got off of Highway three and headed for the office on Hercules.

Why didn’t I stop and get off the road? Because I didn’t know what he was going to do and I don’t have a CHL, yet. Even if I did, you can’t have a gun on your person or in you vehicle on company property.

And, should anyone ask, yes, I am still shaking. And I am still POed.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:07 PM   #35
MudBug
Banned

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
1994 kawi zx7
1991 DR250

Member Garage

User is banned

MudBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:21 PM   #36
Quicksilver

Bike(s):
2008 Suzuki Half-a-busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudBug View Post
I still do not understand how a car can keep up with a bike on highways and open roads.

Hope both riders are ok.
That plus they can't outbrake you either. I've use that Top Gun braking several times with folks like that; just speed up, switch lanes and brake hard and just watch as that person comes flying by. They can't turn around on the freeway, so you just exit.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:37 PM   #37
The Black Sheepdog
Derp

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
09 600RA
06 F4i
fiddy

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to The Black Sheepdog
Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer997 View Post
This almost happened to a friend of mine last week here in the Clear Lake City area. The below is his account via email:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a messy rendition of what I sent out right after I got back to the office on Friday. I cleaned it up a bunch and then went over to the Harris County Constable and filed a complaint. So, take the poor writing with the under standing that I was still shaking, literally.

Thought I should write this up before I get too POed to write because the longer I think about it, the more POed I am getting.

Coming back from Cliffís on highway 3 about 1415 +, Southbound between 2351 and Pinelock, I stopped for traffic in the inside lane with the bike in the right track. I had noticed a black Caddie driving erratically in the mirrors but didnít think too much about it, until I felt pressure up against my left leg. It was the right front bumper of that Caddie. There was a mid 20 something black guy sitting in the passenger seat looking at me but I couldnít get a look at the driver. I swung to the right a bit and then got in front of the Caddie and in the middle of the lane. Northbound traffic started approaching as the Caddie swung into the middle turn lane for another pass at me (I donít know what stopped him from rear ending me but I am really glad he didnít). I started lane splitting for the first time in my life. The Caddie paced me in the center turn lane. I got into the space between two cars in the inside lane and he came at me again. This time I lane split but push the Bonneville backwards as fast as I could duck walk in reverse and managed to get a car between us. The second car back let me get into the inside traffic lane as traffic started moving. The Caddie jammed itself into the outside lane, causing one care to go onto the shoulder and the driver made a pass at me forcing me into the divider lane. He tried to force me into oncoming traffic but ended up headed South in the Northbound lanes with traffic coming at him. That got him settled down a bit and he pulled back into the inside lane with me two cars behind him. The whole time he was coming after me, he was yelling. I really couldnít tell what he was saying except for the occasional epithet. The two cars between us turned off onto El Dorado leaving me right behind this guy. By now he had other things on his mind, like texting and trying to keep this funny little pipe lit. I left at least three car lengths between us and no one would pull in behind this guy. Then all of a sudden, he cut hard to the right, running another car off onto the right shoulder as we approached Bay Area Boulevard. I got off of Highway three and headed for the office on Hercules.

Why didnít I stop and get off the road? Because I didnít know what he was going to do and I donít have a CHL, yet. Even if I did, you canít have a gun on your person or in you vehicle on company property.

And, should anyone ask, yes, I am still shaking. And I am still POed.
Regardless if there is "more to the story", that's wickedly ****ed up. The more I hear about these episodes, the more I want to carry a concealed handgun.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:41 PM   #38
level5
moving chicane

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtdrivr View Post
Find the fckr and let me know where he is. I'll leave more blood on his hood.
mob lynching.
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:42 PM   #39
xxSPEEDDEMONxx
Done Dizzle

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2k6 R6 Raven
2006 YZ 250 F

What the F?!! This is like some chit right out of a movie. I heard about a similar instance where they were seen stealing a bike. Its funny the description of the perps was about the same.
xxSPEEDDEMONxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:43 PM   #40
didimao0072000

Bike(s):
50cc metropolitan

Quote:
That plus they can't outbrake you either. I've use that Top Gun braking several times with folks like that; just speed up, switch lanes and brake hard and just watch as that person comes flying by. They can't turn around on the freeway, so you just exit.
really? is this true? everything i've read shows that car braking is superior to motorcycle braking due to the area of the contact patch..
didimao0072000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement