MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2009, 05:44 PM   #121
Kodak
Riding Solo Now
 
Kodak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Houston Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,501

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
06 CBR 600









Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofallout View Post
Aramis your doing a track day this month? I know you said you have only been riding for a few weeks. I think the track day will teach you a ton. Have fun man, the track is a blast!

Hahaha a few weeks? I tell everyone that buddy. I've been riding dirt bikes since 14. And I got my 1st street bike at 17 almost 18. I got my 1st sports bike at 19. So im new to the sports bike game. Now im 20. So I got some time under my belt. But thanks for the heads up man
Kodak is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I want to ride tonight. Would anyone like to join me at PP1 to ride tonight? Renzo Events, Meets and Rides 3 01-15-2014 09:56 PM
Ride tonight? Dustinf4eezy Stunters Lounge 1 01-19-2012 08:12 PM
Ride tonight 4/7 Colonel Events, Meets and Rides 7 04-08-2011 01:43 AM
Ride tonight? NO MORE F4I Stunters Lounge 8 06-16-2010 06:46 PM
Ride tonight arturo3rd Events, Meets and Rides 73 03-30-2006 06:36 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-11-2009, 07:25 PM   #122
mr_Lee
the power of dreams.
 
mr_Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: northwest h.tx
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 544


Bike(s):
08' 600rr









Send a message via AIM to mr_Lee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
Hahaha a few weeks? I tell everyone that buddy. I've been riding dirt bikes since 14. And I got my 1st street bike at 17 almost 18. I got my 1st sports bike at 19. So im new to the sports bike game. Now im 20. So I got some time under my belt. But thanks for the heads up man
rookie
mr_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:36 AM   #123
AlexForbes
Senior Member
 
AlexForbes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 168

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2003 Raven R6









quick question, who had the black and bronze/copper/orange whatever you call it gixxer and went on 610-45s back to 610 haha?
AlexForbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:21 AM   #124
gixxergirloh2
~*~*~*~*~
 
gixxergirloh2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: BAYTOWN on the eastside movin on up.........
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 3,914

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
gsxr 600




Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexForbes View Post
quick question, who had the black and bronze/copper/orange whatever you call it gixxer and went on 610-45s back to 610 haha?
was it a gixxer??? i saw yamawhores bike....black and goldish....maybe??? was it the bike in this picture???

http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=84550
__________________
MAN hold up....i got too much lean in my cup!!!
gixxergirloh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:32 AM   #125
Yamawhore
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,219


Bike(s):
2014 Z1000
2008 CBR600RR (sold)
2009 R6 (sold)
2009 R6 (wreck)
2007 R6 (sold)






Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexForbes View Post
quick question, who had the black and bronze/copper/orange whatever you call it gixxer and went on 610-45s back to 610 haha?
I believe that's Herf.
Black and orange gixxer.
Yamawhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:42 AM   #126
Yamawhore
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,219


Bike(s):
2014 Z1000
2008 CBR600RR (sold)
2009 R6 (sold)
2009 R6 (wreck)
2007 R6 (sold)






Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxergirloh2 View Post
was it a gixxer??? i saw yamawhores bike....black and goldish....maybe??? was it the bike in this picture???

You have a good eye. I was hiding in the corner with a cruiser.
I didnt go on the routes with you guys though. Went to shoot pool instead.
Yamawhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:49 AM   #127
AlexForbes
Senior Member
 
AlexForbes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 168

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2003 Raven R6









hmmm it musta been herf...or just some random guy on a nice gixxer haha

nahh but it was funny cause we were both doing bout 100 and we passed a cop drivig in the slow lane so we both slowed down to 70ish and about 15-20secs later the cop blows by us, honks his siren once and keeps going!!! i tell ya i almost s**t a brick when i saw him
AlexForbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:23 AM   #128
gixxergirloh2
~*~*~*~*~
 
gixxergirloh2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: BAYTOWN on the eastside movin on up.........
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 3,914

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
gsxr 600




Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamawhore View Post

You have a good eye. I was hiding in the corner with a cruiser.
I didnt go on the routes with you guys though. Went to shoot pool instead.
well .....i saw you and your bike....i cant believe i like a yamaha but i would have to say....your bike is pretty. i know alex said gixxer....but i didnt think bout herf and i shouldnt have went on the route...directionally challenged....i went the wrong way
__________________
MAN hold up....i got too much lean in my cup!!!
gixxergirloh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:27 AM   #129
AlexForbes
Senior Member
 
AlexForbes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 168

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2003 Raven R6









it was funny, i did a u turn at the light when everyone left...and yet i was wayy ahead cause Aramis and those crazy ppl didnt catch up with me till about 2 exits before 288 and they were doing around 130+ cause when i saw them behind me i decided to tag along till they got off at 288 hehe
AlexForbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:29 AM   #130
gixxergirloh2
~*~*~*~*~
 
gixxergirloh2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: BAYTOWN on the eastside movin on up.........
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 3,914

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
gsxr 600




Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexForbes View Post
it was funny, i did a u turn at the light when everyone left...and yet i was wayy ahead cause Aramis and those crazy ppl didnt catch up with me till about 2 exits before 288 and they were doing around 130+ cause when i saw them behind me i decided to tag along till they got off at 288 hehe
i shoulda followed you !!!!! then i coulda talked $hit bout how slow they were
__________________
MAN hold up....i got too much lean in my cup!!!
gixxergirloh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:32 AM   #131
AlexForbes
Senior Member
 
AlexForbes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 168

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2003 Raven R6









plus i have a great sense of direction!!
AlexForbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:34 AM   #132
AlexForbes
Senior Member
 
AlexForbes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 168

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2003 Raven R6









heyy Dave C!!! it was cool to meet you!..


April tells me you were talking about me!!


haha jk jk but i have a friend whos got a 650r like you, its just silver...i am trying to get him to come to some of these meets and stuff but he is suuuuper lazy
AlexForbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:44 AM   #133
Yamawhore
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,219


Bike(s):
2014 Z1000
2008 CBR600RR (sold)
2009 R6 (sold)
2009 R6 (wreck)
2007 R6 (sold)






Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxergirloh2 View Post
well .....i saw you and your bike....i cant believe i like a yamaha but i would have to say....your bike is pretty. i know alex said gixxer....but i didnt think bout herf and i shouldnt have went on the route...directionally challenged....i went the wrong way
Thank you!
I didnt get any pictures of you or the people inside.
Didnt want to blow my eardrums.

Next time I wont be so shy to introduce myself.
Yamawhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:47 AM   #134
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>
 
Pyrofallout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Feedback Rating: (31)
Posts: 25,364

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Was that Repsol w/ orange rims that pulled up to PP1 when we did with us or no?
__________________
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.
"The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
-Thomas Jefferson
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:49 AM   #135
AlexForbes
Senior Member
 
AlexForbes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 168

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2003 Raven R6









yeah...he was talking to a couple of ppl...but i couldnt tell you who it was...i do remember him saying something about having a nail in one of his tyres...haha idk why i remember that but not his name
AlexForbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:22 AM   #136
AlexForbes
Senior Member
 
AlexForbes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 168

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2003 Raven R6









yes sir!

haha i know about the jacket..i still ended up doing 55+...whoops

i was kicking myself when i got home though, had a bruise on my chest from a piece of gravel that got flung up at the nasa construction

Last edited by DC1; 03-12-2009 at 09:26 AM.
AlexForbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:03 AM   #137
gixxergirloh2
~*~*~*~*~
 
gixxergirloh2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: BAYTOWN on the eastside movin on up.........
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 3,914

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
gsxr 600




Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofallout View Post
Was that Repsol w/ orange rims that pulled up to PP1 when we did with us or no?
no he wasnt...his name is lawrence or LT....hes always at pp1....he just got that bike...09 lucky dawg...he has a red ducati too....


Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexForbes View Post
yeah...he was talking to a couple of ppl...but i couldnt tell you who it was...i do remember him saying something about having a nail in one of his tyres...haha idk why i remember that but not his name
nail in the tire.....
__________________
MAN hold up....i got too much lean in my cup!!!
gixxergirloh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:05 AM   #138
gixxergirloh2
~*~*~*~*~
 
gixxergirloh2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: BAYTOWN on the eastside movin on up.........
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 3,914

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
gsxr 600




Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamawhore View Post
Thank you!
I didnt get any pictures of you or the people inside.
Didnt want to blow my eardrums.

Next time I wont be so shy to introduce myself.
well i only knew it was you cuz i saw YOUR modeling pictures and the music was stupid loud...i love that place but dont even want to go back.
__________________
MAN hold up....i got too much lean in my cup!!!
gixxergirloh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:26 AM   #139
Yamawhore
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,219


Bike(s):
2014 Z1000
2008 CBR600RR (sold)
2009 R6 (sold)
2009 R6 (wreck)
2007 R6 (sold)






Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxergirloh2 View Post
well i only knew it was you cuz i saw YOUR modeling pictures and the music was stupid loud...i love that place but dont even want to go back.


That's Vito on the boards.
Maybe next time YOU can be the model.

I never been to Chachos on a tuesday. Never again. haha.
Hope to see you again.
Yamawhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:31 AM   #140
gixxergirloh2
~*~*~*~*~
 
gixxergirloh2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: BAYTOWN on the eastside movin on up.........
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 3,914

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
gsxr 600




Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamawhore View Post


That's Vito on the boards.
Maybe next time YOU can be the model.

I never been to Chachos on a tuesday. Never again. haha.
Hope to see you again.
my bike can model all day long !!!!!!
__________________
MAN hold up....i got too much lean in my cup!!!
gixxergirloh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy