Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2006, 10:37 PM   #41
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
01 Yamaha R6, 125 BBB mini

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom
LOL....

the "Walter" rides are rides to go see him and say hello, and let him know he is in our prayers. not to do a run in his memory... WTF?

www.myspace.com/motohouston
dotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
W Noobie So Deliciously Noobie Ride! Sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY! 9/2/12 NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 67 09-02-2012 10:09 PM
Sunday, Sunday, Sunday 10/11/09 Ride Deano3090 Events, Meets and Rides 9 10-11-2009 07:53 PM
Walter ride Sunday is ON!!!!! jetcycles Events, Meets and Rides 44 02-27-2006 09:21 PM
Walter Ride 2-26-06 jetcycles Events, Meets and Rides 39 02-24-2006 05:12 PM
WALTER RIDE! dotcom General Discussion (Moto Related) 97 02-18-2006 12:19 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-01-2006, 10:52 PM   #42
BrutusTx

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcom
LOL....

the "Walter" rides are rides to go see him and say hello, and let him know he is in our prayers. not to do a run in his memory... WTF?
And we're still on for Sat? Any news today?
Old 02-01-2006, 10:56 PM   #43
rickykline
super squid

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
1999 yamaha r1 RIP
2005 zx10r

man i know a guy thatll put a serious whooping on you.... man what was his name...... val wait valen wait valentino rossi? or nicky hayden? or colin edwards..? hmm i think i know at least a hundred thousand people better than you including my little sister... moron

I WISH MY GRASS WAS EMO SO IT WOULD CUT ITSELF....
rickykline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 12:38 AM   #44
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

this ride still on? i wanna challeneg the Brokeback Road regulars for their crown.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:54 AM   #45
NOSRAVENFAMILY

UPDATE ON WALTER.....VIA HIS MOM.....TODAY WALTER HAD SURGERY ON HIS TOE, AND WILL HAVE TO GO BACK INTO SURGERY ON SATURDAY...WALTER'S HEAD INJURY, IS GOING TO TAKE LONGER THAN WE EXPECTED AND NEEDS LOTS OF REST AND PLEASE OH PLEASE MANY MORE PRAYERS TO HELP HIM HEAL....I DO READ ALL THE WELL WISHES HE GETS SO PLEASE KEEP THEM COMMING TO NOSRAVENR1@AOL.COM OR SEND ANY CARDS TO HERMAN HOSPITAL TO WALTER DERINGIS....THANKS AGAIN SO VERY MUCH TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE OUT THERE....REMEMBER TO RIDE SAFE AND ALWAYS WEAR YOUR HELMET....BLESS YOU ALL!
NOSRAVENFAMILY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 09:00 AM   #46
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (14)

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

good luck walter!!!
jetcycles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 09:15 AM   #47
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):
01 Yamaha R6, 125 BBB mini

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickykline
man i know a guy thatll put a serious whooping on you.... man what was his name...... val wait valen wait valentino rossi? or nicky hayden? or colin edwards..? hmm i think i know at least a hundred thousand people better than you including my little sister... moron

who was that directed to?

www.myspace.com/motohouston
dotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 09:32 AM   #48
gixxerpimp

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo3rd
this ride still on? i wanna challeneg the Brokeback Road regulars for their crown.

So where were you -turo? Didn't see you out yesterday, sure was looking. Or maybe you were one of the slower guys I passed. Better luck next time on taking the crown, but next time show up!
Old 02-06-2006, 10:27 AM   #49
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerpimp
So where were you -turo? Didn't see you out yesterday, sure was looking. Or maybe you were one of the slower guys I passed. Better luck next time on taking the crown, but next time show up!
Another dude that will be dead or in the hospital soon.

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 10:38 AM   #50
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

we did not even have a gixxer in the group yesterday? what bike we're you on there gixxerpimp?
Old 02-06-2006, 11:10 AM   #51
gixxerpimp

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetcycles
we did not even have a gixxer in the group yesterday? what bike we're you on there gixxerpimp?

Is your name jetcycles or arturo3rd? Cuz I believe I was talking to him!
Old 02-06-2006, 11:42 AM   #52
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

oh, excuse me, i stand corrected.
Old 02-06-2006, 11:44 AM   #53
MadseasoN

Feedback Rating: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerpimp
Is your name jetcycles or arturo3rd? Cuz I believe I was talking to him!
It's a forum, asswipe. If you want to "talk" to only one person then PM them.

Last edited by MadseasoN; 02-06-2006 at 01:47 PM.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 05:15 PM   #54
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody
Another dude that will be dead or in the hospital soon.
then well see his mom posting updates on him too.
Old 02-07-2006, 01:38 AM   #55
NOSRAVENFAMILY

UPDATE: WALTER'S CONDITION: HE HAS BRAIN TRAUMA, THAT WE ARE TOLD WILL TAKE SIX TO EIGHT WEEKS TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH DAMAGE HE WILL BE LEFT WITH AND WHAT WE WILL HAVE TO WORK WITH. THE BRAIN DAMAGE ALSO CAUSED WALTER'S LEFT ARM NOT TO WORK, NO MOVMENT AT ALL SO FAR. WE ARE HOPING IT WILL BE LIKE A LIGHT SWITCH AND JUST TURN BACK ON....WE PRAY! HE NOW SEEMS TO BE HAVING AN ISSUE WITH HIS LEFT EYE AS WELL, DRS. WILL LOOK CLOSER AT THAT SITUTAION TODAY. WALTER HAS A LARGE PIN STICKING OUT OF HIS BIG TOE THAT HAS BEEN RESET, THE BONE WAS OUT OF THE BOTTOM OF THE TOE, THEY ARE LETTING IT HEAL FROM THE INSIDE OUT AND HE ALSO HAS A NEW PROBLEM THAT WAS CAUSED BY THE HOSPITAL AND NURSES NOT KEEPING AN EYE ON HIS DRESSING ON HIS FOOT WHICH WE ARE TOLD WILL MAYBE NEED SURGERY TO MAKE LOOK BETTER BUT WILL NEVER CORRECT COMPLETELY ON HIS RIGHT FOOT. WALTER IS IN A PRIVATE ROOM ON THE 6TH FLOOR AND DUE TO HIS BRAIN INJURY, HE HAS A LOT OF MEMORY LOSS AND SAYS THINGS THAT I NEVER EVER HEARD COME OUT OF HIS MOUTH. HE HAS MOMENTS OF CLARITY, BUT STILL A LOT IN A DAZE AND CONFUSED, ALSO GETS VERY RESTLESS AS WELL. HE WILL NEED A LOT OF THERAPY TO HELP HIM AND NOW DRS. SAY THAT WE JUST WORK WITH HIM AND WAIT TO SEE HOW THE BRAIN WILL HEAL. SO PLEASE LOOK INTO YOUR HEARTS AND SAY A PRAYER WALTER'S WAY AND I KNOW THE LORD HEARS US, BECAUSE HE IS LETTING ME KEEP MY ONLY CHILD AND I THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.....BLESS YOU ALL AND PLEASE RIDE SAFE...
Old 02-07-2006, 06:52 PM   #56
indoMLA
If it's free, it's for me

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
'02 Yamaha R6 - SOLD

Man, I do not know Walter and needless to say I have never riden with him, but I hope and pray he pulls through and gets better..... it is kinda sad that some of you have decided to turn this thread into an arguement which takes away from the subject of the thread which is a fellow injured rider....

I don't know what happened, so if someone can fill me in, would be nice..... also , everyone ride safe... late.
indoMLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 12:37 AM   #57
NOSRAVENFAMILY

UPDATE ON WALTER: SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING BUT I HAVE BEEN STAYING WITH WALTER 24/7. HE IS OUT OF THE HERMAN AND IN A REHABILITATION CENTER, GETTING THE BEST HELP WE CAN GIVE HIM....WALTER STILL HAS NO MOVEMENT IN HIS LEFT ARM, ISSUES WITH HIS FOOT AND BRAIN INJURY SO WE STILL NEED ALL THE PRAYERS WE CAN GET HIS WAY....I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR THE WELL WISHES HIS WAY. HE HAS A FOLDER HE LOOKS THREW EVERY DAY FROM ALL OF HIS WONDERFUL FRIENDS HERE ON MOTOHOUSTON.COM. PLEASE RIDE SAFE AND ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET....
Old 02-16-2006, 08:43 AM   #58
NOSRAVENFAMILY

Right now, no Visitors for the first week of rehab, they plan to work his off and see how much he can do and they can get him to do. But will post when he can have visitors. When he gets home, I would like to have a big Bar-B-Q, with the help of you wonderful MotoHouston folks and show him he has a lot of friends who care! If anyone would like to send him a GET WELL CARD! It would be appreciated, he seems to like getting messages and cards so please send them to: TIRR C/O Walter Deringis 307-2, 1333 Moursund Street Houston, Texas 77030. Thanks again to all for your prayers!

Advertisement