MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2006, 08:59 PM   #161
BrutusTx

Member Garage

hehehehehehehe.............
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
oh nos!! Azylum Off Topic 52 04-17-2009 04:42 PM
Little story..eh..kinda long story zac5876 General Discussion (Moto Related) 38 08-25-2008 10:06 AM
Very sad story in the paper this morning :( TxVrod Off Topic 8 10-25-2006 09:34 AM
NOS handozizle Performance and Modifications 8 06-27-2006 03:42 AM
True story out a Wisconsin news paper Racer X 05 Off Topic 7 06-01-2006 06:56 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-28-2006, 09:01 PM   #162
JJO
The One and Only

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Injured 2005 ZX-6R

ANY updates on NOS?
JJO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 09:21 PM   #163
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

rofl dotcom................

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 09:21 PM   #164
NOSRAVENFAMILY

Hello All! Update on my Son Walter "NOSRAVENR1" I am so Happy he is doing very well! He was sitting up today, responding very well and will be having the breathing tube removed on Sunday. Drs. say by Monday he should be in his own room and I could not be more happier on his progress now. Walter still has a long road ahead of him on healing, but with ALL the wonderful People and Prayers his way, I am SO SURE he will be back on a bike in no time! OK, I PROMISE, HE WILL NOT BE GIVING WALTER A HARLEY, SO NO MORE SHAME ON MOMMY LETTERS......I GOT THE POINT! "NOT FUNNY"
I read Walter all the wonderful well wishes and letters from everyone who has been emailing them to NOSRAVENR1@AOL.COM and please keep them comming, it really seems to be working and lifting his spirits too! Bless You All! Please have fun and ride safe!
NOSRAVENFAMILY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 09:23 PM   #165
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):
01 Yamaha R6, 125 BBB mini

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom
thank you Sherry... we are all still pulling and will continue to... we need to get a ride together to go up and see him... mabye one day next week we can.. or next Saturday, once he is feeling better...

www.myspace.com/motohouston
dotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 09:32 PM   #166
NOSRAVENFAMILY

YES, I THINK BY MID-WEEK OR THE END OF NEXT WEEK, IF WALTER'S PROGRESS, CROSSING FINGERS, KNOCKING ON WOOD AND MOST OF ALL PRAYING TO THE MIGHTY LORD GOES LIKE IT HAS, HE SHOULD BE GOOD TO HAVE VISITORS BY MID TO THE END OF THE WEEK! THANKS AGAIN SO VERY MUCH! YOU ALL ROCK BIG TIME!
Old 01-28-2006, 10:16 PM   #167
rickykline
super squid

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
1999 yamaha r1 RIP
2005 zx10r

YEAAAA WALTER..... you can do it man..... cant wait to ride out there to visit ya...

I WISH MY GRASS WAS EMO SO IT WOULD CUT ITSELF....
rickykline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 10:34 PM   #168
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):
01 Yamaha R6, 125 BBB mini

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom
i say saturday.. we do a ride... and we'll visit david too if he's still there!!

www.myspace.com/motohouston
dotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 04:09 AM   #169
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)

Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
LOL glad to see yall had fun talking while I was at work...
Jake I could care less what you say, your nothing to me and you can keep talking your ....just thought I would let you know I pitty you and hope you grow up sometime soon
Swift E...who the are you in the first place? first off I think I've been pretty average wieght and actually I have lost quit a bit recently so who are you to talk ?
Moody thanks for keeping this funny...I look forward ti read what you post hahaha
OH OH OH and Joey...your one to be talking ...HAHAHA aren't you the one who everytime I was around and you were drunk you wanted me to kiss your girl again? OH yes you were I even have pics of that one....yes guys another mistake while I was drunk I kissed a girl....and yes that night at the club there were a couple of you tryin' to get in my pants(DIDN'T HAPPEN) but you still tried....OH and Joey if I recall weren't you the one that would grap my when I would be riding with Los....
I have just as much on pretty much everyone who has to talk about me...sad that this thread has lead to this but I will NOT toloerate ppl talking smack about me...I admit to my faults and I only tell the truth...so get over this and move on
Walter I hope you recover soon...once again I'm sorry this thread has come to this

girls are and so is Jake....LMAO
50cc chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:22 AM   #170
Maverick
Made Man

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
Team Green Ninja !
100cc Knock0ff Dirt

Send a message via AIM to Maverick
glad 2 see that his condition is gettin better !
Old 01-30-2006, 03:40 AM   #171
NOSRAVENFAMILY

UPDATE ON WALTER: Via MOM! Walter is talking, eating and understands where he is and what is going on! He is out of serious condition and now stable and will be out of the ICU unit soon. If all goes well he will be able to have visitors by mid week and with prayers and faith I will have my Son home within the next couple of weeks.....THANK YOU ALL, SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND WELL WISHES, THEY WORKED! YOU ALL ROCK AND WE THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS! BLESS YOU ALL!
Old 01-30-2006, 04:50 AM   #172
The Menace
We Fly HI

Bike(s):
CR250,CR450,Kx125 Fmx out, and 2 50's 1 real 1 knock off

thats great news for you and the rest of the family. thats even better that he is pulling through. wish him the best and what not. if you need anything let us know we are all here for you and the family..
The Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 07:59 PM   #173
NOSRAVENFAMILY

Update on Walter! Walter still needs prayers his way, he will be going into surgery in the AM. Walter is not well enough YET, to have visitors, but any CARDS AND WELL WISHES for his room would be appreciated. To Herman Hospital to: Walter Deringis......WALTER AS YOU ALL WILL SEE WILL NOT BE GOING TO JAIL....SO WRONG ON THAT ONE DP! WAIT TILL ALL SEE THE OUT COME OF THIS MESS OF LIES! NEWS PAPERS ARE GOOD FOR WHIPING YOUR AS FAR AS I AM NOW CONCERNED AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT ONE TO THE OUT HOUSE! Thank You for the well wishes and prayers PLEASE keep them comming.....Ride Safe and Please always wear a Helmet....
Old 01-31-2006, 10:52 PM   #174
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

whoa.

of an update, please keep us informed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 11:05 PM   #175
JJO
The One and Only

Bike(s):
Injured 2005 ZX-6R

newspaper is a little rough for that job
Hope Walter does well, though
Old 01-31-2006, 11:54 PM   #176
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

walter hasnt been charged with anything yet? did he tell yall he didnt run?? what are the police saying about hitting a car?

just curious not trying to stir anything up.
Old 02-01-2006, 12:29 AM   #177
PhilAnder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve O Chap
This is like reading the battle of the Spelling Bee Rejects...

It's all in love though... :icon_bigg
:laughing6 LOL :laughing6 , you just made my day!
PhilAnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 01:00 AM   #178
NOSRAVENFAMILY

Update on Walter! Walter still needs prayers his way, he will be going into surgery in the AM. Walter is not well enough YET, to have visitors, but any CARDS AND WELL WISHES for his room would be appreciated. To Herman Hospital to: Walter Deringis......WALTER AS YOU ALL WILL SEE WILL NOT BE GOING TO JAIL....SO WRONG ON THAT ONE DP! WAIT TILL ALL SEE THE OUT COME OF THIS MESS OF LIES! NEWS PAPERS ARE GOOD FOR WHIPING YOUR AS FAR AS I AM NOW CONCERNED AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT ONE TO THE OUT HOUSE! Thank You for the well wishes and prayers PLEASE keep them comming.....Ride Safe and Please always wear a Helmet....
Old 02-02-2006, 01:04 AM   #179
Mad Max

Feedback Rating: (3)

Send a message via AIM to Mad Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOSRAVENFAMILY
exactly the same as the last update?? :dontknow:
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 01:12 AM   #180
NOSRAVENFAMILY

Update on Walter! Walter still needs prayers his way, he will be going into surgery in the AM. Walter is not well enough YET, to have visitors, but any CARDS AND WELL WISHES for his room would be appreciated. To Herman Hospital to: Walter Deringis......WALTER AS YOU ALL WILL SEE WILL NOT BE GOING TO JAIL....SO WRONG ON THAT ONE DP! WAIT TILL ALL SEE THE OUT COME OF THIS MESS OF LIES! NEWS PAPERS ARE GOOD FOR WHIPING YOUR AS FAR AS I AM NOW CONCERNED AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT ONE TO THE OUT HOUSE! Thank You for the well wishes and prayers PLEASE keep them comming.....Ride Safe and Please always wear a Helmet

Advertisement