MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2006, 01:14 AM   #181
NOSRAVENFAMILY

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max
exactly the same as the last update?? :dontknow:
MAJOR UPDATE: YOUR GAL GIGGLY GAL LOOKS A LOT LIKE ONE OF WALTER'S FAVORITE NURSES, IF THAT HELPS ANY MAD MAX......
NOSRAVENFAMILY is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
oh nos!! Azylum Off Topic 52 04-17-2009 04:42 PM
Little story..eh..kinda long story zac5876 General Discussion (Moto Related) 38 08-25-2008 10:06 AM
Very sad story in the paper this morning :( TxVrod Off Topic 8 10-25-2006 09:34 AM
NOS handozizle Performance and Modifications 8 06-27-2006 03:42 AM
True story out a Wisconsin news paper Racer X 05 Off Topic 7 06-01-2006 06:56 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-03-2006, 08:26 PM   #182
Poky

Member Garage

Dam sorry to hear about anyone going down! Iím sure that the Liberal Press has the story misconstrued. I think that all of his posts would be enough for a character witness in his behalf. I canít remember him ever running off on being an irresponsible rider.:eh:
Old 02-03-2006, 08:29 PM   #183
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poky
Dam sorry to hear about anyone going down! Iím sure that the Liberal Press has the story misconstrued. I think that all of his posts would be enough for a character witness in his behalf. I canít remember him ever running off on being an irresponsible rider.:eh:
uh, i think that would be a bad idea.
Old 02-03-2006, 08:40 PM   #184
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOSRAVENFAMILY
MAJOR UPDATE: YOUR GAL GIGGLY GAL LOOKS A LOT LIKE ONE OF WALTER'S FAVORITE NURSES, IF THAT HELPS ANY MAD MAX......
lol!

if he's got nurses like that please take pictures!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 01:39 AM   #185
NOSRAVENFAMILY

UPDATE: WALTER'S CONDITION: HE HAS BRAIN TRAUMA, THAT WE ARE TOLD WILL TAKE SIX TO EIGHT WEEKS TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH DAMAGE HE WILL BE LEFT WITH AND WHAT WE WILL HAVE TO WORK WITH. THE BRAIN DAMAGE ALSO CAUSED WALTER'S LEFT ARM NOT TO WORK, NO MOVMENT AT ALL SO FAR. WE ARE HOPING IT WILL BE LIKE A LIGHT SWITCH AND JUST TURN BACK ON....WE PRAY! HE NOW SEEMS TO BE HAVING AN ISSUE WITH HIS LEFT EYE AS WELL, DRS. WILL LOOK CLOSER AT THAT SITUTAION TODAY. WALTER HAS A LARGE PIN STICKING OUT OF HIS BIG TOE THAT HAS BEEN RESET, THE BONE WAS OUT OF THE BOTTOM OF THE TOE, THEY ARE LETTING IT HEAL FROM THE INSIDE OUT AND HE ALSO HAS A NEW PROBLEM THAT WAS CAUSED BY THE HOSPITAL AND NURSES NOT KEEPING AN EYE ON HIS DRESSING ON HIS FOOT WHICH WE ARE TOLD WILL MAYBE NEED SURGERY TO MAKE LOOK BETTER BUT WILL NEVER CORRECT COMPLETELY ON HIS RIGHT FOOT. WALTER IS IN A PRIVATE ROOM ON THE 6TH FLOOR AND DUE TO HIS BRAIN INJURY, HE HAS A LOT OF MEMORY LOSS AND SAYS THINGS THAT I NEVER EVER HEARD COME OUT OF HIS MOUTH. HE HAS MOMENTS OF CLARITY, BUT STILL A LOT IN A DAZE AND CONFUSED, ALSO GETS VERY RESTLESS AS WELL. HE WILL NEED A LOT OF THERAPY TO HELP HIM AND NOW DRS. SAY THAT WE JUST WORK WITH HIM AND WAIT TO SEE HOW THE BRAIN WILL HEAL. SO PLEASE LOOK INTO YOUR HEARTS AND SAY A PRAYER WALTER'S WAY AND I KNOW THE LORD HEARS US, BECAUSE HE IS LETTING ME KEEP MY ONLY CHILD AND I THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.....BLESS YOU ALL AND PLEASE RIDE SAFE...
Old 02-07-2006, 01:47 AM   #186
OutlawDCustoMs
Mr Professional

Experience: 3 years

02' Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
04' Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
05' Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
05' CMRA #328 (sold)

Send a message via AIM to OutlawDCustoMs
ok, i don't get it... guy wrecks and then parents start posting on motohouston? in my short days, i didn't even see bryan's parents start posting on here.... i dunno, most probably guy ran... that's pretty obvious, no doubt cops twist things up... for all we know they could have caused the wreck... 90% of us here have ran from cops, so what makes this different? just learn from it
Old 02-07-2006, 01:57 AM   #187
ratmzapa

Member Garage

We asked them to keep us informed of the situation as I would have your parents do if you wrecked...or at least ask them too....that is all...
Old 02-07-2006, 02:00 AM   #188
OutlawDCustoMs
Mr Professional

02' Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
04' Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
05' Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
05' CMRA #328 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancinman
We asked them to keep us informed of the situation as I would have your parents do if you wrecked...or at least ask them too....that is all...
oh i just found it odd is all, and i've wrecked plenty of times... and my parents don't come post on an i-net forum LOL... it kinda reminds me of the time that one kid... i even forgot his name... his "mom" came on and started posting hahahah
Old 02-07-2006, 02:21 AM   #189
ratmzapa

Member Garage

Yea but Syd you werent near death...and I know you pretty well....so I'd be very upset personally if this happened to you....as with anyone else...but just keep him in ur thoughts...all were askin Syd....so he can watch u beat Roddick one day...
Old 02-07-2006, 03:29 AM   #190
josh302

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
shotgun
rifle
4wd

at least they didnt get his beat-n-off arm, cops almost got mine when I crashed out, back in the day. I had a depressed skull fracture, couldnt taste anthing, for a month, but as my skull healed everything went back to normal slowly. Hope its that way for him, pressure on the brain does funny things.
stay up Walt...

Josh
Old 02-07-2006, 04:18 PM   #191
OutlawDCustoMs
Mr Professional

02' Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
04' Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
05' Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
05' CMRA #328 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancinman
Yea but Syd you werent near death...and I know you pretty well....so I'd be very upset personally if this happened to you....as with anyone else...but just keep him in ur thoughts...all were askin Syd....so he can watch u beat Roddick one day...
oooo i've already beaten him............

in juniors LOL, ya i know i'm just saying, why is everyone paying attention to HOW he wrecked and what caused it... cause if we're worried about his health... keep on subject

who are you btw, i dont' know ur name on here =x
Old 02-07-2006, 04:20 PM   #192
ratmzapa

Member Garage

Sydney omg its me AJ....everyone knows the alter ego of dancinman!!!!! yipppeeeeeeeeee
Old 02-16-2006, 12:39 AM   #193
NOSRAVENFAMILY

UPDATE ON WALTER: SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING BUT I HAVE BEEN STAYING WITH WALTER 24/7. HE IS OUT OF THE HERMAN AND IN A REHABILITATION CENTER, GETTING THE BEST HELP WE CAN GIVE HIM....WALTER STILL HAS NO MOVEMENT IN HIS LEFT ARM, ISSUES WITH HIS FOOT AND BRAIN INJURY SO WE STILL NEED ALL THE PRAYERS WE CAN GET HIS WAY....I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR THE WELL WISHES HIS WAY. HE HAS A FOLDER HE LOOKS THREW EVERY DAY FROM ALL OF HIS WONDERFUL FRIENDS HERE ON MOTOHOUSTON.COM. PLEASE RIDE SAFE AND ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET....
Old 02-16-2006, 08:42 AM   #194
NOSRAVENFAMILY

Right now, no Visitors for the first week of rehab, they plan to work his off and see how much he can do and they can get him to do. But will post when he can have visitors. When he gets home, I would like to have a big Bar-B-Q, with the help of you wonderful MotoHouston folks and show him he has a lot of friends who care! If anyone would like to send him a GET WELL CARD! It would be appreciated, he seems to like getting messages and cards so please send them to: TIRR C/O Walter Deringis 307-2, 1333 Moursund Street Houston, Texas 77030. Thanks again to all for your prayers!

Advertisement