Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2006, 10:02 AM   #41
Steve O Chap
Big Hero
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

1995 Suzuki RF600 - Sold
1993 Honda Shadow - Sold
2001 CBR F4i - Sold

Originally Posted by Scorpio
This board needs more members like yourself to help educate all these new young(arogant) riders coming out of the wood works.
I think Brian's story will help, but myself and a few others have done our best to promote safe street riding... but no matter what we talk about, it always falls on deaf ears. It's a shame because I tried talked to NOSRaven about his type of riding yet he didn't care to listen...
My bicycle costs more than your motorcycle...
Steve O Chap is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HAK! Nov. 6th! Hooligan Events, Meets and Rides 120 11-07-2008 07:14 PM
ORN police release new accident suspect sketch [JUSTIN GUY ACCIDENT] Hayabusa1300cc General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 09-05-2008 02:27 AM
August 6th and 7th nickdotcom Awesome Cycles MSF Riding Courses 2 08-07-2007 09:33 PM
Whos going to TWS (Texas World Speedway) this 6th?? ends big egos General Discussion (Moto Related) 54 02-06-2006 01:25 AM
Party May 6th.... IfRxXxAccoRd Events, Meets and Rides 27 06-06-2005 09:43 PM
Old 01-27-2006, 11:10 AM   #42

My ears are hearing loud and clear. I must say that although I am new I am not young however. I would like to thank bdmpastx for sharing this story and pictures with has to be difficult to discuss such a serious accident with strangers and near strangers on a forum. You are obviously strong. My best to you and yours.

Last edited by jzillah; 01-27-2006 at 11:24 AM.
jzillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 12:08 PM   #43
The Cripple

Experience: 10+ years

2009 Nissan GTR - sold
2015 Nissan GTR

I am just one of the lucky ones to tell about my accident. Most of the time we only get to read about what happened in the newspaper. I look back on the accident and I have to understand that I was not at fault and that there was nothing that I could have done differently to avoid the outcome. It was an accident. That is why we call them accidents. I have had a lot of crashes in the past but they were all at the track and I never got hurt. I have come off the bike a speeds over 100mph and walked away without a scratch. When I crashed, I was wearing full race gear. I do believe that it saved me for the most part. While it doesn't help much against blunt trama, it did help minimize my injuries to an extent. Imagine having road rash on top of the other injuries. Especially with the chance of getting bed sores. Bed sores are what got septic and killed Christopher Reeve. I hope people realize the consiquences of their actions. I know that I would have accepted my condition better if it had been my fault.
My wheelchair doesn't have chicken strips
bdmpastx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 12:56 PM   #44
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 9 years

2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

Originally Posted by bdmpastx
I had no road rash suits always have been good to me on the track and now on the road as well.

BTW, I have a lot of gear that I am going to unload soon. I have a red/black HJC jacket (leather), Tourmaster Cortec suit (textile), frank thomas full suit, 3 phoenix jackets (one is blue, one gray (never worn, tags on it), and one 3.0 all black), Hot wheels Shoei helmet like new, H.A.R.D System for V1, big tank bag, tail section bag, stock gsxr K1, K2, seat(like new), complete 2002 gsxr wiring harness for the 1K, brain for 2002 gsxr k1, complete fuel injection for the gsxr 1k. K&N filter (like new for GSXR), Airbox for GSXR..and other nick nacks.
Hey Brian Iwant the Hot Wheel helmet for my son! Let me know when you want to get ride of it and how much!! Thanks
If people do not like you then they will not like your .
Candie is offline   Reply With Quote