MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2006, 12:25 AM   #421
Runner

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solracer
ok, my 2 cents.

k5100, the threats you made can easily land you in jail, ESPECIALLY since there are several LEO's that POST on this board....not just lurk. I dont thing they'd like the comments you made.
Tonto who is that masked man...................
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NOS in Bikes? Infinite General Discussion (Moto Related) 23 03-30-2012 12:49 PM
oh nos!! Azylum Off Topic 52 04-17-2009 04:42 PM
15-30 shot of nos on a R1 kenneth3602 Performance and Modifications 22 01-05-2009 11:17 AM
I blew up my R1 tonite! civicious General Discussion (Moto Related) 151 01-01-2007 04:46 PM
NOS handozizle Performance and Modifications 8 06-27-2006 03:42 AM
Advertisement
Old 01-27-2006, 03:20 AM   #422
sshaikh01
The guitar boys

Feedback Rating: (0)

everytime racer x gets involved threads go to .
Old 01-27-2006, 05:09 AM   #423
ownage
Banned

User is banned

Old 01-27-2006, 08:44 AM   #424
Jester

Bike(s):
400EX, 90 Mini, R1

, I know his family is herting right now. This is terrable news, I have rode with Walter many times through the forest (149). One of the fastest guy's I have rode with, besides Bobby. Too fast for the streets! But I wish him well, and will try to contact him at the hospital.

JZ
Old 01-30-2006, 03:44 AM   #425
NOSRAVENFAMILY

UPDATE ON WALTER "NOSRAVENR1".....WALTER IS OUT OF BED SITTING UP, EATING, TALKING AND UNDERSTANDS WHAT HAS HAPPENED. HE IS NOW OUT OF SERIOUS CONDITION AND IS NOW STABLE CONDITION. HE WILL BE RELEASED FROM THE ICU UNIT SOON AND IF HIS CONDITION CONTINUES TO IMPROVE AT THIS RATE HE WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE VISITORS BY MID-WEEK AND I PRAY HOME WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS....WE THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS AND SOULS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS AND WELL WISHES WALTER'S WAY......THEY WORKED! BLESS YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!
Old 01-30-2006, 03:50 AM   #426
BigComfy

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOSRAVENFAMILY
UPDATE ON WALTER "NOSRAVENR1".....WALTER IS OUT OF BED SITTING UP, EATING, TALKING AND UNDERSTANDS WHAT HAS HAPPENED. HE IS NOW OUT OF SERIOUS CONDITION AND IS NOW STABLE CONDITION. HE WILL BE RELEASED FROM THE ICU UNIT SOON AND IF HIS CONDITION CONTINUES TO IMPROVE AT THIS RATE HE WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE VISITORS BY MID-WEEK AND I PRAY HOME WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS....WE THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS AND SOULS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS AND WELL WISHES WALTER'S WAY......THEY WORKED! BLESS YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!

Old 01-30-2006, 04:07 AM   #427
josh302

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
shotgun
rifle
4wd

Old 01-30-2006, 04:09 AM   #428
NOSRAVENFAMILY

I just wanted to let you not so very nice people know. who have nothing but hurtful things to say about my Son Walter and other fallen ridders and YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE, SHAME ON YOU ALL! There is a thing called Karma and it will bite you in the when you least expect it. For the one and we all know who this person is! I really hope to meet you someday, always hidding behind a child, well, Im here not hidding behind anyone! I am a MOM who is just wanting my Child to Live! So enough, the child you hold maybe in the same position my Son is in right now and YOU WILL NEED PRAYERS to keep your CHILD ALIVE and will not want to be hurt by crewl words! I SAY PRAYERS FOR EVERYONE EVEN THE MEAN PEOPLE TO BE SAFE AND TO BE, BLESSED BY THE LORD!

Last edited by NOSRAVENFAMILY; 01-30-2006 at 04:58 AM.
Old 01-30-2006, 04:50 AM   #429
The Menace
We Fly HI

Bike(s):
CR250,CR450,Kx125 Fmx out, and 2 50's 1 real 1 knock off

thats great news for you and the rest of the family. thats even better that he is pulling through. wish him the best and what not. if you need anything let us know we are all here for you and the family..
Old 01-30-2006, 05:48 AM   #430
josh302

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
shotgun
rifle
4wd

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOSRAVENFAMILY
I just wanted to let you not so very nice people know. who have nothing but hurtful things to say about my Son Walter and other fallen ridders and YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE, SHAME ON YOU ALL! There is a thing called Karma and it will bite you in the when you least expect it. For the one and we all know who this person is! I really hope to meet you someday, always hidding behind a child, well, Im here not hidding behind anyone! I am a MOM who is just wanting my Child to Live! So enough, the child you hold maybe in the same position my Son is in right now and YOU WILL NEED PRAYERS to keep your CHILD ALIVE and will not want to be hurt by crewl words! I SAY PRAYERS FOR EVERYONE EVEN THE MEAN PEOPLE TO BE SAFE AND TO BE, BLESSED BY THE LORD!
I have got your back mom, let me know when you find him.
all that aside
Glad walter is up.
ps. we need to get him a computer down there.
Old 01-30-2006, 08:50 AM   #431
Racer X 05

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2005 R1

Now that's the News We've al been waiting for! I know we can all breath a little easier now that the good news is out. Take care Walter and Family still prayin for ya! To the smart who goes by the similar name as I do your a sad individual, for the things you've said. Walters mom's right what comes around goes around my friend.....

Peace,
Marvin Phillips
Old 01-30-2006, 09:07 AM   #432
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

really glad to hear Walter is doing alot better.. it's not often that something so severe happens and the person is better this quickly. He must have alot of fight in him!
Old 01-30-2006, 09:10 AM   #433
Patrick
Motorcycles Unlimited

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
'14 Speed Triple R, '82 CB900F, '13 Streetglide

Glad to hear he's doing better!
I wish him luck on his road to full recovery.

Patrick

NEED GEAR? We have a great selection in stock but if we need to order it we GUARANTEE FIT!
Where Houston riders go to have their bikes worked on, done right the first time!

muad

1964 FM 1960 West
Houston, TX 77090
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 9:30-6:00 Sat. 9-5:30
www.motorcycles-unlimited.com
http://www.facebook.com/motorcyclesunlimited
e-mail: patrick@motorcycles-unlimited.com
Old 01-30-2006, 09:59 AM   #434
SBK Pilot
non playa hatar

Bike(s):
:: 05 GSXR 750 ::

:: 07 GSXR 1K ::
:: 11 ZUMA 125 ::
stop listing what u sold here - nobody cares...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick
Glad to hear he's doing better!
I wish him luck on his road to full recovery.
+1

after he get through dealing with all this - we need to get him out to the track!...
Old 01-30-2006, 10:07 AM   #435
Swift E

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
Triumph 675

Glad to hear Walter is getting better.
Heres to a speedy recovery
Old 01-30-2006, 10:08 AM   #436
yankee

Bike(s):
08 HD Nightster

thats good news. :icon_bigg
Old 01-30-2006, 10:10 AM   #437
Sc0
A Lemming

Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
'01 F4i
'03 KFX400 MX
'09 FLHT
'01 Giant NRS1

Send a message via Yahoo to Sc0
Holy , 22 pages of which 90% is talking, 5% assumed truth, and 5% posting what someone else posted. Sometimes a moderator can be a good thing but then it won't be Motohouston.

As for Walter, whatever the outcome is I hope all his limbs are intact/functional and he gets back on the saddle again. Who knows, he might actually warm up to the idea of a Harley? Whatever cell phone he had when he went down I need to get one, has to be more durable than my Razr...
Old 01-31-2006, 07:53 PM   #438
NOSRAVENFAMILY

Update on Walter! Walter still needs prayers his way, he will be going into surgery in the AM. Walter is not well enough YET, to have visitors, but any CARDS AND WELL WISHES for his room would be appreciated. To Herman Hospital to: Walter Deringis......WALTER AS YOU ALL WILL SEE WILL NOT BE GOING TO JAIL....SO WRONG ON THAT ONE DP! WAIT TILL ALL SEE THE OUT COME OF THIS MESS OF LIES! NEWS PAPERS ARE GOOD FOR WHIPING YOUR AS FAR AS I AM NOW CONCERNED AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT ONE TO THE OUT HOUSE! Thank You for the well wishes and prayers PLEASE keep them comming.....Ride Safe and Please always wear a Helmet....
Old 01-31-2006, 08:00 PM   #439
thatboygeorge
powpows ftw

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
05 r6

Send a message via AIM to thatboygeorge
glad he's doin better yall will be in my prayers and i wish yall the best of luck and its good to hear he wont be goin to jail and as for wearing a helmet... always
Old 02-02-2006, 12:57 AM   #440
NOSRAVENFAMILY

Update on Walter! Walter still needs prayers his way, he will be going into surgery in the AM. Walter is not well enough YET, to have visitors, but any CARDS AND WELL WISHES for his room would be appreciated. To Herman Hospital to: Walter Deringis......WALTER AS YOU ALL WILL SEE WILL NOT BE GOING TO JAIL....SO WRONG ON THAT ONE DP! WAIT TILL ALL SEE THE OUT COME OF THIS MESS OF LIES! NEWS PAPERS ARE GOOD FOR WHIPING YOUR AS FAR AS I AM NOW CONCERNED AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT ONE TO THE OUT HOUSE! Thank You for the well wishes and prayers PLEASE keep them comming.....Ride Safe and Please always wear a Helmet....
Closed Thread

Advertisement