MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2006, 08:22 PM   #401
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (15)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

any info yet? has anyone called his cell phone? i wanna call, but don't want to bother anyone.?.? maybe i should go see if anyone is at his house.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NOS in Bikes? Infinite General Discussion (Moto Related) 23 03-30-2012 12:49 PM
oh nos!! Azylum Off Topic 52 04-17-2009 04:42 PM
15-30 shot of nos on a R1 kenneth3602 Performance and Modifications 22 01-05-2009 11:17 AM
I blew up my R1 tonite! civicious General Discussion (Moto Related) 151 01-01-2007 04:46 PM
NOS handozizle Performance and Modifications 8 06-27-2006 03:42 AM
Advertisement
Old 01-26-2006, 08:36 PM   #402
Motogp05
HFD Rollin in Heat

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
SOLD

Send a message via MSN to Motogp05
Im sorry to hear that. Just one of those really bad incidents that you never pray for or expect too much. Im sure they are doing their best to make him all better. I hope he is okay and riding back soon!
Old 01-26-2006, 08:38 PM   #403
batman007

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
2006 R6S

i dont know NOS raven R1, but best wishes to his health, and hope he pulls through,

mike,
Old 01-26-2006, 08:38 PM   #404
2Fast
COME SEE

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
2004 BUSA
2005 BUSA
2009 busa

for walter!

FUNNY

I just got done reading ALL the tread and what I laugh at is HOW much you guys assume!

Yea he might have been wrong but I am on WALTERS SIDE! HES HURT AND MIGHT NOT MAKE IT!!!!
Racer X is an ! you aint got to say after we find the truth
Yes I do beleive he stopped and was hit by a cop car!!! I know that cuse they tried to keep the area sealed from people cause it was their F-up!!

He has not been charged with Avading arrest so therefore they dont have even enough evidence to charg him with a crime!!!!

HE IS A GOOD DUDE YES A LIL COCKY ON THE BIKE BUT A GOOD DUDE! NOT A RUTHLESS LAW BREAKER!!

And this dude talking bout jacking peeps for their bikes!!! I hope he is planning on doing this to guys talking about Walter! I will be out there on WED with my turbo! and off duty HPD for yo that dont really give a !!!! THAT IS NOT A THREAT JUST INFORMING YOU!I DONT PLAY THAT AT ALL
Old 01-26-2006, 08:44 PM   #405
Maverick
Made Man

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
Team Green Ninja !
100cc Knock0ff Dirt

Send a message via AIM to Maverick
maybe yall should stop fightin on the internet and get back on the status of NosRavenR1........
anyone have an update on his condition ? it takes a while 2 read like 20pages of responces
Old 01-26-2006, 08:45 PM   #406
Runner

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
SOLD

I leave the site for 18 hrs and WOW what a bunch of .. What I want to know is was there no school today ? I guess all of u skipped 1st grade class to play on the Big Internet...Here is the latest info I got Walter will be in ICU for about 3-4 more days only family allowed to visit at this time..I was tild he has improved some but still a serious condition..I heard he held his mothers hand and squeesed it a good thing... He was also aware that Bobbie was there last nite..When asked if he was aware of this , it was said his heard monitor showed a rise in his beat..another good thing I hope..So all u kids can calm down now.. The truck that he hit last nite the driver was ok ..The driver was heard to say that he saw him coming and attempted to change lane to get out of his way and Walter sideswipped him and was thrown into the woods All that aside I will be visiting him real soon and will give further info as I get it........If u need anything further PM me
Old 01-26-2006, 08:48 PM   #407
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

now that's a long way from a cop hitting a stopped motorcycle
Old 01-26-2006, 08:56 PM   #408
Swift E

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
Triumph 675

----MODS, PLEASE DELETE THIS TREAD AND START FRESH---
MENTOS...THE FRESH MAKER
Old 01-26-2006, 09:01 PM   #409
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

i wasthinking the same thing,also i was wondering why it got from one guy hurt to others getting hurt,well sounds kind of stupid to me.they should put a rants and raves ( talking) forum,man you guys need to have some respect for one an another,i mean grow up lifes to short to deal with all this bullshit,
let me ask a question to all here on motohouston.
what if you were in his position?
would you want all this little kid going on?
respect one another,or just keep your comments to yourself
well thats just my 2 cents i hope the dude gets better.
Old 01-26-2006, 09:01 PM   #410
Runner

Bike(s):
SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift E
----MODS, PLEASE DELETE THIS TREAD AND START FRESH---
MENTOS...THE FRESH MAKER
I think this thread should stay here so Walter can see it later on after all it makes him the talk of the board, Looks like he has drawn more views that any other thread. LOL
Old 01-26-2006, 09:04 PM   #411
BrutusTx

Member Garage

He would appreciate getting this much attention!!!!

Old 01-26-2006, 09:16 PM   #412
Swift E

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
Triumph 675

I'm sure if it wasn't Walter in this position.
He'd be wishing well and cracking jokes both.
Some people deal with pain in diffrent ways than others.
Old 01-26-2006, 10:04 PM   #413
linjy2

Bike(s):
02 SV650S
08 WR250X
08 CBR600RR

Send a message via AIM to linjy2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner
The driver was heard to say that he saw him coming and attempted to change lane to get out of his way and Walter sideswipped him and was thrown into the woods
I hate when that happens. They try to move out of the way but make things worse. Just stay straight and let us manuever. At least thats what I do when I see bikers fly by in my car. I dont want to hit one over trying to let them pass. They usually find a way to pass. I know I do.

someone who isnt busy should go over this thread and pull all the updates and make one new thread without the trash.
Old 01-26-2006, 10:31 PM   #414
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre3k
I've always wondered this. When people say "I'll pray for you or I'll keep you in my prayers", do they actually do what they say. I'm serious, I wonder who got down on two and prayed for this kid. Its cliche just to say that you'll keep someone in your prayers. Maybe its just me.
I do, and I will keep him in my prayers as well as the family whom was hit because of his youthful ignorance.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Old 01-26-2006, 10:51 PM   #415
Steve O Chap
Big Hero

Bike(s):
1995 Suzuki RF600 - Sold
1993 Honda Shadow - Sold
2001 CBR F4i - Sold

First off all, NOS and I have our philosophical differences when it comes to riding... and I've let it be known. But I do hope he's ok.

Secondly, my gosh this thread is the biggest disgrace I've seen in ages. Maroons threatening others with violence and theft? How is that? Seriously, you need to rethink some of those priorities in your life if you get that worked up about this.

(Oh, and your post can be easily traced to you and your IP address. You HAVE committed a crime by threatening people on this board.)
Old 01-26-2006, 11:04 PM   #416
Din

Bike(s):
GSXR with CHROME PACKAGE

a while back when another rider was killed running from the cops. they also said a cop hit him which casued the death. So im assuming cops liek to knock ppl off sportbikes when they try to pull them over?
Old 01-26-2006, 11:12 PM   #417
chasee69
ballin' outta control!

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift E
I'm sure if it wasn't Walter in this position.
He'd be wishing well and cracking jokes both.
Some people deal with pain in diffrent ways than others.
haha yeah. i dont know him too well but the last time i saw him he says he loves to get on here to just rattle your cages by saying crazy stuff. this thread wouls sure entertain him

ducatisignature
Old 01-27-2006, 12:06 AM   #418
gixr101

Bike(s):
04 gsxr 1000, 05gsxr 1000,07 gsxr750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve O Chap
First off all, NOS and I have our philosophical differences when it comes to riding... and I've let it be known. But I do hope he's ok.

Secondly, my gosh this thread is the biggest disgrace I've seen in ages. Maroons threatening others with violence and theft? How is that? Seriously, you need to rethink some of those priorities in your life if you get that worked up about this.

(Oh, and your post can be easily traced to you and your IP address. You HAVE committed a crime by threatening people on this board.)

Just Chill out folks:BangHead:

I dont think we have to worry about any fights real men that have nuts dont have to flex them by making public threats leaving evidence all over the internet. they would just do it. its the quiet ones you have to look out for.Thats just how some people vent out by talking .But I will be there wed to defend the moto houston reputation.I think we all cut for walter wrong or right he's moto houston family regardless.I admit that I dont agree with some of the said here but everyone has the right to their opinion. walter you the man, you got all these peops fighting over you.I almost thought I was on a penitentuary web site with all the inmature drama. GROW UP folks.Its not worth it.give respect and you will receive it in return if not then you kick . Get well walter so you can see this crazy .
Old 01-27-2006, 12:09 AM   #419
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Feedback Rating: (9)

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

ok, my 2 cents.

Walter, I dont know you, but I hope you make a full recovery. I dont condone running from the cops, so you wont get my sympathy there. As I said, get well soon, and learn from this.

k5100, the threats you made can easily land you in jail, ESPECIALLY since there are several LEO's that POST on this board....not just lurk. I dont thing they'd like the comments you made.
Old 01-27-2006, 12:16 AM   #420
josh302

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
shotgun
rifle
4wd

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixr101
Just Chill out folks:BangHead:

I almost thought I was on a penitentuary web site
laughinghard