Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2009, 08:39 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
Good Job MH!

I'm glad we could all get together and ride to Rod's funeral today. I like to think our support and donations meant a lot to the family. A member of the church said it wouldn't have been the same without us and they thanked us for the support. We had 20+ bikes if I'm not mistaken AND we rode in the rain! The majority was MH'ers and we had a few HG riders but unfortunately they didn't represent our group.

I gotta give props to Cesar(BBlue) for speaking at the funeral on behalf of the riders. We were in another room and couldn't hear all of what you said, but you did make everyone laugh twice! Good job man. I want to give a shout out to my friend Derrick, President of Kingz Angelz for coming out and showing support along with 2 other members of his club. Thank you to everyone who represented us for making the ride go off without a hitch. I had fun @ Chili's afterwards as I'm sure everyone else did. Lots and lots of laughs. I'm sure Rod was smiling down and laughing with us today.

So thanks again, and where's the pics?!
dudewhrsmybike is offline   Reply With Quote