MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2009, 03:28 PM   #41
Tricki

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
2005 Suzuki Gsxr 750 Anniversary

Talking

I want to repost my comments in here so the proper people can see it......

For you guys that know codymac .... he does NOT have any broken bones, just road rash, and bruises! He is at home crying about his thrashed bike! And thanks to griff, hooligan, & Amanda for keeping the family informed and getting him to the hospital. I want to thank the "494" crew that came by in the early morn. hrs to check on him also!

I would also like to say let this be a lesson to people about wearing your gear. I've always stressed the importance of riding gear to Cody and his brother. I cannot put into words the feeling I had seeing my youngest nephew all jacked up in hospital from participating in a sport I helped introduce him to. But at the same time it was the gear I bought him that saved his life. It's kinda a bittersweet feeling in a way.

BTW......Cody, you owe me $500 for a new Arai helmet!
J/J.....The money/helmet is irrelevent!

Last edited by Tricki; 02-20-2009 at 03:31 PM. Reason: more info
Tricki is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Curb monkeys morvegil General Discussion (Moto Related) 22 05-28-2011 01:43 PM
Look at this curb monkey cdill35 General Discussion (Moto Related) 29 05-27-2009 06:34 PM
For Your Curb Monkey tiatool General Discussion (Moto Related) 25 04-06-2009 04:30 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-20-2009, 03:54 PM   #42
Bean
you like apples?

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
K3 GSXR 600

never met ya, but get well...Gear FTW
Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:28 PM   #43
ParAvion
Mr. Misanthrope

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricki View Post

For you guys that know codymac .... he does NOT have any broken bones, just road rash, and bruises! He is at home crying about his thrashed bike! And thanks to griff, hooligan, & Amanda for keeping the family informed and getting him to the hospital. I want to thank the "494" crew that came by in the early morn. hrs to check on him also!

I would also like to say let this be a lesson to people about wearing your gear. I've always stressed the importance of riding gear to Cody and his brother. I cannot put into words the feeling I had seeing my youngest nephew all jacked up in hospital from participating in a sport I helped introduce him to. But at the same time it was the gear I bought him that saved his life. It's kinda a bittersweet feeling in a way.

+1 good to see family that cares.
ParAvion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:40 PM   #44
Hooligan
Presrvtionthrudestruction

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
08 CBR 600rr
06 GSXR600
07 Honda crf50 (stunt)
Your mom

Send a message via AIM to Hooligan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricki View Post

Good post Tricki Ricki

We visited Cody yesterday and he seemed to be doing a little better and had a positive attitude. He looked pretty uncomfortable sitting there with all the rash on his legs. Hopefully he heals fast
I learned the awesomeness that is Hooligan.
Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told.
Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:54 PM   #45
Quicksilver

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 9-12 months

Bike(s):
2008 Suzuki Half-a-busa
Harley Davidson Fatboy / Fatbob (April 18, 2009)

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParAvion View Post
+1 good to see family that cares.
Hey Par Avion,
what's up, dude? I just have two questions/observations for you.
1. Where did the part of the story about an 18 wheeler come from? I don't remember that ever being mentioned before in previous thread, did you?

2. From the aerial shots of the accident site, did you notice those 2 white lines that had some diagonal white lines between them? They started a good way back before the curb thingy? Do you know what that striped up area is for???

PS. To all the haterz, I took your advice and got off the site the other day. Sure did, I got on a website, got me a ticket and got on a plane outta Houston and outta the country. Now I got my sitting on the beach watching hot chicks in bikinis and sipping on some drinks. Don't worry, will be back next weekend. Just a short break from riding.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:11 PM   #46
jfly
RIP Coach Dave

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
cbr 600 F3 LOR exhaust

Member Garage

maybe he talks people when he is not on the site, and he got details from someone else
Actual Riding Experience 10+ years
Quote:
I'll say this, he did a pretty decent job hanging with 3 liter bikes on 45 on his F3!!
jfly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement