MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2009, 02:58 PM   #121
dudewhrsmybike

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3N31 View Post
Glad everyone made it out okay even if a few bikes got a bit of rash. Nice meeting some new peeps and seeing a few familiar faces on this ride. Heal up quick switch.
Yea, glad you could come, hope you enjoyed it. It was good seeing you again, and meeting your brother (inside joke)

Armando, I wish you well.
Let me know if you need any help with the bike. . .
Same goes for you Jorge

It's GREEN, it's FAST, and it says Ninja on it
dudewhrsmybike is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SAR S.Side 4.19.09 dudewhrsmybike Events, Meets and Rides 40 04-19-2009 11:54 AM
SAR S.Side 3.22.09 dudewhrsmybike Events, Meets and Rides 44 03-23-2009 07:38 PM
1-4-09 SW SAR AJFLo Events, Meets and Rides 78 01-05-2009 09:44 AM
SAR S.SIDE 10.26.08 dudewhrsmybike Events, Meets and Rides 53 10-27-2008 06:00 PM
SAR 9/28 - S.SIDE dudewhrsmybike Events, Meets and Rides 92 09-29-2008 09:14 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-23-2009, 10:22 PM   #122
2fas4u

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
02 rswarrior
98 gizzerwing
04 gizzerwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by switch View Post
not broken. i did tear a ligament tho. got x-rays at the ER, i'm in a sling and it hurts like a but i count myself lucky.

the weird part is i busted my left shoulder, but broke off the right mirror. did anyone behind me see me? i scrubbed off some speed for that turn but i think i was a wee bit wide. not sure what happened but i went into the ditch. i did manage to fully stop the bike, but since i was on an incline i couldn't hold it up. i thought i had it for about 2 seconds..and then i fell. i might have broken the bike's fall hence the little to no damage. already priced what i need to make new again, less than $200.

funny note: i rode all the way back home, had to take crabb north. i almost started leaning into the sweepers and to remind myself i had just gone down and might have a busted shoulder.

thanks to all that helped get back out of the ditch and those that followed me home, really appreciate all the help!
I was behind you. And I was thinking to myself if you slow down anymore, you would fall over.
You had to have fixed on that ditch cause after the turn you sat up and drove stright for the ditch, locked the rear, stopped on the very edge of the road and then just fell right smack dap in that ditch.
but your are right about the angle on the ditch. noway to hold yourself up.

you by no means came in to hot. Before you even got to the turn you singaled me to slow down.

hope your feeling better
2fas4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:49 PM   #123
quicksaveme

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
2014 Multistrada GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewhrsmybike View Post
Yea, glad you could come, hope you enjoyed it. It was good seeing you again, and meeting your brother (inside joke)

Armando, I wish you well.
Let me know if you need any help with the bike. . .
Same goes for you Jorge

quicksaveme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:59 PM   #124
Scatter

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 4-8 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudBug View Post

I want Evo and Scatter to race to Yankees. If they leave Saturday morning they may make it by 12:30pm Sunday.

up yours. you took me on a 100 mile ride MY FIRST TIME EVER and i haven't had MSF yet.
Scatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:00 PM   #125
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatter View Post

up yours. you took me on a 100 mile ride MY FIRST TIME EVER and i haven't had MSF yet.
bwahahahahahahaha

Advertisement