Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2009, 02:17 AM   #41
Sinners Saint

Member Garage

No they did'nt ,but if the police track the van or go to its registered residence then they may find other stolen bikes.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BE CAREFUL! Texas94fs Off Topic 2 04-28-2009 11:39 AM
be careful Mrs.Jbird5363 Off Topic 2 03-11-2009 10:20 AM
Be careful what you wish for BigComfy Off Topic 8 10-08-2007 09:09 PM
be careful... 50cc chick Off Topic 20 05-22-2006 01:07 AM
Be careful out there!! TxVrod General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 01-18-2006 06:18 PM
Old 02-20-2009, 02:22 AM   #42
The Chosen One
Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

would they really do that? really? when no crime was actually committed? that would be like saying "hey i saw a guy almost hit this other guy, but he didnt". but i will admit my natural reaction, just like the rest of you, would have been to get the plate. although in afterthought i know nothing would be done, thats what i would have done.
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 03:04 AM   #43
Urban Ninja
Phuc Dat
Feedback Rating: (0)

Yamaha FZR600

Originally Posted by p.r papi View Post
On my way home yesterday, after I stop in the parking lot by slickwillies in westheimer close to highway
6 lonnie saw me and catch up to me, we stop and talked for 30 min about the endzone and stuff. After we finish talking I was on my way home I saw a group of guys scoping a Honda Repsol by the starbucks close to HEB, they try to pick up but couldnt do it a police patrol pass by. This is the second time I see that white van dodge around motorcycles. I couldnt get the license plate or nothing on it. I saw two light skin guys and a dark skin guy. I may not have one of those 1000cc, Busa etc type of bike but it is really mess up that some of us that ride motorcycles really sacrifice to get what they have to just lose it like that. I know a guy that ate almost things like peanut butter sandwhiches and didnt go out to eat to a restaurant the entire year just so he can buy the bike he want it just to have it stolen, he is just not right. Crash yes, broke down yes too stolen no. Next time I see them I get the liscense plate.
Thanks for the heads up fellow Boriqua.
Urban Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 03:15 AM   #44
Smells like lavender..
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

I'm pretty sure this video was up here a few days ago.

Soup is offline   Reply With Quote