Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2006, 04:35 AM   #21
ratmzapa

Member Garage

huh???
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
So has online dating lost it's stigma yet? Helios Off Topic 46 10-30-2011 04:07 PM
ANYONE EVER USE ONLINE "DATING"..? dotcom Off Topic 21 06-08-2007 02:02 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-25-2006, 10:33 AM   #22
RYAN5102

Feedback Rating: (0)

the story to end all stories

one of the guys i work with is allways looking for some poon, at least since he got a divorce. he met this chick online and they started talking. she sent him some pictures...i must say she looked FINE. so he plans this ride to the hill country for a weekend, rents a cabin and tells her to meet him at his house. they started out planning on taking the street bike. when she got there...the was HUGE!!! needless to say the cbr went back in the garage and out came the goldwing. now for those that don't know, the goldwings have adjustable rear suspension. he set it as high up as he could and said he was still pullin the front off the ground when he was taking off from a stop. they get to the cabin and he decides hes at least gonna get laid. he tosses her a pillow and says "this is for your knees, your gonna need it" if you knew the guy you would understand...he said it. the best part was when he said he was on the top and thought he was hittin it. she asked him if he was gona put it in...anyhow the weekend turned out to be a bust and kenny ended up taking one for the team. if he still hes the pics she sent him ill post em up for yall.
Old 01-25-2006, 10:56 AM   #23
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):
01 Yamaha R6, 125 BBB mini

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuknrobert
did you hound her until she took the MSF?

OMG ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

:laughing6:laughing6:laughing6:laughing6:laughing6 :laughing6

www.myspace.com/motohouston
dotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 10:57 AM   #24
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenway Smokey
okay, we get it

and yours we get as well Jason!!!

Old 01-25-2006, 10:57 AM   #25
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):

and yours we get as well Jason!!!

Old 01-25-2006, 10:59 AM   #26
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):

gotten my rocks of with someone from myspace, but thats about it!

but now taking the leap...so i guess i'm out...but always have all my "in da game" memories that will remain :laughing6

Old 01-25-2006, 11:00 AM   #27
RideToDie

Bike(s):
'03 R6

Send a message via AIM to RideToDie Send a message via MSN to RideToDie
well lets see,

There has been successes and major failures.

Successes,
Scored a threesome.
And got a few hot looking girls to me for a while.

Failure,
Don't and I repeat don't go for the girls that send you those great looking pictures. Meet this one chick and I mean , that was a big, BIG .

Well good hunting to all
Old 01-25-2006, 11:05 AM   #28
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):

LOL... Stephen... I'm gonna tell your dad... had a long talk with him on Monday evening.. he stopped by the office... :laughing6

Old 01-27-2006, 01:48 AM   #29
RideToDie

Bike(s):
'03 R6

Send a message via AIM to RideToDie Send a message via MSN to RideToDie
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcom
LOL... Stephen... I'm gonna tell your dad... had a long talk with him on Monday evening.. he stopped by the office... :laughing6
Go for it, he already knows about them. His advice, "Use A Condom"
Old 01-27-2006, 03:00 AM   #30
AliceInChains02

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by RYAN5102

one of the guys i work with is allways looking for some poon, at least since he got a divorce. he met this chick online and they started talking. she sent him some pictures...i must say she looked FINE. so he plans this ride to the hill country for a weekend, rents a cabin and tells her to meet him at his house. they started out planning on taking the street bike. when she got there...the was HUGE!!! needless to say the cbr went back in the garage and out came the goldwing. now for those that don't know, the goldwings have adjustable rear suspension. he set it as high up as he could and said he was still pullin the front off the ground when he was taking off from a stop. they get to the cabin and he decides hes at least gonna get laid. he tosses her a pillow and says "this is for your knees, your gonna need it" if you knew the guy you would understand...he said it. the best part was when he said he was on the top and thought he was hittin it. she asked him if he was gona put it in...anyhow the weekend turned out to be a bust and kenny ended up taking one for the team. if he still hes the pics she sent him ill post em up for yall.
lmao. nice story.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 04:54 AM   #31
shipwreck

Bike(s):
2001 CBR 600 F4i

gotta be careful meeting people on the internet, thats how my wife got stuck with me.
shipwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:13 PM   #32
StealthR6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RYAN5102

:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
StealthR6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement