Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2009, 03:27 AM   #1
speed junky
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

88 v-max
05 Honda Goldwing
85 V-max (wifes)
05 Vtx 1300 (wifes)

helmet re-padded?

I have a couple helmets that are only a couple years old and haven't been used much but with the texas humidity and being stored in the garage the liner and padding is hanging loose. wonder if there is a company that will re-pad it.
A man opens the door for u not because he is polite. It's so he can check out your .
Michael Hansen
Cypress Tx
88 v-max
train460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My next Helmet! Candie General Discussion (Moto Related) 26 04-02-2006 01:42 PM
New Helmet Racer X 05 General Discussion (Moto Related) 7 04-01-2006 07:14 PM
Old 02-17-2009, 04:08 AM   #2
The one and only
Feedback Rating: (1)

08 Harley FXDB Street Bob

Send a message via AIM to SecretAgent
depends on the type of helmet. most higher end brands/models have removeable liners. some older arais didn't, but you could still send the helmet in to have a new liner glued in. i don't know if that service is still available though as all their more recent helmets have the removeable liner.
"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them - but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one. That is why they are dangerous. "
-Hunter S. Thompson
SecretAgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 07:05 AM   #3
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

'07 zx6r
'02 xr250r

foam, fabric, & glue.
l 7f0010131f048e12e4645b4c224b7ccd
Soon I discovered that this rock thing was true, Jerry lee lewis was the devil, Jesus was an architect previous to his career as a prophet; All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world...So there was only one thing that I could do/
ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long
The_Gunslinger is offline   Reply With Quote