MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2006, 04:13 PM   #1
Flying Scot

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Triumph Daytona 650

Send a message via AIM to Flying Scot Send a message via MSN to Flying Scot
Tell me about the Motohouston banner?

Ok so being a relatively new rider (almost 1 year) and an even newer moto member I was not around when the picture for the Moto Houston banner was taken, but everytime I look at it I think WOW I bet that was a blast that day!! Am I right? And how many bikes are in that shot? If you were there post up, if you helped arrange it post up, AND if you would like to try it agian coz I would then......POST UP!!! I want to hear all about it - do you think we could get more this time around??????

Cheers!
Flying Scot is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need Banner HtownStunta Off Topic 8 06-10-2011 09:07 PM
New Banner DvlRacer Forum Updates & Feedback 75 09-04-2008 04:08 PM
NEW BANNER 1fastchevy General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 09-03-2008 11:07 AM
motohouston banner socplay50 Forum Updates & Feedback 3 10-15-2007 12:34 AM
*** New Motohouston Banner Contest *** mekrew Forum Updates & Feedback 206 08-30-2007 08:10 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-22-2006, 04:27 PM   #2
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Send a message via AIM to Ramius
It was a dark and stormy night, the power was off so the only light in the room came from the soft flicker of a candle half-melted and dripping wax onto the table below it. Flick stared at me, face hard as stone, the kind of look a man gives before telling his wife he had to work late last night and he doesn't know how the lipstick got on his collar.

Two pair, he thought he had me, as he began to rake the pile of change and pogs towards him I shout out "Ho! Not so fast there shorty!!" I jump up and say "I just thought of something, what if we got every Bike in Houston to meet together at one place, at one time, photograph it stick it up on the internet!"

Flick stopped in his track, pulled in a sharp hiss of breath and I could see the gears turning.. I knew the question "But Why...?" I had an answer, "Because, with so many people gathered in one place, they will never suspect the MASTER PLAN!"

It was to go down like this see, very :topsecret Right as all the bikes were lined up and parked courtesy of the "Big Flick Valet Service" and everyone was huddled together in a large crowded mass I would shout out "FIRE!" causing widespread panic to ensue, and in all the havoc and fleeing for their lives we would be left with our veritable pick of the litter (Thanks to the Valet Service). By the time everyone figured out there was in fact, no fire, we would be long gone with our freedom blowing in the wind!

By now I could see the excitement was almost too much for Flick to contain, I gave the command "Make Ready the Fleet!" and instantly Flick shot out of the room to fire up the family Rambler. I quickly scraped up the money and put my hand (queens high) back in the deck.

Unfortunatly, the Motohouston group is a crafty lot, and our plan was quickly foiled when apon hearing the code word "FIRE?" and the crowd began to stir and look around someone shouted out "Huh?" and just like that, we had failed. I could never have forseen that happening, but all is not lost for today I still remain Undefeated in Poker, and thats what really matters.
Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Ramius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 04:30 PM   #3
ratmzapa

Member Garage

We need to do it again.....
Old 01-22-2006, 05:28 PM   #4
Flying Scot

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Triumph Daytona 650

Send a message via AIM to Flying Scot Send a message via MSN to Flying Scot
Nice ramius, nice!
Flying Scot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 02:17 PM   #5
Knightrider

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
2006 R6 Blue

Send a message via Yahoo to Knightrider
i was there and i think there were 75 bikes there (+/-) i tried lookin up the other threads on it but it was too long ago lol. it was a blast...we need to do it again but we need to wait til i either get my new bike and/or get my current on fixed lol
Knightrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 02:17 PM   #6
Knightrider

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
2006 R6 Blue

Send a message via Yahoo to Knightrider
double post - sry
Knightrider is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement